"Doesn't matter. If there's a hole, there's a way"Axel Syrios

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
On one hand, I don't like nations sportswashing themselves and trying to buy out the entire esports scene(a very easy thing to do given how big whores 90% of them are). So seeing vtubers shill for it is not great. On the flip side, having a bunch of esports teams and games all spout "we love the gays" while taking money and trying to explain away how they're not hypocrites is quite cathartic. No guys we're REALLY making a difference by subtly influencing the Saudi's by playing tracer.

Any vtuber taking money to shill for them is basically working for the nations propaganda machine. I am not going to list the many crimes of the saudi's but yeah not a great record and it's clear what they're doing with the esports world cup and all the other shit with the Saudi Investment Fund. You may not like it, I don't like it. But.. it's the truth. A more relevant topic then people falling for some guys "plz help me doxx a vtuber I know" post imo
Well yeah, but with 60 million dollars in total prize pool i wont blame anyone for being a hypocrite. Money rules everything and any complaining wont change anything since the EWC is a massive success so far from what i have seen. So i'll enjoy the games and let someone else complain about it.

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population

didn't dizzy said something big was going to be announced in this con? If she ends up being an invader instead of a vshojo whore some of her audience will riot. How could she join the agency with the supernazis? :gloomiLaugh:

Bronze

didn't dizzy said something big was going to be announced in this con? If she ends up being an invader instead of a vshojo whore some of her audience will riot. How could she join the agency with the supernazis? :gloomiLaugh:
It won't happen, but just to see Nbinted's reaction to it I want it to. Invader trailer/teaser will be dropped probably during it though

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers
Phase beggars please contain yourselves
No :smugpipi:
mint phase.png

Me explaining why she's going to Phase but not Vshojo where her friends and Oshi are

Last edited:

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"

Low hanging "Phasebeggars" jokes aside, this is big for them. Lia is currently talking about it now, and explaining this is why she's been a little more sporadic in some of her streaming and why she's been a little more tired and having some voice issues. Needless to say, she's very excited for this and has been looking forward to sharing this with everyone. Was pretty obvious that something like this was being worked on, but it's nice to see it being announced. A shame the JP girls aren't apart of this, but I'm sure there's plenty of reasons for it. I'm sure one can guess, but since it isn't explicitly stated in this post, it is indeed a 3D concert.

Really nice to see Mint as a guest here. Lia has said that she looks up to Mint, and of course, they've been friends for a bit now, so it's cool that she's sharing the stage with her EN genmates and one of her vtuber friends/inspirations.

Definitely looking forward to it. Happy for all of them, and I'm sure they'll all do great.

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter
Apparently not based enough to include the :menhera: queen. Probably afraid of getting sued for :unauthorizedmemes:.
To add insult to injury, Azki is going to be updated with her new model and lore and she gets nothing

Halal Gaming

On one hand, I don't like nations sportswashing themselves and trying to buy out the entire esports scene(a very easy thing to do given how big whores 90% of them are). So seeing vtubers shill for it is not great. On the flip side, having a bunch of esports teams and games all spout "we love the gays" while taking money and trying to explain away how they're not hypocrites is quite cathartic. No guys we're REALLY making a difference by subtly influencing the Saudi's by playing tracer.

Any vtuber taking money to shill for them is basically working for the nations propaganda machine. I am not going to list the many crimes of the saudi's but yeah not a great record and it's clear what they're doing with the esports world cup and all the other shit with the Saudi Investment Fund. You may not like it, I don't like it. But.. it's the truth. A more relevant topic then people falling for some guys "plz help me doxx a vtuber I know" post imo
LONG LIVE THE KINGDOM OF SAUDI ARABIA

تحيا المملكة العربية السعودية
KAELA LOVES SAUDI ARABIA

ogey_rrat

ogey

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

>when the mid tier Canadian corpo now hosts an OG from the (probably now previously) 2nd biggest EN corpo thats currently fucking floundering

the absolute state of Niji, i desperately want to see the current logs of their fucking faggoty private discords now

Al-Sandulishun

Annoyance

Tubedude

Bibi forming a cult in Cult of the Lamb

shipmate_F

menhera addicted sister
Pipproject Producer
We need a phasecuck that will eat his acrilic stand if Mint joins. Any volunteers?

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum
Allow me to go off for a second. It's not just organized by "some Saudi prince", it's organized by the Crown Prince of Saudi Arabia MBS and his government. You know, the guy who essentially admitted to having a critical journalist killed and cut up in an embassy, that guy is in charge of this esports tournament.

First we got that turbo-weeb Saudi prince who's saving culture by not allowing ESG to ruin everything, now we got one that kills journalists?

All Glory to Saudi Arabia!

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter

Bob from accounting

Bear Enjoyer
LONG LIVE THE KINGDOM OF SAUDI ARABIA

تحيا المملكة العربية السعودية
KAELA LOVES SAUDI ARABIA

I've been told women are being allowed to drive now(bad idea imo) so it's okay for them to arrest women over tweets. And yes, it does upset me to see her partaking in this event. I'm trying my best to ignore it.
Well yeah, but with 60 million dollars in total prize pool i wont blame anyone for being a hypocrite. Money rules everything and any complaining wont change anything since the EWC is a massive success so far from what i have seen. So i'll enjoy the games and let someone else complain about it.
Fair enough. Esports as a whole is majority grab the bag mentality and it's worse off for it. If Kaela was JP I don't think they'd have allowed her to showcase the event. Or at least I'd like to believe that.

JusticeDog

I'm sure one can guess, but since it isn't explicitly stated in this post, it is indeed a 3D concert.
It seems bizarre to have their first 3D concert and not say that anywhere on the announcement. :fishfry:

Nigel Nigerman

Once ya go Nigga, you'll never get bigga.
I thought we all agreed @wew is #1 iron lung enthusiast ironmouse.
@wew is a spic beaner puto!?!? Say it isn't so!!!

Raora confirms Ao and Kobo: she do be having huge boing boings.

Also, don't you ever forget that the femboy grifter Merryweather absolutely motorboated those Italian tiddies.

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Filian is having a CAH stream next week with Pippa,Lia,and one more I forget might be Lumi
Nova live with cardfight vanguard and an announcement will she finally jump the sinking ship that is vreverie?

Bronze

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
The other new Invader's chiming in too!

Archive

Top Bottom