"My whole family god covid except me and I couldn't stream lately, sorry dayo( т т )"Amano Pikamee

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Salado

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
I don't know their voice, unfortunately. I've been searching by each of these, but I haven't been able to get them all to line up. Coming here was a bit of a hail mary.
Wait wait wait, if you don't even know their voice then who even is this person to you? Is this some e-girl you met in a discord? You can't possibly know them irl if you don't know their voice.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
In the clip in my previous post Erina said that she was not the youngest in gen 2. (I would guess that either Panko, Remi, or both are younger.) They also implied that the youngest member is in gen 1. (I would guess this is Uruka.) The clip was from before gen 3, so there may or may not be younger members in gen 3.
According to forbidden knowledge Panko might be older than Pippa/Tenma. Remi is a weird case where she might also be on the older side (25+) given her internet history.

So that leaves... Rie!??! Am I forgetting someone. Airi is over thirty, Shiina will hit that next year. So It would have to be either Rie or Remi which isn't Rie also in her mid 20s!?

:pochiidontlikeit:

I'm gonna go out on a whim and say that Erina was lying with that

Bronze

You're asking me to reveal their personal account? If that's what it would take then I'll take your advice and check elsewhere.
They are saying that they don't just search for vtubers just because someone, especially a new user, asks for it when they could do something else they want. If the person is involved in something of interest, then you trying here makes sense. Otherwise, more mainstream places like Reddit is better for you.

Salado

frz

You're asking me to reveal their personal account? If that's what it would take then I'll take your advice and check elsewhere.
Yes people here work to find a vtuber real face or at the very least their body type or other work experience. That is what this place is for. You are really really in the wrong place my guy. Maybe next time don't go into a place called "insane/schizo people go here" for normal advice. It's literally in the website name.
How much you guys wanna bet that this dude and his mystery waifu are SEA vermin?
@The Proctor if this guy has viet ip imma commit a flip.

Clueless Investigator

They are saying that they don't just search for vtubers just because someone, especially a new user, asks for it when they could do something else they want. If the person is involved in something of interest, then you trying here makes sense. Otherwise, more mainstream places like Reddit is better for you.
That's fair. I've been getting too lost in the sauce trying to crack this mystery and came here because it seemed like a dedicated forum would be a good place to look. I'll take my leave, clear my head and give it another shot. Thanks all for the lessons in internet etiquette all the same though.

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
That's fair. I've been getting too lost in the sauce trying to crack this mystery and came here because it seemed like a dedicated forum would be a good place to look. I'll take my leave, clear my head and give it another shot. Thanks all for the lessons in internet etiquette all the same though.
Before you go what agency is this person in and how do you know them and not their voice?

JusticeDog

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter

💛 🩷 Time

We begin Airi's schizo episode with Big Clara loving Mipples

Clueless Investigator

Before you go what agency is this person in and how do you know them and not their voice?
I don't know the agency, I have an idea of what agencies they aren't a part of based on their views of them, but nothing concrete. If I had that I would've figured this out already. The other is much simpler, they only communicate by text.

Bronze

There are wiki and list websites for vtubers(virtualyoutuber wiki, hololist etc). Depending on their content/size/status they may have an entry. Also pretty much all vtubers use twitter and announce they are/will be live there.
Good luck with your search :gurawave:
E:If they are an agency vtuber then it should be easier to find

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
I don't know the agency, I have an idea of what agencies they aren't a part of based on their views of them, but nothing concrete. If I had that I would've figured this out already. The other is much simpler, they only communicate by text.
So e-girl you don't even know, probably a small/micro westoid/SEA corpo by the fact they are so careless with speaking to randoms online, there's plenty of options tbh.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
That's quite understandable, I just wanted to clear it first as I recognize how off it sounds from the outside perspective. I'm going to give it a bit longer to ensure there's not an issue with it and if all is good will give what I think is safe to offer. It isn't anything too personal, as an overview I have the following: Nationality, nation they/their agency works in, broad subscriber numbers, broad stream viewer numbers, what content I know they do, the vague hints towards their model, some very vague mentions of colleagues, and known dates they streamed. I think it is enough to identify to someone in the know, but not enough to cause trouble. I can omit anything deemed too much. As an aside, could you elaborate what personal army refers to? It sounds like a form of online brigading but not heard it before.
If they're an agency vtuber they will almost definitely get in trouble with said agency for putting you up to this, since it would violate their non-disclosure agreement saying they aren't supposed to tell anyone who they are.

If you actually want to go through with this then drop everything you have (redacting sensitive information that could cause them real-life harm, as per the forum rules), otherwise I'd just quietly drop this if I were you.

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist

frz

Since you are new to the internet. If you "know" some hot girl through DMs and not their face, nor their voice, while having 0 irl mutuals.

Then usually they look like this
images.jpg

You can entertain the fantasy that they are a real female if you want. But if they ever ask for money or invest into something.

RUN

Last edited:

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
According to forbidden knowledge Panko might be older than Pippa/Tenma. Remi is a weird case where she might also be on the older side (25+) given her internet history.

So that leaves... Rie!??! Am I forgetting someone. Airi is over thirty, Shiina will hit that next year. So It would have to be either Rie or Remi which isn't Rie also in her mid 20s!?

:pochiidontlikeit:

I'm gonna go out on a whim and say that Erina was lying with that
I think these women are often talking about less then a year's difference in age. So it becomes "who's the youngest 22?" I think it's Erina too and I remember her implying she might have been like 18/19 back in 22, but I don't know what stream.

Sky Shouter

YEAH! TONIGHT!
Hello all, I'm quite new here. While I'd been somewhat in and out of the Vtuber space since it's introduction, I've recently started to get deeper to unravel a mystery. I know someone who is a Vtuber but not who they are (Not saying who or where), over some time they have teased hints and issued a challenge to figure them out. I had kept my hands out of it for awhile but finally tried my hand at it over the last week, but life calls and I can't put enough time into it anymore to make progress. If it is alright, I'd like to pick the brains of those more familiar. If not, that's fine as well. So we're clear though, they are alright with people working it out, as a few have, but it's just beyond what I can do with what I know.
That's FAR too many words for a first-time poster. Post something funny or else you're going face-first into the toilet, nerd.

iu

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
bruh
maybe start with, i don't know, reading channel description and shit? do you even watch streams? affiliations take literally seconds to find out
you're not an investigator, you one of the worst beings in existence: an annoying vagueposter

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom