"I'm gonna take another shot, I'm still too smart - I needa be more shtupid to be a vtuber. It's perfect, I want to be sshtupid"Amanogawa Shiina

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Renmai

Shiori, what the fuck are you talking about?
Early Adopter
Fauna was the only one that had an 8 hour or so period each day where she apparently never streamed under any circumstances.
I remember a stream where Fauna said she insists on getting a full night's sleep which shocked the other Holo girls.

Euthyphro

Certified Awatistic
Every day I pray aloud that Ami is single or at least never reveals she has a significant other, as the day that becomes common knowledge, the Asylum's population will drop significantly as all the buckos hang themselves en-mass.
I would honestly be relieved if she turns out to be married, considering her (unspecified?) condition, other than the Tourettes (which you can't unsee on stream once you see it). I think she's mentioned going out in a wheelchair a few times, though she can move around at home just fine.

Married or not, I think Ami is in VTubing for the long-haul. The way she's talked about it in the past, it seems like the most fulfilling and viable option for her. She really doesn't seem to have anything else going on.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
I would honestly be relieved if she turns out to be married, considering her (unspecified?) condition, other than the Tourettes (which you can't unsee on stream once you see it). I think she's mentioned going out in a wheelchair a few times, though she can move around at home just fine.

Married or not, I think Ami is in VTubing for the long-haul. The way she's talked about it in the past, it seems like the most fulfilling and viable option for her. She really doesn't seem to have anything else going on.
First Mumei and now Amiya, are the best women destined to be wheelchair bound or does the wheelchair make them the best

What did I just type, yeh I'll go ahead and hit post reply with that yeah

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
She should reach out to someone in the Japanese scene who loves small creators, cute girls, and Apex to show her the ropes:
40 minutes apex 11 hours hot steamy lebsian hypersex 15 minutes applying cream on blisters on thighs and whatnot 5 minute ending screen

God's Strongest Dragoon

Punished Lurker

This video completely fucking misses the shit Nina dealt with, btw. To paraphrase the femboy: "Nina had issues in Nijisanji because she was extroverted, and extroverted people can say things that other people misinterpret."

????????

Nousagi the fuckwit Niji/corpo apologist/basic bitch strikes again. He glosses over the negative treatment Nina got from Niji members and Luxiem fans and admits he doesn't even watch her or know anything about her beyond surface level impressions. Oh, can't forget his five second comparison of her Nina ccv vs her Matara ccv, what an in-depth analysis. He says she's doing better now because of "vibes," what a brilliant take!
As someone who used to watch her back in her days as Nina I refused to watch the video because I knew tht flip femboy was going to get the facts wrong in order to give his biased take, thanks for taking the bullet Helmet.

And attributing her CCV growth to "vibes", it almost makes me want to watch it to see what retarded ideas uses to defend his take. Without even going into the numbers difference between Twitch and Youtube the reason she's been getting more CCV is because of her debuting on Vshojo (which brought a lot of attention to her debut) + being an extrovert who's perfect to mingle in the Twitch circles + being free to do as many collabs as she wants with whomever she wants which was always her strong point + long streaming hours that benefitts from the Twitch algorith. At least that's my personal take rather than just fucking "vibes"

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Huh, TIL Amiya is partially wheelchair bound
that kinda explains some things

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
She watches one season of Jojo and she's an egyptologist

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
She watches one season of Jojo and she's an egyptologist
1722570216167.png
Anyone can be an egyptologist if they set their mind to it!

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
Ami is great, but the true roommate-waifu is Sleepy.

Early Adopter
Ami is great, but the true roommate-waifu is Sleepy.
Imagine you watching movie and when you turn to her you notice that shes asleep so you tuck her in and play with her long ass knife ears cause you know shell be out cold for a while and she wont let you touch them while shes awake. All while both of you are in fake adidas drip.

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan
Huh, TIL Amiya is partially wheelchair bound
that kinda explains some things
I have not once heard anything of the sort. I think people are just upchucking /vt/ rumors about chuubas they don't watch again.

Dang sea people.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
foto_no_exif - 2024-08-02T003555.407.jpg

Wow, no way! Mumei announced a Birthday 3D Live to be on August 5th 8 PM PST!

Renmai

Shiori, what the fuck are you talking about?
Early Adopter
Shiori and Biboo's 3D lives tomorrow and Saturday, Mumei's 3D Birthday live on Monday; will be a great next few days for EN Holofags :kroheart:

VSoyBoy

ValkyrieAce

in a toxic relationship with IRyS

Early Adopter
If @Awoogers was here I'd ask him to go commit some flip on flip crime (in minecraft). Not making the same mistake
After last time hell fucking do it. Hes like a very autistic shark going feral over a drop of blood.

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter
First Mumei and now Amiya, are the best women destined to be wheelchair bound or does the wheelchair make them the best

What did I just type, yeh I'll go ahead and hit post reply with that yeah
Did Mumei's health worsen, or is it the same diseases plaguing her?

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Did Mumei's health worsen, or is it the same diseases plaguing her?
No, an early meme about her was that she was wheelchair bound because some anons swore they heard her wheelchair on stream

Top Bottom