"The plan for this game, we're gonna fuck some guys, alright?"Axel Syrios

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Kazuma

Early Adopter

Salado

Sometimes I wonder why the fuck I'm into this hobby.

e:

Last edited:

ex_lurker

I'm actually gonna kill him

Not even joking I'm gonna dismember his long nosed ass and feed it to every Palestinian dog with rabies

Holy shit Rin trusted you and now you dip like a stereotypical Jew

I will actually kill you
WAIT WHAT HAPPENED D: that‘s so weird, I think anyone who jewposts on TVA have never encountered anything like this before 😭 did you received a confirmation/OK sign to modsan before fedposting?

UberSoldat

I'm actually gonna kill him

Not even joking I'm gonna dismember his long nosed ass and feed it to every Palestinian dog with rabies

Holy shit Rin trusted you and now you dip like a stereotypical Jew

I will actually kill you
Behaviour like this will just make you the next Nolan, Awoogers. You know how we view those kinds of people.

TKN_Lurker

Retired Lurker
Late to the news, but I got to say that Lisa has to have the worst luck ever with corpos. I honestly think she should remain indie for a long time with her track record. She must feel absolutely devastated seeing this happen again.

Salado

UberSoldat

kingcaid

I would celebrate total Phase domination in the midcorpo scene, but then I realized I'm about to be btfo'd by asking this: How long will shipping time be for the Lia, only lia, I like lia, liacon plush be?
The day after the year 2 origins merch ships in 2030.

Zizara

No faith in Humanity
Dizzy's Wife
I wish more vtubers where not scared of speaking their minds or not under gay NDAs that only protect these scum lords
Will literally never happen in an industry primarily involving young women with no life experience. Most are all far, far too agreeable to actually kick up a fuss and the majority of those who would don't have the context to realise how they're getting fucked over in the first place. Years of quiet resentment boiling under the surface until they make some spite post after the fact once it becomes publicly acceptable to do so is the best you can expect.
Late to the news, but I got to say that Lisa has to have the worst luck ever with corpos. I honestly think she should remain indie for a long time with her track record. She must feel absolutely devastated seeing this happen again.
Lisaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa you have to join Phase! It's your destiny! Only you can stop Fishman now! :fishfry:

Last edited:

Void Scribas

i didnt think she would private so fast
View attachment 58595
View attachment 58598

Yeah i think its her
But i am pretty sure there has to be some schizo out there that has everything about her

Maybe I got desensitized seeing Tsunderia's long agony, + VReverie, AkioAir and other corpos that had a messy end, but I'll give Aviel some points for giving the talents the option of taking the IPs and moving on. I give him credit, since it would have been in Brave's interest not to give any option at all, since they would want to maximize what they're getting out of the acquisition, so I presume that he put that stipulation in while negotiating.

It will at least be an orderly transition (back-office issues notwithstanding). Stepping down is also an admission that Idol is beyond his level of competence to handle. Better that he accept it and cash out instead of stubbornly holding on and crashing it into the ground. Idol EN3 will at least have a proper debut and support, unlike Tsun's stillborn Gen 4. For that he's at least a few notches above PPP on my shitlist.

Ok, Jewish cocksucking over, I'm happy to know more about why I should hate Brave Group.

Ruby certainly passes:
Wait you guys only had her alt twitter where she doesnt post her full face?

Motherfuckers there is a full ass interview of her out there

bothyourhouses

even knowing it was basically brought about by "chance" since they were experimenting heavily.
Huh? Wasn't it made by a dream team at the height of their powers, in the last days of the SNES when they knew the hardware back to front and could make it do things undreamed of?
Bin became his biggest talent and was making like $2k a month,
Crikey, half a million subscribers and she was only pulling 0.1 Stronnys? I knew the shorts subscribers didn't have a great conversion rate but damn.
Aviel can now join Vshojo.
He can collab with Froot, they can look for things that were previously announced but have mysteriously gone missing.
So did the Idol girls get that US trip for free with the leftover money?
It was probably a goodwill bribe to encourage them to stick around, I've been through the same thing.
Hell, if all of them decide to walk, then Brave has just bought a heaping pile of nothing, didn't they?
Not necessarily. Idol's brand itself is worth something, they'll have a bunch of valuable relationships and deals in place, and there's probably a coming wave with models and designs ready to go, whether the people who were previously signed up to pilot them want to play ball or no. You could debut a new wave of Idol with none of the existing talents and you'd still be starting well ahead of a completely new corpo.
They are making Idol a north american focused company.
For the company with the most successful British and Spanish-language talents that's an interesting choice.
Never would've expected Phase's path to second place would be paved by everybody else doing backflips.
80% of everything is showing up and not fucking up. You mostly win by doing nothing.
The 1st message imply someone gave her a gift with an expired date...month ago, and she was torn about eating it or not
Nah, this is just something Japanese people are autistic about. People stress so much about getting souvenirs on their holidays that the airlines offer to let you buy them before you go so that you can enjoy your holiday.

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag

Porean

Lavender Spider Lover & Tsunderia Scholar
Early Adopter
Nah, the more companies that collapse after Lisa joins, the more i want her to join Phase

Alchemyth

Companies which coast off of the stuff they buy instead of actually producing value are the worst kinds of companies, they are honestly just leeches on an industry which produce nothing and just amass wealth until their leadership rots the entire thing out and it all implodes in a putrid cloud of dead passion projects and creativity.
Think EA, Alphabet (google), or Meta. Overall fucking terrible business practice that needs to be stopped before it gets too big to sink.
I agree with you, but from what I've heard from the VSPO girls, BRAVE has been pretty much hands-off since they bought them out. So at least they're smart enough to just let people do their thing. (unlike EA, I'm still fucking mad bring back westwood you fucking Yamanbas)

CalliopeMori BiggerestFan

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter
>Buying a whole bunch of companies just because you have the money and hoping it'll all work out
Hold up, I've seen this one before.
To quote myself back in December 23 when Brave started buying everyone out:
See: Embracer Group when it comes to video games. I get the exact same vibes.

They bought out tons of studios and IPs to try and grow their brand and then completely floundered. Closed down most of the studios down not long after, laid off most of the staff at the remaining ones. I forget how many studios they had at their peak but they're down to 12 now.
I still firmly believe this is exactly how Brave will end up. Most of these vtuber groups are probably destined for the trash heap in the near future.

Bronze

VSPO is doing a summer event with both branches

Gaotye (bilibili DD)

raora camp

UberSoldat

(unlike EA, I'm still fucking mad bring back westwood you fucking Yamanbas)
This will never happen, because all the relevant people are at Petroglyph now.

Willemshaven

Outlasted the Chinese Community Sinicization Group
True & Honest Holofan

Henrik Carter

Disco Contagium!
Top Bottom