"I just don't like Africa"Pippa Pipkin

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan

Trap Supremacy

Your Local Trap (investi)Gator
Early Adopter
I see the Filipino tendency to murder has activated. Once it starts it can't be stopped.

I'll see you on the flip side, you crazy brit-obsessed bastard.
:pomuSalute:

Helkar

Stepping down is also an admission that Idol is beyond his level of competence to handle.
And somehow, an intensely-autistic Chinese man remains at the top of the small corpo pile.

none of their EN properties are bigger than phase or Vshojo and with such a fragmented image I really doubt they can put up a good offensive.
Well, i don't know how much money Brave has exactly, never looked into it, but it's clearly a shitload, way more than what Phase and probably Vshojo can throw around. And throwing money at their problems may eventually solve them.

It's most likely going to be a long era of Holo being unrivaled until the others catch up in a few years
Hasn't it been the case for a while already? I only got into vtubers in January '24, but from what i've backread, NijiEN's decline has started almost a solid year before Selen/11, and the launch of Advent pretty much solidified Holo as being an undisputed #1 in EN scene.

Edit: just as i post about not knowing shit about Brave's money.

If you aren't aware. Unlike most vtuber corpo. Brave is not a passion project. It is pulling billion dollars investors and straight out lying to them, the same way sam bankman fried conduct his business.
Nope, i was not, and yeah this information changes the picture a bit. The market seems pretty saturated, i don't know if anyone outside of Holo can possibly expect a quick return on a big investment.

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Well, i don't know how much money Brave has exactly, never looked into it, but it's clearly a shitload, way more than what Phase and probably Vshojo can throw around. And throwing money at their problems may eventually solve them.
Maybe? They could also just end up burning a bunch of money and putting themselves in the red while trying to equal their competition who is smoothly sailing and has not damaged their books at all. Remember that for every single one of the random retards online who tell you how much they love it not being Hololive fans anymore there's ten thousand others who are basically the vtuber equivalent of Nintendo fans. If Brave wants to challenge Holo in east and west then they can try, I wish them luck.
Hasn't it been the case for a while already? I only got into vtubers in January '24, but from what i've backread, NijiEN's decline has started almost a solid year before Selen/11, and the launch of Advent pretty much solidified Holo as being an undisputed #1 in EN scene.
Yeah since Niji began imploding, though Holo has always been #1 in EN. Niji came very close to surpassing Holo right after luxiem debuted but it was really only downhill from there, the thing that actually changed was Holo surpassing Niji overall as #1 worldwide, which Niji had pretty much held down since 2018. Though there are so many aspects like watchtime, views, CCV, subs, revenue, superchats, average #s per member, graduations and debuts, events, foreign recognition, foreign infrastructure and marketing and just industry-wide relevance, recognition, prestige and image that is has always been really hard to measure who is above who.

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter
Time for a jewish talent :Katta-Semetic-Content: (it can be either of them doesn't matter)
Nikki seems like a good choice. Plus.. she can give Pippa, Lumi, Shiina, and Dizzy the coveted Pass.

Streams where the first words said by them being "The Jews" are on the table.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
I'm happy to know more about why I should hate Brave Group.
Because their buyouts have got to the point where it's obvious they're just collecting these corpos as assets, rather than as a good faith attempt to grow in the market. I can absolutely see this becoming a repeat of the YouTube MCN downfalls from the early to mid-2010s where the big ones got traded around by parent companies who didn't actually understand what they were buying, until someone would eventually realise what they thought was an easy passive income machine actually needs more supervision than they expected so they just cut their losses and closed them.

I think it'd be smart for anyone in Idol to take their IP and leave while the option's on the table, because that's an unusually generous offer that will almost definitely get nipped in the bud once Brave start actually paying attention, as will the apparently generous revenue share.

Wellful of Wails

Never would've expected Phase's path to second place would be paved by everybody else doing backflips.

Helkar

If Brave wants to challenge Holo in east and west then they can try, I wish them luck.
Yeaaah that's probably gonna take a while. Are there even talents across Brave affiliates(excluding VSPO-JP, obviously) that break into 4view territory? I mean, with today's news, i guess there's Rin.

Never would've expected Phase's path to second place would be paved by everybody else doing backflips.
Lumi's fault, clearly.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Yeaaah that's probably gonna take a while. Are there even talents across Brave affiliates(excluding VSPO-JP, obviously) that break into 4view territory? I mean, with today's news, i guess there's Rin.

Lumi's fault, clearly.
I don't think so...? Maybe some in V4mirai when doing special streams or collabs.

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
Maybe I got desensitized seeing Tsunderia's long agony, + VReverie, AkioAir and other corpos that had a messy end, but I'll give Aviel some points for giving the talents the option of taking the IPs and moving on. I give him credit, since it would have been in Brave's interest not to give any option at all, since they would want to maximize what they're getting out of the acquisition, so I presume that he put that stipulation in while negotiating.

It will at least be an orderly transition (back-office issues notwithstanding). Stepping down is also an admission that Idol is beyond his level of competence to handle. Better that he accept it and cash out instead of stubbornly holding on and crashing it into the ground. Idol EN3 will at least have a proper debut and support, unlike Tsun's stillborn Gen 4. For that he's at least a few notches above PPP on my shitlist.

Ok, Jewish cocksucking over, I'm happy to know more about why I should hate Brave Group.

Ruby certainly passes:
aEXq23zX_700w_0.jpg

You're fucking high if you think these niggas aren't asking for 10k to get their IP out of idol. The lesson to be learnt from all this, specially for any idol girl out there is:
Never trust a kike :takoesl:

Anyway, have some clara in these trying times

Salado

We are just walking around the corpses Lumi left along the way.

Kalion

:)
>Buying a whole bunch of companies just because you have the money and hoping it'll all work out
Hold up, I've seen this one before.

DanishCookies

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter

DanishCookies

RiverBear

Ok, Jewish cocksucking over, I'm happy to know more about why I should hate Brave Group.
My memory could be wrong on some parts but the older crowd here dislikes Brave/Unlimited because
>they had one of the most popular VTuber groups in early Vtuber history, Game Club Project (or Gamebu)
>rumors fly around the people behind the characters being mistreated
>someone from the inside leaks about Brave Group's black company dealings
>Brave Group catches wind of this, makes an "apology" but behind the scenes slowly replaces the actors
>people ask why the characters they love are suddenly sounding and acting different
>Brave Group basically says "You don't care about the actors, you care about the characters. We can replace actors any time to play the characters we want them to."
That and more Vtubers under Brave Group who have been replaced over time (e.g Cocoa Daimyoji of today is not the original from Gamebu)

basically all the shit that people said about Hololive's idol culture "being a cancer to Vtubing" has already happened with Brave/Unlimited
not a lot of people (i.e. newfags) would know about this because it was largely localized in Japan and happened way before the VTuber boom

Last edited:

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
Her sensible sexism makes her honorarily /one of us/
All women hate other women, it's just refreshing to see one own it rather than put on a fake-nice personality and be bitchy about it. :smugpipi:

stassy

Azki Summer Karaoke pre concert in a few hours :

Nayuta with the lessons of the day (again) :
11.png
The 1st message imply someone gave her a gift with an expired date...month ago, and she was torn about eating it or not

Sadposting not Lamy trying to write a piece of herself in the history of internet, some have speculated it was because she though she had cancer last year :
image.png
She gave us a nice photos and video serie to enjoy though

Last edited:
Top Bottom