"WHY DO I KEEP PLAYING GAMES WITH NAKED MEN?!"Pomu Rainpuff

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Negzana

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Oh, I forgot about that though it's on brand for the bullshit that plagues her. I can't Imagine the feeling of recovering from surgery only to find that your corpo shit the bed. Granted, she is in a really good spot, given Idol invested so much in her that if she leaves right now, she would be well into the green, but It must be stressful.
Hopefully her dentist got her the good shit for the pain.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
fedposting
I'm actually gonna kill him

Not even joking I'm gonna dismember his long nosed ass and feed it to every Palestinian dog with rabies

Holy shit Rin trusted you and now you dip like a stereotypical Jew

I will actually kill you

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

Not even joking I'm gonna dismember his long nosed ass and feed it to every Palestinian dog with rabies

I will actually kill you
I for one can't wait to see the sanctioned bout between the weakest Filipino femboy fedboy, and the strongest man in Israel

Serbian Peacemakers

Crossposting from the Pippa thread. Ken is now pretending he's not @Realticule
TVA Gaslighting somehow getting so good it convinces someone to not only think Reticule was actually impersonating Ken, but drove them to go out of their way to tell Ken is really funny. The hive mind is too strong.

Negzana

I will actually kill you
It was not part of their blood,
It came to them very late
With long arrears to make good,
When the Filipino began to hate.

They were not easily moved,
They were icy-willing to wait
Till every count should be proved,
Ere the Filipino began to hate.

Their voices were even and low,
Their eyes were level and straight.
There was neither sign nor show,

It was not preached to the crowd,
It was not taught by the State.
No man spoke it aloud,

It was not suddenly bred,
It will not swiftly abate,
Through the chill years ahead,
When Time shall count from the date
That the Filipino began to hate.

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
First WACTOR, then Owozu and now IdolES

Why all the agencies that focus on the ES audience that does relatively good ends crashing?

Don't despair yet, brother. Wait and see how things shake out. Maybe the ES crew will find a happy home in Brave.

Looks like Dizzy is having a great time.

732.jpg

sorry (not sorry)

Negzana

Here's an idea, let's suggest Riku would have access to the greatest yacht resorts in Argentina and Brazil if he opens up a NijiES.

Euthyphro

Certified Awatistic
Maybe I got desensitized seeing Tsunderia's long agony, + VReverie, AkioAir and other corpos that had a messy end, but I'll give Aviel some points for giving the talents the option of taking the IPs and moving on. I give him credit, since it would have been in Brave's interest not to give any option at all, since they would want to maximize what they're getting out of the acquisition, so I presume that he put that stipulation in while negotiating.

It will at least be an orderly transition (back-office issues notwithstanding). Stepping down is also an admission that Idol is beyond his level of competence to handle. Better that he accept it and cash out instead of stubbornly holding on and crashing it into the ground. Idol EN3 will at least have a proper debut and support, unlike Tsun's stillborn Gen 4. For that he's at least a few notches above PPP on my shitlist.

Ok, Jewish cocksucking over, I'm happy to know more about why I should hate Brave Group.

Are they pretty enough for Fishman?
Ruby certainly passes:
While searching things that Riro did in the past someone in spanish Facebook groups i cathced this girl talking about leaving to go for a little "trip"
She has quite the loyal following and its the typical Loli voice + GFE streamer that Adviel would problaby love (based in their last gen)
I just decided to post about her here because i dont see another place for a ES vtuber to go

View attachment 58593
EDIT: FUCK IS SHE HERE? the account got privated in the middle of the archive FUCK

i didnt think she would private so fast
View attachment 58595
View attachment 58598

Yeah i think its her
But i am pretty sure there has to be some schizo out there that has everything about her

Last edited:

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
So what i'm getting from the last 10 pages is that in a year or two EN vtubing scene will just be HoloEN and a billion Brave Group affiliates viciously competing with one another.
Probably...
Though Brave has never quite managed to break into EN with enough force to even make a dent on Holo, their only valuable purchase was VSPO and that's only really successful in nipland, none of their EN properties are bigger than phase or Vshojo and with such a fragmented image I really doubt they can put up a good offensive. It's most likely going to be a long era of Holo being unrivaled until the others catch up in a few years, which is honestly pretty bad for the industry since monopolies only cause industries to stagnate.

Salado

Johnny Jambalaya

99%
Early Adopter
Ward Security

I will actually kill you
3 day sitewide ban for fedposting.

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO
Probably...
Though Brave has never quite managed to break into EN with enough force to even make a dent on Holo, their only valuable purchase was VSPO and that's only really successful in nipland, none of their EN properties are bigger than phase or Vshojo and with such a fragmented image I really doubt they can put up a good offensive. It's most likely going to be a long era of Holo being unrivaled until the others catch up in a few years, which is honestly pretty bad for the industry since monopolies only cause industries to stagnate.
They are going to buy Vshojo at this rate
I'm actually
Im actually going to hug him
Not even joking im gonna kiss his long nose and donate to Palestine charity
Bloody Hell Bin Trusted you and now you leave like a respectable semitic person
I will actually hug you

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

frz

So what i'm getting from the last 10 pages is that in a year or two EN vtubing scene will just be HoloEN and a billion Brave Group affiliates viciously competing with one another.
Now here is the fun thing, how long til Brave lasts.
If you aren't aware. Unlike most vtuber corpo. Brave is not a passion project. It is pulling billion dollars investors and straight out lying to them, the same way sam bankman fried conduct his business.
They throw infinite money at things. They buys vtuber corpos that are already deeply stuck in the red. They build giants studio and office buildings they don't need.

I dont remember but the same exact thing just happened to the game industry. Some guy uses investor money to buy up hundred of gaming studios, hoping saudi arabia will buy his IPs then went bankrupt because they didn't.

The things about mega corpo is they expect the money back. If they pull the funding brave might explode.

The cynical me give brave 5 more years. Then we will return to the era of big 2: holo en, phase and small corpos.

NijiEN might already folded then.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
FILIPINO DOWN! I REPEAT, FILIPINO DOWN!
QUICKLY BURN HIS REMAINS BEFORE THEY COME BACK TO LIFE LIKE IN THE THING!

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
now that July has ended with a bloodbath, surely August couldn't get any worse, right

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
3 day sitewide ban for fedposting.
damn
if he directed it to the IDF on twitter he would've gotten a goodboy ally point and extra power over whites because he is brown

Top Bottom