"...and remember, always eat ass!"Gundou Mirei

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

niggaphil

So what i'm getting from the last 10 pages is that in a year or two EN vtubing scene will just be HoloEN and a billion Brave Group affiliates viciously competing with one another.
Wow wow wow wow wow, did you forget one of the biggest Vtuber company called Kurosanji????? How Dare you!

Wait, they are irrelevant nowadays, and most of their CCVs are beaten the crap out by some Phase connect talents :dokiSmug:

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter

Helkar

Wait, they are irrelevant nowadays, and most of their CCVs are beaten the crap out by some Phase connect talents
At the rate things are going, i'd say Phase overtakes NijiEN in overall watchtime by end of year(granted, this is possible because a lot of NijiEN members are straight up not streaming, but surely you can just fucking hit the go live button, right?).

Slutpuppies

unity love, resident luxiem fangull

Fau

Enough of jews jewing, here, have some S O V L:

Negzana

Looks like Dizzy is having a great time.

If these are house centipedes then I don't see what's the issue. They hunt cockroaches and silverfish and avoid humans and human food and keep good hygiene. Nice animals to have in your house.

niggaphil

If these are house centipedes then I don't see what's the issue. They hunt cockroaches and silverfish and stay to themselves. Nice animals to have in your house.
This is from Dizzy, she could be meaning Human centipedes........

I could be wrong, right..... right? :PomuPanic:

ScarletCorrupt

Awawawawa (derogatory)
Early Jelly tonight! Solitaire has returned, we are so back bros :pomuLove:

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
If these are house centipedes then I don't see what's the issue. They hunt cockroaches and silverfish and avoid humans and human food and keep good hygiene. Nice animals to have in your house.
you like Indonesian women so of course you would know about venomous pests :smugpipi:
avoid humans
These creepy crawlers love any areas that are warm and damp, which is why some people may run into them in their basement. However, they're beginning to make an arrival in people's apartments, and even their beds! As appalling as that may be, these little pests are fans of getting into bed with you.
yeah no :keeekiface:

Helkar

If Brave-assigned manager's account was made in late May, that means the Encore girls debuted right as the acquisition process was nearing completion. I wonder how much they knew about what they're getting into and how fucked over they feel now.

Mehk

Twitter scrolling I came across this:

(A)
After looking more on their timeline looks like they knew about the person for a little bit:

google docs:
Powdur:
(A)
Lily:
(A)
The artist input:

Seems like the usual "attempt to start bullshit to get some new eyes on me" type of thing.

Kazuma

Early Adopter
Sexy Nasa time :shiinastare::shiinastare::shiinastare:

Clara is live

Ruki playing flute

Negzana

you like Indonesian women so of course you would know about venomous pests :smugpipi:

yeah no :keeekiface:
I'm not solely obsessed with Indonesian women I think I've proven that by also liking vtubers like Watame.

Also more Lethe Minecraft, don't know much about her but her voice is cute

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Last edited:

Ballpark_Look

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

The Peanut Gallery

Early Adopter
Did she even meet Aviel? He went AWOL not long after she joined.
Probably via Juna if I had to guess. She was her first idol collab.

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter
aanthropod.png

The Peanut Gallery

Early Adopter
Regardless of the outcome Lisas gonna be recovering for a little bit anyhow.

Archive

Last edited:

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer
Regardless of the outcome Lisas gonna be recovering for a little bit anyhow.

Oh, I forgot about that though it's on brand for the bullshit that plagues her. I can't Imagine the feeling of recovering from surgery only to find that your corpo shit the bed. Granted, she is in a really good spot, given Idol invested so much in her that if she leaves right now, she would be well into the green, but It must be stressful.

Top Bottom