"I'm not having any sexual thoughts about them, okay? Don't lewd the twins! They don't need it!"Takane Lui

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

niggaphil

Void Scribas

That the talents are free to take their IP and leave is the weirdest part of this deal by far IMO, because if some of the biggest talents decide to leave, that greatly reduces the value of what Brave just acquired. Hell, if all of them decide to walk, then Brave has just bought a heaping pile of nothing, didn't they?

I think the only way that that makes sense is if either the talents' decisions were made some time ago and which talents will be staying and leaving was already priced into the cost of the acquisition, or the cost was so low that Brave still sees some value in it no matter who stays and who leaves.
Poko mentions that the future girls who enter in Idol would have the IP owned by Brave.

Remember that IdolEN gen 3 is still happening and probably Brave buy it aware of who are going to be in that gen

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
So Brave Group now owns Globie, V4 Mirai and Idol Corp, and it's still less well-known or relevant than some company of sad women run by a guy pretending to be a fish. Just goes to show that you can't buy clout or relevance, you need to earn it.
head jew bought relevance though. He bloated the company with money enough to flip it and fuck off into argentina.
wow I didn't know they had them, it seemed to work well for them I hope, they're vsingers now from the look of it and they're doing concerts and shit.

• dating apps
  • I dunno why I can't find anyone
My nigga in christ join a cooking class and pick some uggo if you're that desperate.:Vesper-UNHINGED:

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

Pink woman doing scary game NOW :raoraItalian:

Ame doing karaoke in 30 minutes. :Ame-IKNEWIT:

IRyS being YabaIRyS an hour after Ame. :irysyabairys:

Void Scribas

Small announcement from Brave. They are making Idol a north american focused company. Makes sense since they have globie. It will stay as a different group

THE NEW FACE OF THE ENEMY

1722479564253.png

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
My girl is free!

I wouldn't be so hasty in saying that - Idol Corp is going to be targeting the USA so this might be Coni saying she's on board with Brave Group.

Void Scribas

Idol Corp is going to be targeting the USA so this might be Coni saying she's on board with Brave Group.

And that being the case. What is going to happen with IdolES? NOOOOOOO LALA

ConisCarnie

I wouldn't be so hasty in saying that - Idol Corp is going to be targeting the USA so this might be Coni saying she's on board with Brave Group.
I suppose that's potentially possible - seems unlikely with how active she's been on her PL though (she even commissioned a new model). I assume she's going indie, but I just hope she doesn't abandon the Coni model entirely.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

The Rrat

Early Adopter
In all honesty, if they get to keep their current contracts, it could be worth to stick with Brave. If not, it may even still be worth because they can actually deliver on merch and get them 3D.

shipmate_F

menhera addicted sister
Pipproject Producer
:cursedbae::cursedbae:IF LISA SIGN WITH BRAVE GROUP SHE CAN DESTROY THEM :cursedbae::cursedbae:

fortnitesmasherX

Void Scribas

That sounds like a farewell.

Fuyo indie arc?

In all honesty, if they get to keep their current contracts, it could be worth to stick with Brave. If not, it may even still be worth because they can actually deliver on merch and get them 3D.
I have a felling Ruby is going to stay for that last motive in particular. She really wants a 3D showcase.

The Rrat

Early Adopter

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO
:cursedbae::cursedbae:IF LISA SIGN WITH BRAVE GROUP SHE CAN DESTROY THEM :cursedbae::cursedbae:
She can use her curse for a good cause
That sounds like a farewell.

Fuyo indie arc?

I have a felling Ruby is going to stay for that last motive in particular. She really wants a 3D showcase.
Check out who from everyrthing that Brave owns that isnt VSPO or HimeHina has 3D
Its going to be a long wait unless some of them explode in popularity

niggaphil

With all of these happening, we all must agreed that My Romanian wife CEO, The FISHMAN still reigns SUPREME in the mid-corpo scenes.
:smugpipi::smugpipi::smugpipi:

If the fucker only could deliver the merch in time........ or else he will be the Perfect CEO :pippabrogoblin:

JusticeDog

And that being the case. What is going to happen with IdolES? NOOOOOOO LALA
USA is where the Spanish speakers that actually have money live. :smugpipi:

Void Scribas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom