"The secret ingredient in my cookies are my boogers"Eva Ananova

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

roktofferson

This guy has absolutely no meaningful takes of his own, he just keeps rerolling new opinions until he lands on one Twitter likes. It's really pathetic.
I bet he save scums all the dialog decisions in games. Absolute scumbag.:towapeeved:

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter

Gaotye (bilibili DD)

ValkyrieAce

in a toxic relationship with IRyS
"FYI:
You need an actual Argentinian credit card to SC in ARS nowadays, just a VPN isn’t enough." When did Argentinian banks started implementing this kind of requirement? Is it last year, or three years ago?
Either it's completely not true, or I assume one of those "virtual credit cards" works that let anyone use ARS.

Kazuma

Early Adopter
Ceci playing Zelda

Ember yapping stream

Last edited:

Void Scribas

shipmate_F

menhera addicted sister
Pipproject Producer
Yumi Tomomi is gonna attempt a self-taught session of Unreal Engine

More SMT2 with Yuno

Irish bunny playing some Cyberpunk

JellyKusa

Early Adopter
Panko is worried about becoming a gypsy.
I get her
It's a fundamental european fear
you don't ever want to fall into the caste of the untouchables

kingcaid

Khubie is continuing HL1. She also finally posted a schedule again.

VSoyBoy

Naw, this is once I'll agree with him. Fuck those Monopoly money having motherfuckers. If you actually live there, oh well, but those aren't the people gifting hundreds of subs for pennies on the dollar.
It is ultimately YouTube's fault. I get adjusting supa per region, but Argentina's is too extreme. Limit them to yellow or orange as a max SC color, idk.
Fuck Argentinians, I would piss on their fun-bucks even if they're genuine. The ability to give red chats is not a human right and giving them out for pennies muddies their value, same with memberships. I say make them all gray until they have their economy figured out.

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
Mio and Fubuki will be coming to NYC :pomuLove:

This almost makes up for the fact that I got cucked out of my HoloEN concert tickets cause my browser lagged for half a second.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Fuck Argentinians, I would piss on their fun-bucks even if they're genuine. The ability to give red chats is not a human right and giving them out for pennies muddies their value, same with memberships. I say make them all gray until they have their economy figured out.
They 100% should not be able to gift memberships, unless they pay the actual USD price, yeah.

ScarletCorrupt

Awawawawa (derogatory)
Someone on the Twitch moderation team self reported hard with this one :pomuStare:

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru
"gil" is more like idiot or moron. fagĝot would be more like "maricon" or "trolazo" or "puto"
Yeah but that guy truly wanted to call him a fagggot but didnt want to get reported lets be honest :BijouBijou:

They 100% should not be able to gift memberships, unless they pay the actual USD price, yeah.
Youtube can do the same thing Steam did and put the store in USD so nobody spams it with VPN or other shit but that would need them to actually care about their users in the first place :laplusgun:

Last edited:

Salado

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

5 puppets are gonna be trapped with an Owl :Pekora-EVILGRIN:

TKN_Lurker

Retired Lurker

httn

Hag enthusiast
Menace is fleshposting.

:WHORE!!!:

Sleepy live with more Twilight Princess

Bronze

ex_lurker

> I ask that no one speculate on my health issues
Have you thought about not posting about them on your public twitter account, Shiina?

Last edited:
Top Bottom