"I would accept a Vtuber over a Brazilian"Joshua 'Null' Moon

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

nooternun

(๑ 'ᆺ' ) Pfp is me IRL
For anyone waiting to buy something from the DemonDice shop, you have missed your chance.
Archive
Screenshot-2024-07-26-at-16-25-25-Products-DEMONDICE.png

As of today the DemonDice store has been wiped of everything but a Plushie (which is out of stock), The message at the top of the page clearly saying they have no plans to restock the store. Prior archive of the store, showing what used to be available for purchase
For the past few months the DemonDice store has been running on fumes, with people reporting long wait times for orders to be shipped and even orders being cancelled, this seems to be the final nail in the coffin for the DemonDice brand. Rest in Peace DemonDice, long live Calliope Mori.
I wouldn't quite say DDK is dead. Lumin recently talked about working with DDK professionally and gave her high praise. I came into the stream mid-topic so I don't know what they worked on but if Lumin ever un-privates the video, it's around 60 min in.

(Lumin is having trouble getting her channel monetized and thinks it might be because of Karaoke streams like the one I linked so she is privatizing them or potentially moving them all to a separate Karaoke channel)
I think DDK is just too busy as Calli but for some work it's best to keep a separate professional profile.
Furen's adventures in GTA got the tenth and final long clip by Corvus Interpreter. Just short of two hours of Furen laughing and shenanigans.

Interesting that even though the NijiGTA event is quite large and did some helpful boost on their talents, other than Corvus Interpreter and his massive Furen clips there's not much translated clips.

How true is this for JP clips?

Final round of ASGS Apex tournament and Aoi Sakura (EX-Niji Chihiro) is in the finals with Pakael! Considering teams can have up to two preds or one Pro it's a big accomplishment. Plus it's her own custom! Both will be in the Vsai tournament as well. Doki's pro friend Restia is also in with his own team. For more info
Other people you might know:
  • Noah from VSPO - also in Vsai
  • Prune is an Indie - small vtuber who mostly plays Apex
  • And Uge from Nanashi - looks to be the alternative
  • Kamito and Hasesin are indies - they play with VSPO and other FPS chuuba's
Main stream (the same channel has a map only stream as well if that's your speed)

Aoi's stream

Aoi's Team got 17th and Noah's team got 18.
More interesting is the Prune's team got top 5, only Vtuber in the top 5. (there is a 2.5 vtuber in team #2 but she's a bit more of a thot)
asgsfinalsresults.png

As you can see, kills were super important. POG's worst outing was p15 and most of games they got in top 10 but neither them or the VSPO girls below them could kill anyone.
Team list with pfp's
asgsfinals.png

Pretty fun. The games were quick, action packed and had lots of people alive at the end. Give it a look

Last edited:

Kazuma

Early Adopter

Salado

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
Onolumi playing Prototype

Time is running fast

....there are no witty subtitles for this. Apparently Chloe had a massive bush, and she shaved recently, and this has somehow led to her constantly pissing all over herself?

huh? What do I even do with this information? So she doesn't bathe, on top of this being a problem? Is she just that gross or is this one of those secret female hygiene problems that all women have? what even has to happen in order for this to.... you know what never mind

It's a common problem in women after shaving pussy. I've heard a lot of stories like that.
@Koronesuki I worked for ten years in the accounting department, where out of 50 people a man was only me and two watchmen (but of course they came only at night). I have a great deal of knowledge about women that I would rather not have.:pomuStare:

Last edited:

Salado

kushami tasukaru

Early Adopter
Star Spectre's Techibi with a new outfit at 8PM JST.

No FFX stream this week to prepare for this.

RK Music's Meda singing at 10PM JST.

Varium's Serenade Oxblood will be singing later at 11PM JST.

She finally cleared Super Mario Bros 2 after spending 16+ hours to clear World 8 in two streams. She then read the superchats for two more hours.

VSpo's Tachibana Hinano with her mole fetish and laughs.

Bronze

Memory's singing in a karaoke relay. She's live

Pico's chatting about half year anniversary

E: He may also sing

Last edited:

Sky Shouter

YEAH! TONIGHT!
New forum weapon just dropped

Saruei making fun of pay2win bullshit in games

The fact she even kinda looks like a gacha character is the icing on the cake
:nenebased:

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
Saruei making fun of pay2win bullshit in games

The fact she even kinda looks like a gacha character is the icing on the cake
:nenebased:

I love how bullets ricocheting from bare skin. These are some really damn firm and perky boobs.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Raora is so fucking cute, bros.

That's all. That's the post.

WaWa

Koyori scale figure announced at WonFes. Lui is now the only member of of HoloX that doesn't have a scale figure and that is a real tragedy.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Lui is now the only member of of HoloX that doesn't have a scale figure and that is a real tragedy.
She should have been the first.

frz

Unofficial title: :holohag: 's aim

Raora is so fucking cute, bros.

That's all. That's the post.
I opened polka stream and Polka spammed i love you at her in voice chat
I could hear raora's ascending. She's winning.

Euthyphro

Certified Awatistic
Ixo-tan (ex-Rurumi Yumemi) has been busy:

Glad her art account is taking off.

VSoyBoy

Bronze

JusticeDog

Do Phase girls just get outfits whenever? They're all over the place.

NotDecatto

BREAK GLASS IN CASE OF MENHERA

Dokibird’s appearance at ACGHK was uploaded and she revealed that she’s working with anime distributor Ani-One on a secret project. No further details as of now.

Also speaking of Ani-One, here are episodes 3 and 4 of VTuber Legend.

Last edited:

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
Onolumi playing MonHun

Super Meche playing Pokemon Gold

Yuka singing (unarchived)

Miko love raw meat

Also speaking of Ani-One, here are episodes 3 and 4 of VTuber Legend.

:whatastory:
vivaldi_QdYtVe2cBn.jpg

ex_lurker

Cecilia postponed her membership opening stream yesterday and canceled today's collab with Raora because she was not done preparing for it.

I don't know what she's cooking but I expect another elaborate gimmick like her monetization stream.

1000019192.jpg

1000019195.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom