"How do people die during interrogation?"Amanogawa Shiina

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Bronze

I don't think is something Company related but mostly talent related.

Uruka and Nasa have been growing playing the algorithm while Michiru kinda tanked her already low noombers with her RDR2 arc (which I admittedly enjoyed very much, but still.)
Did she tank that much? She multistreamed so I thought she was doing fine, even though she felt like she was always live.

Marine is getting a new outfit. She also said she'll take it off :shiinastare:

Captain Marine will be unveiling her new costumes✨✨✨

✅Major announcement!!!!

✅Of course she'll take them off.

✅The crew will become mascots...?

The crew designed by the captain!?

Come and see for yourself!!!

shipmate_F

menhera addicted sister
Pipproject Producer
Someone’s still seething.

(Archive)

People forget that for it to be a joke there should be a structure (or desconstruction of one) and "missing the shot" doesn't have a punchline.
This vtuber just lost their mom

Screenshot_20240721-033904385_1.jpg
archive of one
Man that's rough, and even worse is that apparently there's antis in the replies

[a1][a2]

I am not completely aware of Sloth's situation because I didn't really dive into it, but she is pretty hated on the boards and by some indies for crabbing, lying and backstabbing other creators. If anyone knows more to chime in, I think it would be in the interest of all, as I don't think she's evil enough to lie about the death of a parent.

Last edited:

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

Salado

Did she tank that much? She multistreamed so I thought she was doing fine, even though she felt like she was always live.

I only followed it on YouTube, but it went to around 100/200 (depending on the game. PalWorld had like 300/400 average) to 70/50. Again, I really enjoyed the RDR2 arc, and the server had a limited time from the start, but there's a lot of fags people that didn't.

Grandmaster Robin

People forget that for it to be a joke there should be a structure (or desconstruction of one) and "missing the shot" doesn't have a punchline.

Man that's rough, and even worse is that apparently there's antis in the replies

[a1][a2]

I am not completely aware of Sloth's situation because I didn't really dive into it, but she is pretty hated on the boards and by some indies for crabbing, lying and backstabbing other creators. If anyone knows more to chime in, I think it would be in the interest of all, as I don't think she's evil enough to lie about the death of a parent.

1721544100930.png

This is all I remember her for, apparently she drama posts a lot on Twitter but don't know any specifics

Nuenqu

Idiots are my type.

kushami tasukaru

Early Adopter
Varium's Serenade Oxblood trying to clear SMB2 again. Now at World 7.

Lack-papa celebrating Lain Paterson's third year anniversary with some very nice drawings.

VSpo's Nekota Tsuna and Kaminari Qpi talking about sauna with Cpt listening.

The bane of architects everywhere, VSpo's Tsumugi Kokage.

Salado

Bronze

sbm

Early Adopter
Archivist
Yeah, I already looked into this other shit after my last edit and realized my kanji for the name was wrong. I am calling bullshit on this. The "source" is an image, of all things. Written with broken English when Suisei's mother is supposed to be fluent in English. Her Endolu persona has been known for years, so if the best they got is an easily faked facebook message, then I don't believe this horseshit for a second.

Nijifags have been trying to take down Suisei for a while now and that is what this smells like, too.

Sure, but I've found three different versions of that, in different places, from the time the account was accessible.

version 1
from this /vt/ post

version 2
from this taiwanese facebook post
archive

version 3
from this /jp/ post

Yeah, you can fake all these images, on different screen resolutions, devices, mobile and desktop interfaces, and post them to separate corners of the internet over 3 days. Or they could have been independently sourced, along with the flood of pics and videos that people were pulling directly from the account onto imageboards for a few days before the account went private.

If it smells like anything it smells like a Chinese hit piece, proof as images is their style.

Anyway all that to say very little, Suisei is kickass and has been for her entire career.

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
I can't even escape politics in my general vtuber forum thread :gurastress:
Its only going to get worse because elections are coming up an people's TDS is starting to act up. Hell 2 local radio hosts were seething about his speech at the convention and we can't even vote for president so any discussion about him is pointless here yet people love to seethe about it.

[a1][a2]

I have watched her once or twice but she streams usually at hours im often busy at. I originally learned about her back in April when she posted the following:

Girl seems to be having a hard time with things. Also a month ago she posted the following related to her mom. Blood oxygen levels dropped to shit and she almost died.

So there seems to be a history of her venting and posting about her mother's situation. All of her posts related to her mom and her health have been somewhat consistent. I cant say I know too much about people around her possibly giving her hate but I assume since its Vtubing, there are a ton of jealous cunts taht just hate her because reasons.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Anyway all that to say very little, Suisei is kickass and has been for her entire career.
Yeah, I still have my doubts, I just like confirming this shit myself, if possible. All of this is meaningless in the end to me, anyway, because it was never going to change my view of her.

Now, if we found out she were a white woman, though... :gurastress:

Kazuma

Early Adopter

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

God's Strongest Dragoon

Oh, what did she do or say?
She got so hammered that she was vomiting and randomly making comments showing how sexually repressed she is.

kushami tasukaru

Early Adopter
774inc's Hebiyoi Tier chatting with Saionji Mary.

Shioriha Ruri back to Dragon Quest XI at 7PM JST after a short break.

Shibuya Hal announcing a Valorant tournament.

If you miss Ayame, she will be teaming with Laplus, Pururu, SqlA, and Neoporte's Hizuki Yui.

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist

nooternun

(๑ 'ᆺ' ) Pfp is me IRL
The salt is incredible

Meta talk: Axel and Altare plus Doki vs. RPR. I'll pick Doki every time even though RPR is a better player. I hope Anya (VSPO EN) gets to salt the earth before APEX dies, she's the toxic that everyone thought Doki would be.

Sporg

Why is Mel part of Hololive City? Was six months too short of a notice to remove her from the merch?

Last, it's not quite vtubers

The AquaPeko videos brought me here. This is how "hard" this mountain is. I really want to know what shoes and outfit Aqua bought for the climb now!

There's an anime called Miss Monochrome where the overall plot is the main character wanting to become a famous idol. In one episode she sees an article about another idol climbing Mt Fuji and decides to do something similar. So she "climbs" Mt Takao and is then disappointed that there are no reporters there to ask her about it, with the joke being that Takao is quite literally a walk in the park and not in any way a notable accomplishment.

Euthyphro

Certified Awatistic
Top Bottom