"Mental illness, excuse me? We're not part of Phase Connect"Sawa Sama

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

roktofferson

I can't even escape politics in my general vtuber forum thread :gurastress:

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
Is it really the end of the world that Suisei isn't a pure-bred descendant of the sacred Yamato and amaterasu lineage,

I see this as a win for the human species. You can take a flip, the lowest, almost most worthless of earth's beings (the most worthless are still the pajeets) and combine it with something else to create a near-invincible vtuber and singer.

DelusionTree

Early Adopter
I can't even escape politics in my general vtuber forum thread :gurastress:
Just call @raildex a femboy for sperging out over a vtuber's opinion and move on.
How fucking embarrassing for him.

Edit: Apparently he is now trying to get Kirsche to debate Destiny about J6 or something retarded like that.

Last edited:

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
I am starting to think this is another gay op against a Holo (Number 17372th )
We are going to break a record this year if they keep coming
So, that name brings up an ex-idol that was part of a small group back in the early 2010s. I don't know where the Flip shit is coming from, but the name brings up the chick speaking in this:

The audio is shit, so it is hard to tell anything, but it is the same person as the Twitter account I posted earlier. The group also released a single with a couple tracks, including this one:

Edit: Also these are that chick:

Edit2: Well, if it is her, according to her blog, she is full Japanese.

Edit3: More:

If that is supposed to be the girl with the name they imply Suisei has, that isn't her.

Frankly, I am not convinced.

Last edited:

kushami tasukaru

Early Adopter
Today is a Final Fantasy weekend.
Koyori is continuing FF6 and searching for friends.

-Ogau (Gau), Kokomog (Mog), Marelm (Relm), Atesha (Shadow), and Strabus (Strago is back).
-Umaro is now Wamymaro (Lamy) since he's a snow creature.
-Had to retreat from the Fanatic's Tower since in the Pixel Remaster you can't use the old games' tricks (you need Life3/Reraise since the Ultima is cast on death regardless of remaining MP).

Varium's Amemochi Nina is trying to board the Shinra ship in FF7.

Suou Patra continuing FF9 from the Black Mage Village at 1PM JST.

VSpo's Hanabusa Lisa talking about Kogara Toto.

Indeed if you watch Toto's SF6 streams you can see a different side of her.

Choco was on call during Inuyama Tamaki and Kagura Mea's reverse totsu.

Wonder if Yura will also translate the following totsu where Vtubers and Norio recommend 18+ doujins to each other.

frz

Well, my interest in it ends here lol. I hope everyone involved has fun with it but honestly my main reason to care was seeing how the Holoindie partnership works when the devs naturally change oshis and begin to try to push other corpos or indies into their game. Would they get their game removed? Does cover care about giving free advertisements to their competition? and how much angry seething from all sides would it create? There aren't any written rules about it but I can see it becoming a problem once a unityfag makes a game and gets in, at least we know small references are not a problem.

Since none of that happened I have lost interest. Fighting games are boring as shit.
I figured they wouldn't care about the games adding other companies. But they will require you painful amount of paperwork to do so if you still wish to release the game under holoindie. Cover corp is known for one thing and that is permission pain.
Its retarded honestly. She could be a tranny and I still wouldnt care. I like her for her merits and accomplishments not for how much she lucked out when she got respawned.
Personally I really don't care. Even more so if person in question showed 0 of it, doesn't speak the language, grew up in a different country, etc.
But I REALLLLY enjoy people seething though however
Why are people distressing on the fact that she's a half flip lol
Becase YOU exists

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO
Is it really the end of the world that Suisei isn't a pure-bred descendant of the sacred Yamato and amaterasu lineage,

I see this as a win for the human species. You can take a flip, the lowest, almost most worthless of earth's beings (the most worthless are still the pajeets) and combine it with something else to create a near-invincible vtuber and singer.
I dont care about that crap because this doesnt undone all of her merits as Suisei like some antis are trying to push
Also rrat brings some good points
So, that name brings up an ex-idol that was part of a small group back in the early 2010s. I don't know where the Flip shit is coming from, but the name brings up the chick speaking in this:

The audio is shit, so it is hard to tell anything, but it is the same person as the Twitter account I posted earlier. The group also released a single with a couple tracks, including this one:

Edit: Also these are that chick:

Frankly, I am not convinced.

I am not convinced either
For me everything seems perfectly crafted to match

agility_

Early Adopter

Watch as Ollie continues to Not Become Slim in this stream with alien and squirrel.

I dont care about that crap because this doesnt undone all of her merits as Suisei like some antis are trying to push

It's just that you guys sound so desperate and heartbroken to find out she's not heir to Izanami, you make yourselves easy targets for the /vt/ trolls.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Also rrat brings some good points

I am not convinced either
For me everything seems perfectly crafted to match
I added more, but that girl has a blog in which she says she is not half and is full Japanese, too.

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population

I'd trust Pippa over some pencil pusher over at whatever medical department who claim themselves to be the authority

the average doctor basically wings it when prescribing antibiotics for your pee infection, so you're not entirely wrong :Vesper-UNHINGED: The way they should go about it is to test the pee for bacteria and then see which antibiotic kills it but that requires more money from the patient and the doctor to actually give more of a shit. There's also a tea from a plant that seems to work but I don't think the americans have access to it.

ValkyrieAce

in a toxic relationship with IRyS

agility_

Early Adopter
If only Kaela could gain any weight. She was born with the twig-phenotype and I'm afraid that's how she's gonna stay.

Salado

Ballpark_Look

the average doctor basically wings it when prescribing antibiotics for your pee infection, so you're not entirely wrong :Vesper-UNHINGED: The way they should go about it is to test the pee for bacteria and then see which antibiotic kills it but that requires more money from the patient and the doctor to actually give more of a shit. There's also a tea from a plant that seems to work but I don't think the americans have access to it.
That's why there is a completely different field that handles the medication. Also patients are lazy too, most people aren't willing to take a test and then wait for the samples to be sent off and cultured.

Gintoki

White Yaksha
Early Adopter
New idea for content: Suisei takes a 23andMe test and reads the results live on stream.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

sbm

Early Adopter
Archivist
I still don't understand the original source where her name came from. If that link @Dawifet provided always had her name in there, then why did no one make the link before? Where is the original source that links Suisei to that name within the Niconico leaks?
It was NOT part of the Niconico leaks. Also the idol you dug up there is probably a different person.

I think a fair share of skepticism is warranted, but even so I found the connections are pretty convincing:

Someone unearthed a facebook post from 2015. The post was bragging that their daughter, Julia, had made a CD cover for this Vocaloid album. At the time it leaked to the west you could search for this facebook post and it existed, but as of right now the post is no longer available.

As you can see from the album credits, the person responsible for the CD cover art is Endolu. Endolu has long been associated with Suisei as her past username.

On the mom's facebook, you could find pictures and videos of her daughers Julia Watanabe and Martha Watanabe. These pictures and other pictures on there lined up with previous pictures rumored to be connected to Suisei, where the identity of the people in the pictures was mistaken for Suisei (eg. pictures of other workers or guests at the family restaurant).

If taken at face value, this strongly indicates Endolu = Julia.

The corroborating evidence from the BMI music site where Juria Watanabe is credited for Suisei songs wouldn't really be evidence on its own, especially since BMI can be easily manipulated (anyone can pay to add something), but it doesn't discount the Julia/Juria = Endolu connection.

Now, people who call into question this dox have sometimes questioned the Suisei = Endolu connection. Many of the sources of this connection have been lost, I believe the main one was a game dev who had worked with Endolu pointed out similarities between art Kanata was using (which had been credited to Suisei) and Endolu's art style. I am led to understand there may have also been art connections between Suisei's very early covers as an indie and Endolu.

Nevertheless Suisei = Endolu has been generally accepted since 2020, and I don't really see how the rest is a gayop, but judge it as you will.

USS IOWA

New idea for content: Suisei takes a 23andMe test and reads the results live on stream.
And it actually shows she's actually part Pajeet.

God's Strongest Dragoon

So...uh...Yuu had a 11.5 hr stream of Sekiro and it turns out she immediately went into another stream of Sekiro that's now 5.5 hours long. Is she doing some sort of endurance or is she just addicted?

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
So...uh...Yuu had a 11.5 hr stream of Sekiro and it turns out she immediately went into another stream of Sekiro that's now 5.5 hours long. Is she doing some sort of endurance or is she just addicted?
A few days ago she did the same. She aint right man, Sekiro will be the end of her

Top Bottom