"she dislikes pickaxes and I take that seriously and personally #holoAdvent"Kaela Kovalskia

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
Lolime(girl) is back and playing Batman Arkham City

Bam playing Xenoblade Chronicles 2

Chiwa playing Kriegsfront Tactics

Tomoe Carmine is back from her vacation and will be chatting in a hour

Limkin

Speaking of Palestinian children:

A

Would cuck Aviel/10. He is a busy man, someone has to keep her company afterall
Timeline doesn't add up, she got terminated on february 2022, that tweet specifically referenced june 2022?
What gives?
They thought she would be extremely unstable around anniversary and it might work out even if NDA didn't run out. idk dramafags aren't exactly known for being smart

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan
It should be hard to get lost as a popular streamers in a game with a huge following who knows where exactly everything is without googling.
Have you seen these women play games?

Have you seen how fucking annoying backseaters can get?

frz

Have you seen these women play games?

Have you seen how fucking annoying backseaters can get?
Yes. "Where do I go chat" is very normal when streamer get lost. It really depends on the streamer / the game they are playing.
Backseater are annoying when unprompted but it's fine if the streamer ask.

That being said, it's pretty common for "these women" to panic and scream when they are lost and run off a cliff or do something stupid and die and get respawned:koronehappyl:

Porean

Lavender Spider Lover & Tsunderia Scholar
Early Adopter
Rejoice! It's time for a Ami cardboard presentation;

About failed consoles, how many of Atari's line-up will feature? Certainly everything hand-held they made

Bronze

Lateko went to dentist and she will chat

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum
Speaking of Palestinian children:

A

Everytime I see something from Katta, it's her doing something ballsy.

How can I hate ze jews when they do stuff like this?

Rejoice! It's time for a Ami cardboard presentation;

About failed consoles, how many of Atari's line-up will feature? Certainly everything hand-held they made

I hope the Dreamcast isn't on there, as it could be called a fail console, despite being the greatest console of all time.

Ballpark_Look

I need to see a retard bring up the McDonalds boycott so fucking bad right now.
They're all focusing on boycotting Hoyo for..."white washing" people. McDonald's is old news :smugpipi::pippaseethe;

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
I hope the Dreamcast isn't on there, as it could be called a fail console, despite being the greatest console of all time.
I will never forgive SEGA for sending the Dreamcast out to die.

ValkyrieAce

in a toxic relationship with IRyS
I will never forgive SEGA for sending the Dreamcast out to die.
The Dreamcast and Saturn were criminally underrated. They were amazing systems as long as you imported games.

Salado

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter
Pippa playing Metal Slug 3.

Remia live

What are people's thoughts on the VSPO EN girls so far?
Remia - the only one i'm sticking with, I like her voice, malding and eagerly await the first racial slur. Inexperienced at streaming and CS2 is kinda ded gaem.
Arya - Probably the most tryhard gamer here? Her voice and yapping isn't interesting enough.
Jira - I don't watch cute archetypes.

Overall a 2/3 for me.

Arya - She's the one i've been watching the most, good design, pleasent voice, her banter with chat is fun and her playing comms with randoms having been very fun to watch. She's quickly becoming one of my favorite vtubers.
Remia - Didn't like her at first but she quickly grew on me. She seems a little unexperienced but her yapping is good.
Jira - Nothing against her but her cutesy type is not my style and Overwatch is boring as fuck, it doesn't help that she plays as a Mercy. Her other main game is LOL, which i like even less, sorry Jira.

Salado

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
GSyqwnbXoAA9VGS.png

is there a reason why lumi has her model set up like this?

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

Bronze

Ember's playing a game called Barony

Hina will be live in 10 minutes.

PemAloeKenzoku

Pippa playing Metal Slug 3.

Overall a 2/3 for me.

Arya - She's the one i've been watching the most, good design, pleasent voice, her banter with chat is fun and her playing comms with randoms having been very fun to watch. She's quickly becoming one of my favorite vtubers.
Remia - Didn't like her at first but she quickly grew on me. She seems a little unexperienced but her yapping is good.
Jira - Nothing against her but her cutesy type is not my style and Overwatch is boring as fuck, it doesn't help that she plays as a Mercy. Her other main game is LOL, which i like even less, sorry Jira.

Big fan of Arya so far. I like watching her yap in Apex and go tryhard while playing with Pugs. Nice and chill vibes

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Top Bottom