"The bed is for sleeping... and possibly other things"Fujikura Uruka

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Gaotye (bilibili DD)

Ballpark_Look

More Glitchstars; auditions open, all talents get:
1000005538.jpg

So does Nova finally jump ship and get nepo hired to be with her Yugioh lesbians.

Last edited:

Audi Vide Tace

Self-Proclaimed Lurker
Geist's Second Husband
Her sense of direction is... extremely lacking. So much so, it has become a meme on her channel. For example, she was getting lost in Sucker for Love 2, which has a map and navigation system like old school first-person dungeon crawlers, but the map is like 20 squares total of a house.

She mostly hasn't started Elden Ring due to the length of the game, though, rather than the likelihood of getting lost.
Honestly though that would make that stream pretty interesting to watch for Elden ring’s case specifically.

You pretty much are supposed to get lost in that game. Although you pay the price in terms of game length however.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Honestly though that would make that stream pretty interesting to watch for Elden ring’s case specifically.

You pretty much are supposed to get lost in that game. Although you pay the price in terms of game length however.
Well, she is going to play it eventually, almost assurdly. Playing 1, 2 and 3 first may help her get a feel for what to expect, though.

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO
Kobo: If you play both sides you never lose !

Kobo and Altare announced for a fan meeting in Taipei

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
I can think of a couple of reasons why:

E: What's with the bonks? It's obviously the angle she's holding the cards. Ideally she should be holding up the cards at eye level so she isn't craning her neck. The table is also a bit too high, so it would naturally make her roll her shoulders, leading to a slight hunch when she puts her arms over it. As much as possible, the table should be level to her arms, with her lower arms forming a 90 degree angle relative to the desk.

i did not even know that she was stacked goddamn

Willemshaven

Outlasted the Chinese Community Sinicization Group
True & Honest Holofan

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter

Postal rrat

chinshilla
You are cordially invited to play mahjong with the chinchilla tonight

Natsumi is currently seeking horror game recommendations august slated to be horror game month.

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum
I can think of a couple of reasons why:

A
E: What's with the bonks? It's obviously the angle she's holding the cards. Ideally she should be holding up the cards at eye level so she isn't craning her neck. The table is also a bit too high, so it would naturally make her roll her shoulders, leading to a slight hunch when she puts her arms over it. As much as possible, the table should be level to her arms, with her lower arms forming a 90 degree angle relative to the desk.

She seems to actually be quite into TCG. What stream was this? I can't seem to find it on her channel. :smugmoona:

Kazuma

Early Adopter
Another upcoming holo Indie game: Hololive Treasure Mountain. It's a reskin of Fruit Mountain by the same developer, which is Suika game in 3D. The developer for this game is BeXide Inc., which apparently has been around since 1999.

1721322681649.png
>Captain Marin
:BijouBijou:

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
Was checking out her twitch channel and she has pronouns on there :depressedtako:
View attachment 73892
Not surprising. She was, and probably still is, friends with Laura Kate Dale, the tranny who wrongly reported that Persona 5 had an "ableist slur" in one of their songs and got completely ridiculed for it. Also infamous for a particular Twitter post that Jersh loves bringing up on his MATI streams when LKD is mentioned to gross everyone out. And no, I won't be posting the Tweet.

Nikki Rei is currently busting up some pallets. Not sure what her plans are with the wood, but I'm sure it'll be used for some sort "upcycling" project:

Lumi with a morning YT stream:

Bronze

She seems to actually be quite into TCG. What stream was this? I can't seem to find it on her channel. :smugmoona:
:achansasuga: 32:04 if timestamp doesn't work

CorpWatch

What are people's thoughts on the VSPO EN girls so far?
Remia - the only one i'm sticking with, I like her voice, malding and eagerly await the first racial slur. Inexperienced at streaming and CS2 is kinda ded gaem.
Arya - Probably the most tryhard gamer here? Her voice and yapping isn't interesting enough.
Jira - I don't watch cute archetypes.
Remia's flick 1 taps make her entertaining through whatever fps she plays
Arya has the best chat interactions of them and the risky comms with randoms are paying off so far
Trying to watch Jira but League and OW just aren't for me. Also Mercy pov doesn't feel interesting.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Why would you, in any given moment, consider a streamers' house? Did people already forget about Sky House?
Imagine having 4+ stubborn women living together, Jesus... it would be funny. :ironmousekek:
Their menstrual cycles would sync to whoever is the most dominant and then all of them would be cranky at the exact same time which would cause insane bouts of bitching and mean-girling.
Remia live

What are people's thoughts on the VSPO EN girls so far?
Remia - the only one i'm sticking with, I like her voice, malding and eagerly await the first racial slur. Inexperienced at streaming and CS2 is kinda ded gaem.
Arya - Probably the most tryhard gamer here? Her voice and yapping isn't interesting enough.
Jira - I don't watch cute archetypes.

I really don't give a shit about any of them (because idc about esports/FPS autism) nor do I ever see them mentioned anywhere but here, their subs and CCV are both stuck in place after debut so not really that impressive. I guess they will slowly get more popular as they appear in more events but for right now they have flown below expectations for the 3rd most popular corpo in the world.

White Stone

A literal white stone
Early Adopter
Speaking of which, something a bit different this time. I dont dare to make this one public so it's TVA exclusive unless you guys share it elsewhere

Wow I didn't know she would brazenly talk about wanting to join another agency while still in one. Is the VOD still even up?

Speaking of PL talking about Hololive, I came across this old tweet of Yuniiho.

Last edited:

ex_lurker

Nikki Rei is currently busting up some pallets. Not sure what her plans are with the wood, but I'm sure it'll be used for some sort "upcycling" project:

She's handling that pallet like a small palestinian child at the hands of the IDF

Last edited:

Euthyphro

Certified Awatistic

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter
She does get very passionate about things like these, she did make that DOOM wad, are we gonna see her making her own gun after this? Japan does have a proud tradition of Artisan firearms after all, hell even as recently as two years ago they made headlines!
Jokes aside, sometimes there are actually japanese people who does those 'artisan' stuff, even though generally speaking its just for airsoft stuff.

There is this one old video where a bunch of Japanese airsofters with access to milling tools and clear case of boredom decided to make a functional, 1:1 ZPU-2 airsoft gun to spice up their milsim airsoft game. And let's not get started to those japanese people who built their own copy of WW2 tanks/Cold-War Tankette because of Girls und Panzer...

mfw AKA Virtual has a talent with 1 million subs
>he actually has 2 mil
huh

Guess they really hit it big when they focused in on Indonesia.
The Akemi guy very likely played the Shorts-game since his shorts has very big viewers (millions) but most of the stream VOD of his doesn't really reach 2k or more. Might have to see his CCV, but I will assume its shorts-related buff.

And for the ID, yeah. Some of them do have lucky break getting noticed by the ID vtuber fans, or the power of fujoshis (their four man ID boys, iirc were BFE focused), but generally only some few that managed to get that lucky streak to get beyond 100k. Even ONShannon (ex-Siska Leontyne) is still just 10k left to reach it, and possibly getting her own silver button that isn't Riku's.

frz

That sounds like something that a half decent manager would write, not her. Probably getting swarmed with dramafags asking when NDA ends and she can shit all over Cover. Because she didn't lose enough lawsuits on account of being a total cunt to people before
Timeline doesn't add up, she got terminated on february 2022, that tweet specifically referenced june 2022?
What gives?

tbf though it's easier to get lost in a random horror games noone plays
It should be hard to get lost as a popular streamers in a game with a huge following who knows where exactly everything is without googling.
Wow I didn't know she would brazenly talk about wanting to join another agency while she was still in one. Is the VOD still even up?
it's called "joking". She was clearly doing it. Yes the vod is still up.
That being said upd8 did do their talents dirty. Pretty much they only sent kizuna ai to concerts/events and ignored everyone else.
The Akemi guy very likely played the Shorts-game since his shorts has very big viewers (millions) but most of the stream VOD of his doesn't really reach 2k or more. Might have to see his CCV, but I will assume its shorts-related buff.
He has less than 1 finana in CCV but he also doesn't stream. Less than 8 hours streamed in ALL of 2024. This is no longer a streamer vtuber, it's a shorts vtuber
The 990k sub Hairy Cane guy though has 4k CCV average.

Last edited:
Top Bottom