"Eminem is a wigger!"Komachi Panko

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

UberSoldat

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum

Porean

Lavender Spider Lover & Tsunderia Scholar
Early Adopter
Onolumi the retro game vtuber is now also Onolumi the gun vtuber.
She does get very passionate about things like these, she did make that DOOM wad, are we gonna see her making her own gun after this? Japan does have a proud tradition of Artisan firearms after all, hell even as recently as two years ago they made headlines!

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter

frz

Aren’t you the person who makes clips of Polka despite not being fluent in Japanese? Quite ironic to be complaining about ESL subbing if so.

Edit: Straight from the horse’s mouth:
I never said I'm not fluent in japanese
I don't speak japanese. There's a clear difference. :smugpipi:

Speaking of which, something a bit different this time. I dont dare to make this one public so it's TVA exclusive unless you guys share it elsewhere

VSoyBoy

Riku.jpg

Last edited:

Shaken

Nintendo World Championship: NES Edition Tournament is happening on July 29. Pekora, Luna, Korone and Okayu will be playing and it'll be hosted by Fubuki.

UberSoldat

RiverBear

DanishCookies

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

Euthyphro

Certified Awatistic
I can think of a couple of reasons why:

A
1690596117068840.png
E: What's with the bonks? It's obviously the angle she's holding the cards. Ideally she should be holding up the cards at eye level so she isn't craning her neck. The table is also a bit too high, so it would naturally make her roll her shoulders, leading to a slight hunch when she puts her arms over it. As much as possible, the table should be level to her arms, with her lower arms forming a 90 degree angle relative to the desk.
She seems to actually be quite into TCG. What stream was this? I can't seem to find it on her channel. :smugmoona:
For a moment I thought it got scrubbed, but the VOD's on Liora's channel:

Last edited:

Euthyphro

Certified Awatistic
Anyhow new slime girl is live on VSMP:

Kanna and Pillow already want to eat her.

Also, saw this new "storytelling"-focused corpo on my feed:

A
This "Variance Project" is a re-brand of an old microcorpo Digilive:

A
Last upload 3 years ago. I wonder why they decided to rebrand instead of just making a new organization altogether?
They only had one VTuber, Digi-Chan, who made it to their 1-year anniversary of streaming if their Instagram is anything to go by:

Their old Twitter linked on the YT Channel is dead. Wayback Machine and archives turn up nothing.

Last edited:

Audi Vide Tace

Self-Proclaimed Lurker
Geist's Second Husband
Anyone can be gifted to any channel while on any channel.
You would know it better than I would, but I am taking it that Bae prefers linear style of games then? I was wondering why she has stayed clear of Elden ring considering many of the games she has been playing as of late would be similar.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
You would know it better than I would, but I am taking it that Bae prefers linear style of games then? I was wondering why she has stayed clear of Elden ring considering many of the games she has been playing as of late would be similar.
Her sense of direction is... extremely lacking. So much so, it has become a meme on her channel. For example, she was getting lost in Sucker for Love 2, which has a map and navigation system like old school first-person dungeon crawlers, but the map is like 20 squares total of a house.

She mostly hasn't started Elden Ring due to the length of the game, though, rather than the likelihood of getting lost.

shipmate_F

menhera addicted sister
Pipproject Producer

E: What's with the bonks? It's obviously the angle she's holding the cards. Ideally she should be holding up the cards at eye level so she isn't craning her neck. The table is also a bit too high, so it would naturally make her roll her shoulders, leading to a slight hunch when she puts her arms over it. As much as possible, the table should be level to her arms, with her lower arms forming a 90 degree angle relative to the desk.

Dayum girl, you sleep holding two babies? Jesas. :shiinastare:

Tey is having her cousin up and they're making burgers together

And Meche is up with the Chrono Trigger remaster

closedblas

Remia live

What are people's thoughts on the VSPO EN girls so far?
Remia - the only one i'm sticking with, I like her voice, malding and eagerly await the first racial slur. Inexperienced at streaming and CS2 is kinda ded gaem.
Arya - Probably the most tryhard gamer here? Her voice and yapping isn't interesting enough.
Jira - I don't watch cute archetypes.

Koros Apogee

late but Delutaya is doing a late night singing/chatting stream.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

Dayum
She could feed an orphanage with just one

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter
Top Bottom