"WATAH IN DA FIYA WHY?! WATAH IN DA FIYA WHY?! Ahh, noto understand"Inugami Korone

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Euthyphro

Certified Awatistic
Been a while since a proper VSMP shillpost:

Kanna is currently live:

Forgot to mention that there was recently a rrat on her that came about after a video (with a male voice) played while she was in the server. It got picked up in Furi's POV, and she got some schizo maros for it. She killed that rrat live on her next stream.

Worth reporting just to show that she's a good girl (as though there was any doubt about it).

Roro is also live with some Nether misadventures with Bonnie:

Some VODs worth playing from the past couple of days:
Cyon if you like hags, plus Daiya and Scarlett's adventures with the V&U girls:

Furi for MC autism:

Some clips:

Spectra got in on the clips too:

Also, have a rare long clip:

A few tweets to round this out.
Once again, Seri has played nothing but block game in the past few weeks:

Furi has a request:

Kanna trying to out-autist Furi:

And Rinona became the last VRev Guardians girl to play on the server:

Last edited:

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
Towa's back to streaming after taking a week off. I missed her :pomuLove:

She had super tough dance lessons/recordings the entire time and was feeling exhausted every day, but she's glad she could push and finish. She treated herself by hanging out with a ton of people:
  • Mio, Okayu and Subaru. They did an escape room session together. Subaru was late and thought it was cause Towa got the time wrong, then asked Mio to back her up, but hag wolf said nope, everyone was on time except you.
  • An afternoon date with Mumei, Calli and Biboo! They had some tea, then spent a while shopping for clothes and stuff. The EN girls asked Towa about fashion advice and she recommended clothes for them, like cute stuff for Biboo or tomboyish stuff for Calli and Mumei. She felt proud that she was able to convey info about JP fashion trends with just her passion English and some DeepL.
  • She also got to hang out with Zeta (I think at the studio), so she felt like Worldwide Towa this week with how much English and Indonesian she heard
  • Her mom! She's currently staying at Towa's place for a few days and just showed up on stream! Her voice sounded similar to Towa's, but with more hag. She gave a quick hi and Towa talked about a childhood moment where her mom sent her to get some milk on her first errand run, but Towa got the 1-liter container which was too heavy for her and stuggled for a while to bring it home.
She was also feeling nostalgic and reminisced about childhood summer memories with her grandparents and their temple. She temporarily adopted 2 birds, a swallow and a sparrow for some time. I feel like this is where she got her sense of responsibility and meticulousness from.

Edit: Stream just ended so here's the timestamp where her mom shows up.

Last edited:

Euthyphro

Certified Awatistic
Damn, Aviel better not waste her:

A
My experience before corpos is auditioning to every single agency out there (recording with my phone), getting scouted through my underground idol account, being turned down at the very last stage because of my age and/or because I didn't have a gaming PC.

I auditioned to all big, medium and small agencies you could imagine - in all languages that I can speak - English, Japanese and Spanish.

It wasn't enough.

My experience before corpos is working a full time job in the morning, a part time job at night, meanwhile still doing underground idol activities, all of that to get my own proper gaming PC.

After 3 months, I could manage to find something within my budget... and the auditions began again-- I wasn't even considered by many agencies, and some others would be kind enough to set me up for interviews.

Or being asked to showcase a talent that would make me stand out from the other applicants, which instantly discarded me as a good candidate. Despite having used most of my time to work to get a streaming set up-- It didn't stop me from auditioning while doing random streams on Twitch, or playing games in my room recording everything through OBS to watch them later and take notes on how good I was at keeping up with conversations.. always talking to myself. I had to polish many skills if I wanted to be chosen by a corpo.

This is why I don't want to give my dream up to the circumstances life puts before me.

I owe it to myself.
And I owe it to everyone out there who has found me, liked me, lastly--decided to stay with me.

It doesn't matter where. It doesn't matter in which language I do it.

I'll make sure to achieve my dream of standing and lighting up a scenario with the burning passion of my feelings.

I am not sure if I'll ever be able to achieve said dream...
but at least, I won't go without a fight.

❤️‍🔥

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO
Well i think Jurard got punished for his behavior as his collab with Ironmouse got postponed without a clear reason

Gaotye (bilibili DD)

Yeah the name is a big hint but the most funny thing is that now we know the exact reason of why nobody wanted her as a IRL Idol: She is a hafu
God bless Japanese racism for making Suisei a Vtuber
Your information is out of date, there is currently no evidence that this claim is true. In addition, there are four other similar candidates:suiseipyscho:

niggaphil

Yeah the name is a big hint but the most funny thing is that now we know the exact reason of why nobody wanted her as a IRL Idol: She is a hafu
God bless Japanese racism for making Suisei a Vtuber
View attachment 73600
This is her right?
Looks more mentally stable than your oshi.

Would :dokiSmugNew:

USS IOWA

Well i think Jurard got punished for his behavior as his collab with Ironmouse got postponed without a clear reason

Nah I don't think so, Jurard couldn't have streamed if he was punished, Probably something happened BTS with Ironmouse.

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
IF Suisei = Flip
AND Flip = Flip
THEN Suisei = Millie = @Awoogers
THEREFORE Suisei x Rin

niggaphil

Saw this in twitter, and i have to share it because it is quite funny:

orca-image-1280243305.jpeg

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Towa's back to streaming after taking a week off. I missed her :pomuLove:

She had super tough dance lessons/recordings the entire time and was feeling exhausted every day, but she's glad she could push and finish. She treated herself by hanging out with a ton of people:
  • Mio, Okayu and Subaru. They did an escape room session together. Subaru was late and thought it was cause Towa got the time wrong, then asked Mio to back her up, but hag wolf said nope, everyone was on time except you.
  • An afternoon date with Mumei, Calli and Biboo! They had some tea, then spent a while shopping for clothes and stuff. The EN girls asked Towa about fashion advice and she recommended clothes for them, like cute stuff for Biboo or tomboyish stuff for Calli and Mumei. She felt proud that she was able to convey info about JP fashion trends with just her passion English and some DeepL.
  • She also got to hang out with Zeta (I think at the studio), so she felt like Worldwide Towa this week with how much English and Indonesian she heard
  • Her mom! She's currently staying at Towa's place for a few days and just showed up on stream! Her voice sounded similar to Towa's, but with more hag. She gave a quick hi and Towa talked about a childhood moment where her mom sent her to get some milk on her first errand run, but Towa got the 1-liter container which was too heavy for her and stuggled for a while to bring it home.
She was also feeling nostalgic and reminisced about childhood summer memories with her grandparents and their temple. She temporarily adopted 2 birds, a swallow and a sparrow for some time. I feel like this is where she got her sense of responsibility and meticulousness from.

Edit: Stream just ended so here's the timestamp where her mom shows up.

I love stories about Towa's outings with the girls. She really gives off massive big sister vibes. God bless her extrovertedness.

Salado

Willemshaven

Outlasted the Chinese Community Sinicization Group
True & Honest Holofan

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist

UberSoldat

USS IOWA

Looks like Moona will be joining UMG soon

niggaphil

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
Rhubarb's 12 hours donothon

Onolumi playing Monster Hunter

Azumalim as convenience store worker in 40 minutes

Super Meche's Labyrinth watchalong in a hour

Last edited:

PleaseCheckYourReceipts

What's the female equivalent of the sigma male grindset?
If talking Technical, there is none realistically. Confident Tomboy would be closest.

If memetic, either Tradmaxxing or "Only does leg day".

Euthyphro

Certified Awatistic
Woomy's graduation is today.

A

A
Stream soon:

Her art account has been very active:

And this is basically a dead ringer for Rurumi:

She's already got 7K+ followers in part thanks to the retweet of her first comic from the NSO dev.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom