"Yuko, you are not losing our virginity to a slug!"Fuyo Cloverfield

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag

NobodyImportant

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter
Even with the name, you'd still need all the other digging to find the right one.
But I was surprised to see it myself, as that information was added by Cover themselves. Given that Suisei joined Holo in a very different manner, with her own character, it feels like it was a very deliberate move.
She is so thin

:architect:

I can fix that

VSoyBoy

I don't think anyone pointed this out around here. Thought this was funny.
mint birthday.jpg

pomu birthday.jpg

I'll just say that I planned to finish the edible Pomu acrylic stand today in honour of her birthday, not a coincidence at all.

NijiEN is giving 3D to a shoe

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Suisei being fairly incognito for years besides some tidbits and obscure information but then finding out she is credited as a lyricist under her real name is some anime horse shit

Ironically that means, that atleast for Suisei alone (probably because of how she joined COVER) she is an obscure example against the retarded evuil corpo narrative some twitterfags parrot around when it comes to some form of credit

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist

Dawifet

I love my dumb dorky nephilim
Namirin's Husband
Suisei being fairly incognito for years besides some tidbits and obscure information but then finding out she is credited as a lyricist under her real name is some anime horse shit

Ironically that means, that atleast for Suisei alone (probably because of how she joined COVER) she is an obscure example against the retarded evuil corpo narrative some twitterfags parrot around when it comes to some form of credit
Now only Anya is the true incognito one, but shes a custom built Cover AI so that tracks I guess

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO

God's Strongest Dragoon

Erina Makina 🐯⚙️ : Unarchived Karaoke | (7/12/2024)

i have DEFEATED my microphone offset. 🙏 (unarchived kawawoogay) [4xOtEPLsqG4]​

Last edited:

Kazuma

Early Adopter
Raora drawing chattini

Bae playing Doom 2016

Void Scribas

I don't follow the kike agency but Im curious have any of the EN girls interacted with the ES girls in any meaningful way?

Fuyo has gotten close to them, specially Lala (She is from Spain and Fuyo is Portuguese, so they geographically close), and even more important, after the fallout she had with Yuko. I mean two days ago we had a stream of Taiga with Fuyo.

Kai, of course, is the closest to them, specially with Meica, they were friends before she joined the agency. In fact, I would trow a Rrat and say that the dragon lady did a Coco and is probably responsible for pushing the creation of an ES branch and making Meica enter in Idol.

Besides that, I think there is just the classic language barrier, specially with Lala and Meica. Like Holo JP with EN.

We will have to wait and see. Fuyo specially is pushing for more collabs.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Uruka preparing an impromptu 400 hour stream

electronic elephant

"I am uncontrollable. I cannot be managed."—Vesper
Early Adopter
  • immature at 18
  • I'm so mature at 21
:NOWWELAUGH::NOWWELAUGH::NOWWELAUGH:
Most of them only wise up when they're 40, childless and alone.

I don't follow the kike agency but Im curious have any of the EN girls interacted with the ES girls in any meaningful way?
I hate to break it to you love, but I was a full-on retard until at least 25 without the woman debuff. Good luck!

If you really want to make things right then lose some weight.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
I don't think anyone pointed this out around here. Thought this was funny.
View attachment 73569
View attachment 73570
I'll just say that I planned to finish the edible Pomu acrylic stand today in honour of her birthday, not a coincidence at all.

NijiEN is giving 3D to a shoe

For some reason this gave me an odd thought

Mint was lucky her Pomu graduation happened when it did, if it was postponed she would've have graduated two weeks after selen got canned, if they gave her spot to Kyo first

Stunned But Dumb

For some reason this gave me an odd thought

Mint was lucky her Pomu graduation happened when it did, if it was postponed she would've have graduated two weeks after selen got canned, if they gave her spot to Kyo first
This was mentioned a couple times when it happened. She just barely avoided a helluva cataclysmic explosion. Being close to Elira (she went on the antartica trip with her) and also being one of the closest to Selen (iirc, her most often collab partner) would have put her in an awful position. No one really looked at her because she was already out and publicly struggling with her own self esteem issues.

Unrelated: Whats the theater kid to vtuber pipeline like?

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
>Suisei is a flip
No wonder the psychopath bit came so naturally to her

ValkyrieAce

in a toxic relationship with IRyS

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru
I wanna see someone add these to Mana just to see how much she'll flip her shit

Like clockwork

Why these nniiggerss dont go to Palestine and throw themselves into the meatgrinder if they love that fucking country so much?
These faggots cant leave alone a honest vtuber like Rosemi because MUH BOYCOTT
ROSEMI LOVE
AND
ANGRY GOOD NIGHT :mad:

kushami tasukaru

Early Adopter
Koyori continuing FF6. You can see the name changes from the updated pixel characters in the thumbnail.

From her previous stream, Setzer is now Chlotzer (Sakamata).
After abandoning Mog for the first time and opting for the Gold Hairpin, she reloaded and renamed Mog Kokomog (her robot mascot Kokoro).

Suou Patra will be continuing FF9 at 3PM JST.

We have another hour of Furen laughing in GTA.

VSpo's Nekota Tsuna using her home 3D for good use.

And around 10 minutes of VSpo's Tachibana Hinano laughing.

Top Bottom