"When in doubt - pull it out"Nanashi Mumei

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

Void Scribas

Dutch and Swedish girl face the challange of tasting gringo food

Eureka

Murray is live with Minecraft on the TVA server today.

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
Hylo responded to some deleted tweets about the past apparently

It wasn't much. Just her reflecting on how she started vtubing at a "young" age (18) and how she's grown since then (she's 21 now). This guy posted a few screenshots, including one that shows the entire chain:

Hylo doesn’t want any part of the drama this time around.

I also attached the series of tweets she made back in April to show that she apparently holds no ill will towards anyone anymore and recognizes that her immaturity was a big factor in how she handled things.
hylo4.png

She seems to delete Tweets quite often. Not sure why she deleted the first two messages, but not the third. If she's actually sincere about what she's said here, then good on her, but only time will tell. As @The Rrat said, her main issue has constantly been not moving on and digging up the past, so she would do well to actually move on.

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
It wasn't much. Just her reflecting on how she started vtubing at a "young" age (18) and how she's grown since then (she's 21 now). This guy posted a few screenshots, including one that shows the entire chain:

hylo4.png

She seems to delete Tweets quite often. Not sure why she deleted the first two messages, but not the third. If she's actually sincere about what she's said here, then good on her, but only time will tell. As @The Rrat said, her main issue has constantly been not moving on and digging up the past, so she would do well to actually move on.
Hades is a dork that I have a hard time believing is a bad person so I'll believe she's grown up keep it up Lord of The Dead
Michi uploaded a highlight reel of her twin Collab

Hakka and Michi both have O- Blood

Last edited:

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population

hylo4.png

• immature at 18
  • I'm so mature at 21
:NOWWELAUGH::NOWWELAUGH::NOWWELAUGH:
Most of them only wise up when they're 40, childless and alone.
Dutch and Swedish girl face the challange of tasting gringo food

I don't follow the kike agency but Im curious have any of the EN girls interacted with the ES girls in any meaningful way?

Pencilfreak

OG Pomu fan and former nijisister
I can't believe my kamioshi Mint Fantome just sang opening of Hamtaro in her membership stream. :nolancries::crushsobs::mywifenolan:

Lee Crabb

Resident Liacon
Gentlemen.
McDonalds now makes Vtuber assets.

Edit:
It begins

:architect:

Last edited:

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

hylo4.png

I hate to break it to you love, but I was a full-on retard until at least 25 without the woman debuff. Good luck!

If you really want to make things right then lose some weight.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Gentlemen.
McDonalds now makes Vtuber assets.

Finally, an excuse for vtweeters so they can start calling people crypto-zionists

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter

hylo4.png

I think Hylo has wisened up and learned that her starting shit with Lumi only ends up backfiring against her and making her look bad. That said, hard X on the whole "maturing" part. Maybe when she hits like 30 or something or gets a kid or has some major life-changing even occur to her but you dont really mature much from 18-25.

NobodyImportant

So, it's been a week since I found and shared a tidbit of Sui, and since then things have been going extremely fast, and has spread all over. Even if it didn't contain anything, the NND leak renewed interest in looking through stuff. It is likely that the original person shared as being Suisei is not Sui herself, but just a relative (will update my other post).
People went through a lot of references, and managed to connect her name through many difference sources, including information provided by Cover themselves, that the true Suisei has been found. And by extension, Anemachi.

Left: Anemachi
Right: Suisei
Video of Suise and Anemachi during a shopping trip in 2017

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
Ok, so this is a bit of an awkward time to bring this up, but I've been working on this for a while and I'm finally ready to say it: I got Airi's dox. Not the one that fag from the Farms dropped, the real Airi. I hate to say it, but her sustained injuries were the final piece I needed to solve the puzzle. I'll spoil it for the people who don't want to know, but for the curious and adventurous among you, look below:

That's her previous cartoon persona, but I found her IRL:

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Numi Bao and Lily released an original

Also

God's Strongest Dragoon

So, it's been a week since I found and shared a tidbit of Sui, and since then things have been going extremely fast, and has spread all over. Even if it didn't contain anything, the NND leak renewed interest in looking through stuff. It is likely that the original person shared as being Suisei is not Sui herself, but just a relative (will update my other post).
People went through a lot of references, and managed to connect her name through many difference sources, including information provided by Cover themselves, that the true Suisei has been found. And by extension, Anemachi.

Left: Anemachi
Right: Suisei
Video of Suise and Anemachi during a shopping trip in 2017
I'm genuinely surprised it took people this long, her name is credited in the writer/composer section for her songs.

NobodyImportant

I'm genuinely surprised it took people this long, her name is credited in the writer/composer section for her songs.
Even with the name, you'd still need all the other digging to find the right one.
But I was surprised to see it myself, as that information was added by Cover themselves. Given that Suisei joined Holo in a very different manner, with her own character, it feels like it was a very deliberate move.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
I cant believe da wosemi hates Palestine!

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
I cant believe da wosemi hates Palestine!

poor rosemi she's gonna get flamed by vermintide and fellow coworkers behind the scenes. Come on Rosemi join the rest of tsunderia at phase.

Negzana

poor rosemi she's gonna get flamed by vermintide and fellow coworkers behind the scenes. Come on Rosemi join the rest of tsunderia at phase.
She needs to admit her wrongdoings supporting a genocidal country and say she learned her lesson thanks to reading the works of Martin Luther

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO
Even with the name, you'd still need all the other digging to find the right one.
But I was surprised to see it myself, as that information was added by Cover themselves. Given that Suisei joined Holo in a very different manner, with her own character, it feels like it was a very deliberate move.
How old its Suisei ?
We need to celebrate her :holohag: status or not?

Top Bottom