"He was like a puppy, but he had like massive bulging balls! You had to have been there!"S.S. Isa

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Salado

Limkin

All women are bi, you just have to find out if its polar or sexual
And neither of them are bipedal, because they never step on the break and only know about the gas

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers
Today is Pomu's Birthday
1720823197312.png

VSoyBoy

Attention fellow Inmates!
Imagine this: You, in a fit of hubris, made the regrettable decision of betting your wellbeing on the outcome of stupid internet drama involving autistic anime women streaming online. Believing the menhera tendencies of sad Asian-American VTubers were going to be your guardian angel, you wagered the following:

By the end of the year 2024 of our Lord, the three VTubers
- Mint “Maid Mint” Fantôme (formerly Pomu Rainpuff of NijisanjiEN)
- Doki “Dokibird” Bird (formerly Selen Tatsuki of NijisanjiEN)
- Sayu “STOOPID BITCH” Sincronisity (formerly Zaion LanZa of NijisanjiEN)
will not appear on stream together at the same time.

The stakes of this wager? At best an incredibly disturbed digestive tract, at worst YOUR LIFE! Promising to consume one of your most prized possessions in case the collab were to happen before the first day of 2025:
An original, authentic acrylic stand depicting graduated VTuber Pomu Rainpuff of NijisanjiEN’s first wave LazuLight.

At the time you believed there to be absolutely no way you’d ever come close to losing this bet. The women in question had not talked to or about each other for several months and rumours were that they must hate each other. People made fun of your outrageous wager, but you paid them no mind and kept steadfast in your belief that the bet was as good as won. Weeks went by and your confidence in sure-fire victory only grew.
But then, in a surprising turn of events, two meetings shook your faith in certain victory. After a Wrestling extravaganza and a quiet get together at a VTuber convention, a collab of the three is now no longer only a distant possibility.
You now have to consider: What if the dreaded collab actually materializes? How will you deal with the consequences? Surely you can’t just eat an acrylic stand?
Well, have I got the solution for you!

Introducing: Edible acrylic stands

Easily made at home for all your acrylic stand consumption betting needs!

Here are the things you will need to make your very own edible acrylic stand:
  • Granulated Isomalt
    • Alternatively, you can also use regular sugar together with light corn syrup
  • An edible print of your favourite anime woman (available to order online for example on fondant paper or wafer paper)
    • If you want to go all out you can buy your own printer and edible ink, kits including printer, ink and a variety of “paper” are available for around 200-300$
  • A candy/chocolate/cooking thermometer
  • A pot, preferably with a thick bottom for even heating
  • A knife, preferably something like an exacto knife
  • A chef’s torch or a lighter
  • A silicone sheet or some parchment paper
I will explain the process using isomalt since it is what I used.
You can find recipes for sugar glass using regular sugar and corn syrup online.

Follow these simple steps to create your very own edible acrylic stand of your favourite internet anime person.
Clear your worksurface free of any obstructions. Working with sugar or isomalt glass can be dangerous because of the high temperatures. You don't want to be bumping into your uncleaned dishes.
Make sure your pot is absolutely clean and dry. Dirt and impurities will show up in the final product and any moisture will lead to your final glass coming out cloudy or yellowed.
In case you have an original acrylic stand, you can use it to make a simple mould out of two-part silicone or silicone plastique.
If you, like me, don’t own an original of your desired acrylic stand you can create a mould out of foam rubber. Print out the outline of the stand, glue it on a thick enough sheet of foam rubber and cut it out using an exacto knife or similar. Don’t forget to do the same for the “stand” part of the stand. Don’t worry about the slot and key where the two pieces would normally meet as we’ll simply melt the two parts together.
When getting your edible print of your anime woman online, make sure to keep scale in mind. If the printout does not come out exactly to scale you will have to adjust in all other areas. For a glossy finish the recommended “paper” to go for would be fondant paper, however sugar paper and thin wafer paper are also good options. I would say experiment, but unless you went for your very own printer you will probably have to make the decision before you buy.
If you need a high-resolution image to order your print online, I would suggest checking the Virtual Youtuber Wiki for the original artworks depicted on your acrylic stand. Other places to check would be the VTuber’s or the artist’s accounts.
In the most cases your print will arrive “uncut” with a white background, which means you will have to cut out your waifu yourself. At this point, the simpler the design the better, as too many small details will make the cutting process extremely hard.
Cut out your VTuber with an exacto knife or similar and remove them from the backing paper. You should probably leave the small details alone so they have some support and won’t get ripped off (My Pomu is missing a lock of hair because of this).
Make sure to use granulated isomalt.
Slowly heat the isomalt while stirring and regularly check the temperature with your cooking thermometer. When melting bigger ammounts of Isomalt you should probably do it in parts, i.e. put half in the pot, once that’s liquified add the other half. The moment you reach around 170-180C immediately take the pot of the heat.
Lay out your mould on top of a baking sheet or even better a silicone sheet. Put the mould face down, so that the front of your future acrylic stand is at the bottom against the sheet. You can weigh down the mould with some cutlery.
Let the isomalt cool a bit and then pour it into your prepared mould. Pour a thin layer first, about half the height of the mould. For the stand part you can immediately fill the mould full. Once your first layer has become solid but still warm, add your anime woman, again face down, and press her against the sugar glass. Fill up the rest of your mould and let your stand cool.
Once everything is cool, take everything out of its mould and lay it out. You may notice that some of the pieces look a bit cloudy in some parts, but you can fix a lot of it by blasting the surface of your parts with a chef’s torch.
All that’s left to do is to put your stand together. Using the chef’s torch, heat up the bottom part of your waifu and the part where she wants to stand and fuse them together, holding the pieces in place until they solidify.
There you go! Your very own edible acrylic stand. No longer will you have to fear gastrointestinal distress when wagering on the internet. Making stupid bets has never been this delicious!

If you need to store your edible acrylic stand, you’d best put it in an airtight container with one of those food grade silica gel packets. Moisture will slowly yellow the Isomalt glass and turn it cloudy.

Last edited:

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Imagine this: You, in a fit of hubris, made the regrettable decision of betting your wellbeing on the outcome of stupid internet drama involving autistic anime women streaming online. Believing the menhera tendencies of sad Asian-American VTubers were going to be your guardian angel, you wagered the following:

The stakes of this wager? At best an incredibly disturbed digestive tract, at worst YOUR LIFE! Promising to consume one of your mot prized possessions in case the collab were to happen before the first day of 2025:
An original, authentic acrylic stand depicting graduated VTuber Pomu Rainpuff of NijisanjiEN’s first wave LazuLight.

At the time you believed there to be absolutely no way you’d ever come close to losing this bet. The women in question had not talked to or about each other for several months and rumours were that they must hate each other. People made fun of your outrageous wager, but you paid them no mind and kept steadfast in your belief that the bet was as good as won. Weeks went by and your confidence in sure-fire victory only grew.
But then, in a surprising turn of events, two meetings shook your faith in certain victory. After a Wrestling extravaganza and a quiet get together at a VTuber convention, a collab of the three is now no longer only a distant possibility.
You now have to consider: What if the dreaded collab actually materializes? How will you deal with the consequences? Surely you can’t just eat an acrylic stand?

View attachment 73561

• Granulated Isomalt
  • An edible print of your favourite anime woman (available to order online for example on fondant paper or wafer paper)
    • If you want to go all out you can buy your own printer and edible ink, kits including printer, ink and a variety of “paper” are available for around 200-300$

Follow these simple steps to create your very own edible acrylic stand of your favourite internet anime person.
Clear your worksurface free of any obstructions. Working with sugar or isomalt glass can be dangerous because of the high temperatures. You don't want to be bumping into your uncleaned dishes.
Make sure your pot is absolutely clean and dry. Dirt and impurities will show up in the final product and any moisture will lead to your final glass coming out cloudy or yellowed.
In case you have an original acrylic stand, you can use it to make a simple mould out of two-part silicone or silicone plastique.
If you, like me, don’t own an original of your desired acrylic stand you can create a mould out of foam rubber. Print out the outline of the stand, glue it on a thick enough sheet of foam rubber and cut it out using an exacto knife or similar. Don’t forget to do the same for the “stand” part of the stand. Don’t worry about the slot and key where the two pieces would normally meet as we’ll simply melt the two parts together.
When getting your edible print of your anime woman online, make sure to keep scale in mind. If the printout does not come out exactly to scale you will have to adjust in all other areas. For a glossy finish the recommended “paper” to go for would be fondant paper, however sugar paper and thin wafer paper are also good options. I would say experiment, but unless you went for your very own printer you will probably have to make the decision before you buy.
If you need a high-resolution image to order your print online, I would suggest checking the Virtual Youtuber Wiki for the original artworks depicted on your acrylic stand. Other places to check would be the VTuber’s or the artist’s accounts.
In the most cases your print will arrive “uncut” with a white background, which means you will have to cut out your waifu yourself. At this point, the simpler the design the better, as too many small details will make the cutting process extremely hard.
Cut out your VTuber with an exacto knife or similar and remove them from the backing paper. You should probably leave the small details alone so they have some support and won’t get ripped off (My Pomu is missing a lock of hair because of this).
Slowly heat the isomalt while stirring and regularly check the temperature with your cooking thermometer. When melting bigger ammounts of Isomalt you should probably do it in parts, i.e. put half in the pot, once that’s liquified add the other half. The moment you reach around 170-180C immediately take the pot of the heat.
Lay out your mould on top of a baking sheet or even better a silicone sheet. Put the mould face down, so that the front of your future acrylic stand is at the bottom against the sheet. You can weigh down the mould with some cutlery.
Let the isomalt cool a bit and then pour it into your prepared mould. Pour a thin layer first, about half the height of the mould. For the stand part you can immediately fill the mould full. Once your first layer has become solid but still warm, add your anime woman, again face down, and press her against the sugar glass. Fill up the rest of your mould and let your stand cool.
Once everything is cool, take everything out of its mould and lay it out. You may notice that some of the pieces look a bit cloudy in some parts, but you can fix a lot of it by blasting the surface of your parts with a chef’s torch.
All that’s left to do is to put your stand together. Using the chef’s torch, heat up the bottom part of your waifu and the part where she wants to stand and fuse them together, holding the pieces in place until they solidify.
There you go! Your very own edible acrylic stand. No longer will you have to fear gastrointestinal distress when wagering on the internet. Making stupid bets has never been this delicious!
View attachment 73560
If you need to store your edible acrylic stand, you’d best put it in an airtight container with one of those food grade silica gel packets. Moisture will slowly yellow the Isomalt glass and turn it cloudy.
It would've been funnier if you posted this recipe if they announced a collab smh

Salado

If they're a female vtuber, they're lesbian or bisexual. How does she not know this?
Add zoomer, scalie, furry, brony, and the list goes on and on...

I love mom. 💙

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

The stakes of this wager? At best an incredibly disturbed digestive tract, at worst YOUR LIFE! Promising to consume one of your mot prized possessions in case the collab were to happen before the first day of 2025:

View attachment 73561

• Granulated Isomalt

View attachment 73560
Counterargument: Lesser people are filled with microplastic, but this doesn't have to be you. Dose on macroplastics instead.

Void Scribas

And neither of them are bipedal, because they never step on the break and only know about the gas
It is because they enjoy doggy style. Fucking a woman in four, how nature intended to be. Cavemans honor.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Counterargument: Lesser people are filled with microplastic, but this doesn't have to be you. Dose on macroplastics instead.
So if I am reading this right, eat.... people!?!??!?!?

https://archive.ph/jWRzY throwing this in here for ARCHIVAL REASONS AND THIS IS MY LATEST POST AS OF THIS WRITING

Last edited:

Ensok

Early Adopter

I played a single game of TFT once, hated it, and never played it again. Hopefully Gigi enjoys it more I suppose.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
So if I am reading this right, eat.... people!?!??!?!?
Micro = small
Microplastic = small plastic
Macro = large
Macroplastic = large plastic

I'm telling them to eat the acrylic stand.

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru

TL of the tweet:
"Even if the post is made with a foreshadowing.
Be clear that it is addressed to Shiyu Nakaoka.
Please quit posting false posts that are not true, death threats, threats to family members, etc."
TL of the statement:
"
Last September, we reported that a settlement had been reached with an anonymous poster of an X (Twitter) account, but this time, a new settlement had been reached with another poster. I will report again.

This time, we filed a petition for an order to disclose sender information against the anonymous account.

After his name and address were discovered from his account information, he was negotiating through a lawyer, but on the 14th of last month, he asked for a settlement of 2.5 million yen and a promise not to make any similar posts in the future. A settlement was reached, and a written apology was also issued.

We have repeatedly sent the message that we do not tolerate slander and threats, and we will continue to proactively respond to anything that goes beyond the limits. We will continue our activities without change, so we would be happy if you would continue to support us."

FUCK ANTIS
SHIYUU LOVE

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
After his name and address were discovered from his account information, he was negotiating through a lawyer, but on the 14th of last month, he asked for a settlement of 2.5 million yen and a promise not to make any similar posts in the future. A settlement was reached, and a written apology was also issued.
EZ 2.5 million yet for the based horned-rat. Eat shit, anti.
:yagooatbat::laplusgun:

Take note, Miguel!

God's Strongest Dragoon

I played a single game of TFT once, hated it, and never played it again. Hopefully Gigi enjoys it more I suppose.

I use to play a bit of TFT a few years back. It was very much about knowing the meta. This gets worse when you realize there's a limited pool that champion picks pull from that's shared across all players in the lobby. So if you and another person were both rushing the same build, you guys end up gimping each other while the other 6 people in the lobby are free to play their slightly less optimal build that demolishes the top meta build you guy are trying to run. The running joke was "no contest or we hold hands 7 8".

VSoyBoy

It would've been funnier if you posted this recipe if they announced a collab smh
Bro, I sat on this Idea pretty much since Wrestletuber and I already bought the ingredients. I just wanted to get it over with to get it out of my head. Also, I wasn't going to gamble that effort on the collab actually happening this year. Would have been even less funny to post in December when its become clear that he already won the bet.

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter

Mythos more debuts, what small corpos girls or literal whos did they get
E: Or is it one girl piloting 3 models
A

In hindsight I should have noticed that the other two were coming clothos' @ was always FateMythos not ClothoMythos and now her Clotho🧵Mythos username has been changed to The Fates🧵Mythos
Interesting that the other two didn't get voice or model reveals

🐺 Time

Time to get back to some solo Airi

Helmet-kun Backwards

I can't stop repeating words in longposts :(
The IdolEN girls are still sick, but Coni streamed in her room, she is rooming with Roca

At 31:25 she mentions something interesting, apparently she is a test tube baby and has two moms.

I looked in the forum for if someone have told that before, but I didn't find anything, so I put that piece of lore here

EDIT: apparently Kattarina also was made in a test tube? The fuck? Does Idol likes to hire women that were conceived by in vitro fertilization?

EDIT2: Coni brags that she has a natural perfect set of teeth, to the point that dentists thought at first that she had used brackets before, implies it thanks to being a test baby

Eventually it will be revealed that ALL v-tubers are born in test tubes. The unholy combinations of modern science and ancient geisha sorcery, they are designed to reduce over-population by slowly eliminating autists and fujoshi from the gene pool. Their only weakness is their susceptibility to an otherwise rare disease known as "tummy hort."

Reject pink, reject orange...
...embrace GREEN!
:mintcrazy::menhera::gurahalloween::watamelon::educateyourself::medsmoremeds:

Green is my favorite color of vtuber! :chaos::pogrys2022::NinaWave::olliehalal:

Colorblindness? Never heard of it :smugrys:

Ah yes, my favorite vtuber... THE GRINCH!

The Grinch has always had some of the best facial tracking in v-tubing....

giphy.webp

Zizara

No faith in Humanity
Dizzy's Wife

Matara playing Factorio, promising mega streams with spaghetti. Buckle in.

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
Daisy "no longer a ragdoll" live.

Isa making a cult

Miori playing Halo

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Hylo responded to some deleted tweets about the past apparently

Status
Not open for further replies.