"I shit myself so much I died"Houshou Marine

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Zyklon Mag

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

VSoyBoy

Yeah, it is, isn't it. :smugpipi:
It definitely is, Proctor "only Christian VTubers in this house" Zakharov!
1.jpg

Pencilfreak

OG Pomu fan and former nijisister
I will say, regarding the Jurard situation and FWMC incident, it's not their fault or their agency's. These are only symptoms of an industry-wide problem (carried over from the idol industry since it's Japan-centric), that being how men are looked down upon, how a "pure and innocent" girl being in the vicinity of a filthy creature known as a penis-haver is seen as career suicide. Let's not beat around the bush, this industry is extremely misandrist. If male vtubers wanna make it big in such an agency, they'll have to put in far more effort and jump through several more hurdles than a woman given the culture that's been fostered and maintained for so long.

As someone who never really got into Hololive proper (my interest in the agency lived and died by Tempus at their full strength), Nijisanji's anti-unicorn stance since day one was one of the main reasons why they were so enjoyable for me back in their glory days. It's refreshing not having to witness terminally-online incels throw a hissy fit over a woman daring to look at a man, or a vtuber having to perform a tightrope act trying not to tick off their unicorn audience.
Aaaand look at what happened to Nijisanji, they become mega shit.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
The Phase Connect Star Woman karaoke relay is on in about 9 1/2 hours. Shiina, Hina, Lumi, Jelly, and Nasa are performing.

Kazuma

Early Adopter
Erina doing karaoke

Ceci playing Minecraft

Last edited:

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter

Bronze

lakyus

Unicorns are the most oppressed minority
Early Adopter
Amiya Aranha will attempt to do a session of a so-called solo TTRPG called Last Tea Shop.

Salado

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Le twitch raiding meta

Also, I'm actually awake for a Katta stream. ... it's asmr

Last edited:

Willemshaven

Outlasted the Chinese Community Sinicization Group
True & Honest Holofan
Pekora held an announcement stream. She announced the sale of her sololive Blue-ray until August 13th.

Pekora also announced that she will get a new outfit on July 16th, alongside a new channel logo after five years.

Koyori will have a new outfit on July 14th.

Bijou gave Kaela a matching Devil May Cry keychain.

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
Tea playing Palia

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
Le twitch raiding meta

Man, Fauna watches this garbage??? (I just assume he's a NorthernLion orbiter)

Anyway, time to learn the dance to Carbonated Love!

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
This is literally the problem. Him focusing so much on them to the point where he is bookmarking shit (I assume on 4chan) and talking about "owning the unicorns" is basically him admitting they have power over him.

The way he talks, it sounds like they live "rent-free in his mind" as much as he is in theirs if he has so much time to worry about them.
Ok yes what Rex did was retarded and he shouldn't intentionally kick the hive, but seriously? Did you watch the clip? At no point did he once seem angry or bothered by all this he explicitly finds it all funny and sad. They live rent free in his mind the same way any entertainment source you are obsessed with does. They have no power over him at all they are toys to him. There is no "worry" there is only entertainment
Summed up by this meme. The unicorns obviously being the guy in the middle
20240712_122549.jpg
How did I miss this?

New Luisex music video

Another banger from the Rock Hawk and I continue to love that she subs them

Last edited:

Negzana

If unicorns went after actual tangible shit instead of unironically claiming Yagoo, Sora, Suisei, Fubuki, Marine, and Pekora should be fired from Hololive for being homo-friendly (real /vt/ post. IDK if it's a unicorn or a sister falseflagger), I might sympathize with them, but unicorns aren't. They're mentally ill.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
If unicorns went after actual tangible shit instead of unironically claiming Yagoo, Sora, Suisei, Fubuki, Marine, and Pekora should be fired from Hololive for being homo-friendly (real /vt/ post. IDK if it's a unicorn or a sister falseflagger), I might sympathize with them, but unicorns aren't. They're mentally ill.
Why would you even sympathize with them in the first place ngl
I dont think its justifiable to be angry your oshi talked to a man once, its retarded and honestly neither of the Holo fanbases are toxic like NijiEN's ended up

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Calli noting that her and Yuuni were friends before coworkers wholesome tho now i wonder why Yuuni didn't get these signed a long time ago

Salado

Top Bottom