"Love huge breast, in my hands and in my mouth, yup would rather say THAT! THAT WON'T GET ME FIRED!"Mori Calliope

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Kazuma

Early Adopter
This guy is retarded but people on the asylum acting all high and mighty over unicorns always throws me for a laugh when half of the people here hornypost for doll girls. :raoraItalian:
You can hornypost without being a unicorn :botanshrug:

Zyklon Mag

Also, only slightly related, but the pittance-pay Filian offers for clippers made it impossible to search for anything on twitter. I've probably scrolled past 100 different Filian exclusive clip accounts, all getting no views, all in pursuit of the pennies that we found out Filian doesn't even reliably pay out.
My friend noticed something similar and has a theory these are Filian simps trying to bury her model drama. I dunno if I believe that, but a lot of them had July 2024 join dates.

MSAA

A fairly customized gun, assuming that is real and not airsoft or something. I remain skeptical. Unless she's mentioned it on stream before (I've never really watched her) I have issues believing she is into guns enough to own an ar15 with an actual red dot and what looks like an aftermarket stock/paint job. Maybe it's a rental for target practice or something? Maybe she bought some girl gun AR thing somewhere and stuck one of those fake chinese shitter sights on it? Can you even do that wherever she is?
She was at a gun range while visiting US. It's a rental.

Banana Hammock

Born to Sneed
Early Adopter
The schizo loli has a gun, no one is safe

A

So, the person with genuine mental illness, including extreme bouts of depression, has a gun?

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
A fairly customized gun, assuming that is real and not airsoft or something. I remain skeptical. Unless she's mentioned it on stream before (I've never really watched her) I have issues believing she is into guns enough to own an ar15 with an actual red dot and what looks like an aftermarket stock/paint job. Maybe it's a rental for target practice or something? Maybe she bought some girl gun AR thing somewhere and stuck one of those fake chinese shitter sights on it? Can you even do that wherever she is?
I was gonna say, there's no way someone with her complete Pokédex of mental illnesses would pass the safety inspections for a gun license.

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter

Limkin

On top of that, the whole "Haha teehee I work with them so I'm closer to them ELOHELOHEL" is arguably the dumbest shit you could say. You legitimately sound like you're so asshurt you're grasping to say anything to get back at those meany heads. And again, that drags everyone else into some gay ass drama you're trying to create to their detriment. If they don't interact with someone in public, regardless of the reason, why the fuck would you run out there and basically imply you're some level of close to them or whatever? Nice job painting targets on them for no reason. Oh I guess I should be fair, the "reason" was that you thought it would give you some giggles. What a dumbass.
He is not making friends with other holostars members by saying this either, I don't even want to imagine how much time they've read that they only joined holostars to fuck their oshi. And now this retard goes on to say "tehe, joking, unless" and fucks them over. This kind of rumors are the last thing that anyone wants, hololive, holostars, management, it hurts everyone. This is obviously blowing it out of proportion, but it could also be used as an excuse to stop Yagoo's pet project and don't hire any more men. "Yagoo-san, maybe the first ones were serious about this work, but look at the new hires actively fanning this sort of rumors, who is to say the next guy we hire will not try to make them reality, thinking that it's totally ok if this guy is openly joking like this"

Helmet-kun Backwards

I can't stop repeating words in longposts :(
CALLED IT ok good to know I'm not completely crazy just yet.

The Kaela IRL stream crashing saga continues. Also Biboo makes fun of her laugh

TITS NERFED :kiaragodno:

Gigi isn't a one-note gremlin child behind the scenes, kayfabe gone forever

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
Pina playing Metroid Prime Remastered

Taby singing

Q playing Minecraft

Sera playing Rain Code

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Nothing he said is wrong.
Especially the "I'm here you're not" part. You want in, get in. Do something. Otherwise you're just a number on the CCV ticker.
Unless he is specifically talking about ID unicorns, he kind of is wrong, though? I'd be incredibly surprised if this guy had the balls to message any holomem unprompted and even if he did, the most he would get is some polite response lol. You can send a message to a person in your company? Wow. Congrats, I guess? Meanwhile, Kiara's probably interacted with her male/female fans both online and IRL in a more meaningful way than he ever will lol.

Acting like this doesn't just get you hate from Unicorns, it gets you hate from normal fans, too. Which is the issue. Instead of ignoring the like at most 200 noisy retards, you now embolden your retarded fans circle-jerking over the thought of "owning those dang unicorns" who starts to openly say dumb shit to piss off the regular fans, too. The amount of anti-ing I have seen towards HoloEN, even the ones that would actually collab with males, is starting to rival the faggotry from Unicorns and this really explains why it keeps getting worse.

Sky Shouter

YEAH! TONIGHT!
I was gonna say, there's no way someone with her complete Pokédex of mental illnesses would pass the safety inspections for a gun license.
There's no way someone in the UK would ever qualify to own an AR-15, unless she's part of some Islamist terror cell. :pekomusliml:Then they'd give her one and a suicide vest as a signing bonus

Anyways, Mozu has heard @God's Strongest Mozumite 's prayers and made herself tan

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Unless he is specifically talking about ID unicorns, he kind of is wrong, though? I'd be incredibly surprised if this guy had the balls to message any holomem unprompted and even if he did, the most he would get is some polite response lol. You can send a message to a person in your company? Wow. Congrats, I guess? Meanwhile, Kiara's probably interacted with her male/female fans both online and IRL in a more meaningful way than he ever will lol.

Acting like this doesn't just get you hate from Unicorns, it gets you hate from normal fans, too. Which is the issue. Instead of ignoring the like at most 200 noisy retards, you now embolden your retarded fans circle-jerking over the thought of "owning those dang unicorns" who starts to openly say dumb shit to piss off the regular fans, too. The amount of anting I have seen towarsa HoloEN, even the ones that would actually collab with males, is starting to rival the faggotry from Unicorns and this really explains why it keeps getting worse.
No man its based to become a male vtuber to get with other vtubers the indies do it all the time. Its the new meta now that janny applications have fallen off

:robertudrink:

Get in there and fuck those twins boi

Koronesuki

X-Potato
She lost her luggage, she broke her leg because she is Mr. Glass of Unbreakable, and now this.

Does God hate the Dutch when they exit their country?
On the other hand, she got to eat real bacon, so probably worth it.
Kunai is Italian-american enough to visit family in Italy, but not enough to actually speak Italian.
Many such cases.
Isn't Ami some type of Latinx and Calli's last name is Italian so her being a wigger makes sense.
Calli has mentioned having both Italian and Polish ancestry. Amelia has a Spanish surname.

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband

Acting like this doesn't just get you hate from Unicorns, it gets you hate from normal fans, too. Which is the issue. Instead of ignoring the like at most 200 noisy retards, you now embolden your retarded fans circle-jerking over the thought of "owning those dang unicorns" who starts to openly say dumb shit to piss off the regular fans, too. The amount of anti-ing I have seen towards HoloEN, even the ones that would actually collab with males, is starting to rival the faggotry from Unicorns and this really explains why it keeps getting worse.
I don't know if the comments on this image are real, but I expect retards to start doing this saying it's right because they think jurard is on their side.
1720714591696.png

either way I doubt cover will do anything (at least publicly) to jurard's retarded ass, at most there will be a lot more tard fights everywhere.

Limkin

No man its based to become a male vtuber to get with other vtubers the indies do it all the time. Its the new meta now that janny applications have fallen off
Unless you are nijifan, then the competition is so low you might actually score it with a vtuber you like just by the virtue of being the last one who still gives a shit about her

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO
I don't know if the comments on this image are real, but I expect retards to start doing this saying it's right because they think jurard is on their side.
1720714591696.png

either way I doubt cover will do anything (at least publicly) to jurard's retarded ass, at most there will be a lot more tard fights everywhere.
The ERB ones are real
But whoever put this image together isnt putting the guy saying that ERB is a Whore that ruined her whole gen

RiverBear

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
1720714591696.png

I would not be surprised if it were real. FWMC are their favorites to target because apparently being silent during people saying shit you know nothing about as a female-idol-brained retard is the gravest sin.

I feel bad for Elizabeth because she is handling shit the way I thought Jurard was actually doing this whole time and is stuck in-between the two retards slap-fighting each other with one side (unicorns) giving her bullshit.

Edit: yeah, it is real from her monetization.
foto_no_exif - 2024-07-11T212112.181.jpg
Likely talking about both her EN and Stars senpai, unlike what the image implicates, though.

Void Scribas

Shura and Scarlett reinforcing the friendship that started in the VSMP

Edit: in Shura stream, after 2:00:46, it becomes a Minecraft collab in VSMP, another incursion on the Nether

Last edited:

USS IOWA

:robertudrink:

Get in there and fuck those twins boi

I wonder what's the announcement?! Certainly not having to do with all 5 of them going to Japan is it?

A for the Jurard thing, He is just one of the long lists of Holos that said stupid shit, At most both Collab beggars and unicorns will be fighting on YTC, for which they will be banned, And on Twitter, On which they will be laughed at. Is he stupid for instigating? Yes he is. But it doesn't take much to instigate a unicorn, Remember the time he said Happy Birthday to an announcement about Gura's birthday and it whipped them up on a frenzy.

In next week time this will be forgotten, Just like all the times that shit has happened.

Top Bottom