"...She (The Queen of England) died from jumping in puddles"Hakos Baelz

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Horo7618

No one in particular

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
She lost her luggage, she broke her leg because she is Mr. Glass of Unbreakable, and now this.

Does God hate the Dutch when they exit their country?
They're neets with shit eating habits that barely go on to the sun, they'd catch the most bitch ass strain of chink flu and they'd almost die of it. I'll keep saying it until they get it through their skulls. If you're going to be a disgusting neet that doesn't catch any sun or a dude working the graveyard shift you need to take vitamin D so your immune system isn't the same as freddy mercury.
Her dad is quebecoise finance millionaire, but he has one of those bombastic italian last names, so apparently that counts as "italian" now.
I think they're german or part of her family is, from her stories of her grandma she was speaking german. Although her face has the structure of an immigrant italian, maybe half and half.

ex_lurker

Isn't Clara from Quebec?
IIRC Montreal has the second biggest Italian Canadian community after Toronto and that's where her father's from according to his social media accounts.

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers

At least you learned Lumi.
So I'm assuming this is a regular gyno visit or does she have another sickness going on

She's talking about it now, she was getting allergy tests done. Apparently she's severely allergic to cats, even more than she thought. When she told them she got a cat to try a get over her allergies the physician told her he'd never met anyone who tried that...

She has a bunch of other allergies like dogs, including still being allergic to the Sun and the doctor told her whenever she goes outside she should take an antihistamine

God's Strongest Dragoon

I think they're german or part of her family is, from her stories of her grandma she was speaking german. Although her face has the structure of an immigrant italian, maybe half and half.
Her family name comes from the region of Italy that borders Germany.

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter
WATCHALONG PRESIDENT BIDEN HOLDS A PRESS CONFERERNCE
CONTINUING MULTISTREAM EXPERIMENT
KICK PROBABLY MORE STABLE FOR NOW

Screenshot_2.png

Last edited:

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
She's talking about it now, she was getting allergy tests done. Apparently she's severely allergic to cats, even more than she thought. When she told them she got a cat to try a get over her allergies the physician told her he'd never met anyone who tried that...

She has a bunch of other allergies like dogs, including still being allergic to the Sun and the doctor told her whenever she goes outside she should take an antihistamine

someone should tell her what happened to monty oum or whatever his name was :Vesper-UNHINGED:
With that many allergies I think she might actually be a jew :airidepressed:

Not-Username

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter

💛 🩷 Time

Ka-Ching discuss how they were born

Egg the Boiled

Yeah.
What the fuck are these guys talking about?
Vtubing is dominated by Asians
These are the people who see a typical light-skinned anime character and say that they must be white and European because they think all Asian characters need slanted eyes.

VSoyBoy

God's Strongest Dragoon

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter

Salado

angry sushi

Early Adopter

VSoyBoy

If we want to be pedantic, it wasn't called "germany" back then.
I mean, colloquially it was. The German Reich was called "Germany" the same way the Federal Republic of Germany is just called "Germany" today.

Ballpark_Look

someone should tell her what happened to monty oum or whatever his name was :Vesper-UNHINGED:
With that many allergies I think she might actually be a jew :airidepressed:
Severe allergies are signs she was a formula baby

Unseiso Dragon

Seiso? Say No!
Top Bottom