"Never start your own vtubing agency, because they'll take your money and convert it to lesbianism"Lia Rinkou

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"

Archive

Archive

Unsure if related due to both posts being almost 24 hours apart, but it seems likely. Either way, I'm glad Jelly is able to find happiness where she's at.
:pomuLove:

Jolted Cookies

Ohmies don't snitch
Early Adopter

This should be great!
Saw a clip that shows how long this has been rolling around in her head (title is a little bait-y)

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru
I know some of you hate Legal Mindset

But he is collabing with Alicja Da Lontano.

Grifter or no, the fact that a member of Brave Group is collabing with him is crazy.

Not surprising :BijouBijou:
With no instant EN massive popularity i guess Brave its just going to buy out more EN corpos and collab with every single EN Yamanba they can find out to get some clout

Good Night :)

God's Strongest Dragoon

Not surprising :BijouBijou:
With no instant EN massive popularity i guess Brave its just going to buy out more EN corpos and collab with every single EN Yamanba they can find out to get some clout

Good Night :)
Imagine if Brave buys out the exclusive JP streaming rights to Valo :ameliaThink:

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

Grifter or no, the fact that a member of Brave Group is collabing with him is crazy.

when is this Yamanba revealing the Idol contract lmao

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
Remi is going to have a PM stream of Limbus company tonight very soon 🖤❤️

closedblas

Nasa playing OW2 with you Yuu

mismatch

This should be great!
Saw a clip that shows how long this has been rolling around in her head (title is a little bait-y)

I sincerely hope that the lyrics to this song are every bit as dumb as the ones that she proposes in this video. I'm actually starting to feel a bit of Kanauru fatigue, but if this song turns out to be stupid fun, then a Kanauru video should be perfect.

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter

Nijisanji Koshien 2024 announced and after almost a year break, Maimoto is back.

lakyus

Unicorns are the most oppressed minority
Early Adopter

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Irys got a BL doujin for her anniversary

:irysyabairys:

Faceless Waifu

look at this cute emm I generated
Early Adopter

Nijisanji Koshien 2024 announced and after almost a year break, Maimoto is back.

It might be worth to look at it if only to check whether there's talents that still there or not. I said this because if anyone recall the last Koshien, there are talents who said not to let them be drafted into the rosters and turns out to be already in process of leaving. Granted that it's a bit of a reach, but if you're into that, its there.

Aside of that, it might interesting to look if only to see how they gonna do it now that they have JP-speaking EN talent in it. Who knows that maybe one of them VTA draft-dodger ended up acting as a coach?

Bronze

Snoozy talks a bit about socks agency. Seems they also don't get cuts from Twitch, donations etc. It sounds similar to Vshojo, so we will see how it will fare without its numbers

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Imagine if Brave buys out the exclusive JP streaming rights to Valo :ameliaThink:
I think that would be a net-positive for him, tbh. Then he won't have to watch la+ play that shitty game anymore.
:BijouBijou:

Bronze

Nenélove

Demonic Root Vegetable
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

Who? "member of brave group?" which one of their 200 quasi-they'retotallynotaffiliatedguysbraveisjustaholdingcompany-subsidiaries is it?
Snoozy talks a bit about socks agency. Seems they also don't get cuts from Twitch, donations etc. It sounds similar to Vshojo, so we will see how it will fare without its numbers

Oh boy, yet another agency who's entire shtick is just "WE AREN'T EVIL! OMG GUYS LOOK HOW MORALLY SUPERIOR WE ARE!" jesus christ actually do something new for once you fuckers.

Finally going mask off? Let's see what the community response is.

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population

you know, maybe achan saw where holo was going and said fuck this very much and retired. Or jumped ship to a smaller corpo.

RiverBear

you know, maybe achan saw where holo was going and said fuck this very much and retired. Or jumped ship to a smaller corpo.
A yes, A Chan left Holo because Chinese but not Sora

Very smart

Nenélove

Demonic Root Vegetable
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Top Bottom