"Eating a fruit for the first time in one year, I'm not even kidding"Vestia Zeta

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kazuma

Early Adopter
Now chat is trying to convince her to buy andy and leyley

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Since when did the Holo En account start attempting to have a personality?

Since a while ago, the account got into these playful banter sessions with some of the talents a couple weeks ago. Who knows who's behind it or how many people have access to it, honestly anything they do will be met with raging discontent, trying to be more personable is "PREACHY!" not trying is "CORPORATE!" a lot of people already hate the account anyways so why even try, just shill product and piss off the unicorns because they have to see A MALE in their timeline.

Last edited:

God's Strongest Dragoon

So, has Uruka done her Steam shopping, or is she going to miss this sale too?
I don't believe she's done a Steam shopping stream and she hasn't posted her schedule for this week. She has until Thursday, so she might miss this one too.
Romance in video games when the romance is not part of the main story is fucking cringe and I will die on that hill.

That said, I am a Mass Effect apologist and would be over the moon if she played it on-stream.
The relationships in Bioware games are usually pretty nice but the actual "romance" parts are just nuclear cringe.

literal who

Extremely late but I was reading up on the Filian stuff and came across this clip from her own channel that's hilariously ironic given recent events:

There's also this clip from a few months ago about her likeness being used in some mobile game, where she seems very much aware of the circumstances around her model being publicly for sale:

According to /vt/ posts from before the whole nendo shitshow, Filian's supposedly had an original model in the works for years now -- she announced that someone was working on her "vtuber model" back in 2022 (timestamp 9:05 if link doesn't work), but that model has never been shown. Multiple people have probably brought the issue up to her at this point, so I'm not really sure what the hang up is on getting a new model? Even if she feels like her brand is heavily tied to the Rindo model now, as many others have said it's definitely possible to commission something similar but legally distinct. I think it's worth highlighting that Filian's "model-sister" of sorts Gosegu from Isegye Idol has done exactly that.

Gosegu also started out using the Mint model by Komado, with some slight modifications (her profile indicates she got permission from the creator for her activities, though). According to this Korean site, she and her agency originally tried working out a contract with Komado but couldn't come to an agreement, so she held a contest for a new design, with the winner chosen through fan votes and approved by Komado (? not sure how accurate the TL is). She's transitioned to using an even more modified version of the Mint model to gradually move away from the character, and I think her soon-to-be-new design actually does a great job of being reminiscent of Mint while also being unique. Gosegu Design.png

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

Bronze

Jerry's checking out newest Phase jam games about her

Banana Hammock

Born to Sneed
Early Adopter

Postal rrat

chinshilla

Gaotye (bilibili DD)

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
Mio got a new hairstyle and a red version of her alternate outfit. The red really hits different :sanasmile:
07893728.png

735798.png

735684-Copy.png

3765825.png

And her new Kamippoi-na cover is premiering!

Tongue-ring Mio love

Last edited:

Bronze

Willemshaven

Outlasted the Chinese Community Sinicization Group
True & Honest Holofan

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband

Zizara

No faith in Humanity
Dizzy's Wife
The relationships in Bioware games are usually pretty nice but the actual "romance" parts are just nuclear cringe.
They're very of their time, so very concerned with being seen as an adult and grown-up relationship that it only really exposes how immature and dated most are looking back. I can't imagine how anyone gets through Isabela segments without terminal secondhand embarrassment now. Bioware playersexuality gets real tiring the nth time you see it too.

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
Presumably rusty onion returns to Mario:

I think the thumbnail is actually from one of her alt account levels. The alt account being the one that has actually beatable levels.

Her main account levels tend to be obscure tech jank <_<

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
Presumably rusty onion returns to Mario:

I think the thumbnail is actually from one of her alt account levels. The alt account being the one that has actually beatable levels.

Her main account levels tend to be obscure tech jank <_<

hell yeah, let's fucking GO

I will never forgive Nintendo for not adding more post-launch support to Super Mario Maker 2

they could have sold an Odyssey and Wonders expansion pack, and people would be lining up to buy it!

kushami tasukaru

Early Adopter
774inc's Amaui trying a no save clear for Super Mario Bros.

Varium's Serenade Oxblood will try to clear Super Mario Bros 3 at 10PM JST.

Mistakenly chose the SP version and was confused why she started at World 8.

VSpo's Ichinose Uruha won her team the Valorant CR Cup with a coolly taken shot.

Didn't sound as cool when she explained what happened.

VSpo's Aizawa Ema recently came back from quite a long break and explained what happened during the time off.

Last edited:

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
Chaama also got a new outfit today, inspired by American restaurant waitresses :pomuSalute:
9875894.jpg

3768235.jpg

9327853.jpg

It also functions as a swimsuit :irysthumbsupl:
32875923.png
786534.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom