"I'm tired... I'm sick of these horny people dayo~ hahaha!"Amano Pikamee

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Kazuma

Early Adopter
I wonder if at least part of it is her timeslots? She seems to be the only Justice member who's ever still streaming in the afternoons (EST) when people might be getting in or whatever. I've been enjoying her Dishonored streams a lot because she is a mischievous little shit, but sadly she's still too early in the day for me to catch live very often.
Raora has my favorite model and voice/accent out of the new crew but streams too early. One day I dream of a big collab featuring Kiara, Ceci, Raora and Panko. The Axis must be reunited!
Gigi usually streams around 2pm PST.

The same guy is streaming Calli's performance as well. She started with Don't Stop Believing but muted herself halfway though in true wigger fashion. She also has a QR code on her head that goes to her newest album.
4768524.png

Now she's doing YMCA
:guh:

Neal what the fuck...
1720384558984.png

lakyus

Unicorns are the most oppressed minority
Early Adopter
Why do you care? Aren't you an indiechad?
Because it generates funny threads on /vt/ and she's overdoing it to a point where it becomes hysterical (same as her karaoke rebroadcast spam). And I'm a bucko primarily, other chubas I rarely post tend to play older games, which is to my taste. Their corpo/independent status isn't really part of an equation.

Helmet-kun Backwards

I can't stop repeating words in longposts :(
Didn't the Axis also include Hungary, Romania, Bulgaria, and Thailand? So Tenma and Bijou can be included as well.
omg Millie can represent Hungary

...cause she's never seen a food she didn't want to eat

:BijouBijou::BijouBijou::BijouBijou:

Porean

Lavender Spider Lover & Tsunderia Scholar
Early Adopter
I'm going to interrupt your numberfagging to annouce that my spider mama is telling me to take off all of my sweaters right now. All of them.
Imagine ever watching Ami with clothes on, lol; lmao even

lakyus

Unicorns are the most oppressed minority
Early Adopter
Imagine ever watching Ami with clothes on, lol; lmao even
She's singing about blowing up schools to pieces right now (Alice Cooper), while in a bikini.

Ensok

Early Adopter
ERB is definitely the most "boring" so far, I feel like the other 3 have already started cutting out a niche for themselves while Elizabeth hasn't yet. Nerissa had the whole "lesbian pervert" shtick to work with while ERB doesn't really, and I feel like Shiori is a different blend of unhinged compared to Gigi. Elizabeth sings very well to be sure, but she's going to need to find something else to keep her streams "fresh."
She's got her talent for impersonations which she's used for some fun stuff already but I agree. I don't mind though, it can be nice to have a "normal" one in the group.

Gravedigger

Most of the time, my own...
Early Adopter

tragic amphibian

ERB is definitely the most "boring" so far, I feel like the other 3 have already started cutting out a niche for themselves while Elizabeth hasn't yet. Nerissa had the whole "lesbian pervert" shtick to work with while ERB doesn't really, and I feel like Shiori is a different blend of unhinged compared to Gigi. Elizabeth sings very well to be sure, but she's going to need to find something else to keep her streams "fresh."
And even beyond keeping her streams fresh, she has a very particular kind of voice. I don't like broadway/showtune style vocal delivery, so I'm kind of checked out on her. (Also, for someone in a JP company, she has the worst sung Japanese I've heard out of any VTuber. Based on the way the English announcers in the WRC pronounce Japanese manufacturers and Takamoto Katsuda's name, I assume britbongs are genetically incapable of pronouncing Japanese.) If she was someone who did a wide variety of content, it wouldn't be a problem. Kanata's an example for me, where her voice isn't my jam but she does plenty of other nonsense to keep my attention. Since thus far all Liz really does is sing, I have no reason to stick around.

LurkerD

The lurker formally known as Drax
She's got her talent for impersonations which she's used for some fun stuff already but I agree. I don't mind though, it can be nice to have a "normal" one in the group.

Genuine question, who actually likes impersonations?

Kazuma

Early Adopter
Came across this video in my recommended videos

1720385464243.png
...What is spit painting :confusedshuba:

shipmate_F

menhera addicted sister
Pipproject Producer
Two "Twitch Whores" mogging the Holoslop. Love to see it.
Mon-hun-fishing.jpg

SandyCat

Frog enjoyer
Genuine question, who actually likes impersonations?
The same type of people with low enough standards to enjoy improv

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter

Helmet-kun Backwards

I can't stop repeating words in longposts :(
I'm hoping that I'm overthinking it and she turns out to be like Mio or Matara, a semi-straight man/tsukkomi who can play off of crazier members in collabs. The impersonations can be fun but almost always have to be used in service to something else, like Mickey Mouse jokes or whatnot.

closedblas

Remia playing Valo.

You know what, I'm gonna finally bite the bullet and learn Valorant too. All my CS friends are >last played 2 years ago.

Edit: hory shet what is this movement? It's like my character is carrying a 50lb pack. Not having to counterstrafe is nice tho.

Last edited:

Banana Hammock

Born to Sneed
Early Adopter
It's always piss

Nice reminder how stuck in the past Japan is with UI

"What are we going to do with all this screen space?" "Emulate a flip phone keyboard of course!"
Gotta have that kaomoji button though.

In their defense, JP phone keyboards come in two flavors, so they modeled their English keyboard after the one people are more likely to use.
1000007762.jpg1000007764.jpg
I don't know how well it comes across, but the buttons on the first one are fucking tiny. Like, probably a third the size of a normal English phone keyboard.

That said, I don't know why they don't just include the regular keyboard. Or maybe they do, like how I have two different JP keyboards?

Renmai

Shiori, what the fuck are you talking about?
Early Adopter
I'm hoping that I'm overthinking it and she turns out to be like Mio or Matara, a semi-straight man/tsukkomi who can play off of crazier members in collabs. The impersonations can be fun but almost always have to be used in service to something else, like Mickey Mouse jokes or whatnot.
I've seen her do it twice in collabs, one pretending to be Fauna and trying to gaslight her into thinking Nature Woman had agreed to go next in the Crab Game jumping thing. And another one was a duet with non-existent Cecilia.

Anime Fan

Shiina birthday stream starting in about 15 minutes.

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan
What can I say, seeing them make more money in half an hour, that I make in multiple months is fascinating.
5 Minutes in, and Raroa has gotten 160+ red super chats alone.
Italian catgirl love :sanasmile:
Also
>Raroa
:pankosmug::raoraItalian:

Top Bottom