"Hakos! You are shining girl! You are shining girl foah me!"Oozora Subaru

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Kazuma

Early Adopter

shipmate_F

menhera addicted sister
Pipproject Producer
I get where Bossman is coming from but copyright laws were corrupted to a degree where it's only purpose is to protect the interest of megacorpos ahem Disney, when it works for an individual just getting by it's the intended purpose.
I get what you mean though, there's a lot of artist being cunts because Mars was aligned with Saturn and thus design X must be a rip-off of their own. This isn't the case, because for one, Filian has a fuckton of money, and two, the terms were inside the files, you can't feign ignorance over that.
If Filian negotiated it before making merch, Jingo would probably accept terms or royalties, but this is clearly trespassing ownership and now you have someone denying agreement because it can and will snowball to other users as it resonated broadly through Twitter. She shot herself in the foot with a shotgun, there's no mending that.

For a bit of happiness in this gay thread, here some free chuckles
240707-155020.png

Krumroll new outfit, cute slob fit

Takako, Digi and Tricky are doing a collab on Tomodachi Life

Retard speaking

Last Sasha stream before break with more DQX

And a small shill because of Alker and other retrotubers: Karin. Her voice is divine and she holds a very calm demeanor during streams, high possibility of hag lovin'

Gravedigger

Most of the time, my own...
Early Adopter
I am updating things. Elizabeth still has my favorite Justice design but Gigi is my favorite to watch.
I like her too, but she should leave the singing to ERB tho.

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
"Allowing this part of the project to go forward, such as selling copyright licenses, would result in each of the characters derived from my models having their own copyrights, which could lead to complicated copyright disputes for those who use the same models as their base."
unless this nigga was drafting contracts for every sale of his model this is just artist autism. The terms of use they write for these assets are just more like guidelines that the buyer can pretty much ignore until the buyer does something that can actually be sued for like fillian. He's the ip holder he can literally grant copyrights how he sees fit, that is unless the orientals are more weird about copyrights than everyone else :botanshrug:

The comments defending not locking your door are even worse. It takes less than 10 seconds and it prevents a lot of problems. Why not put a full list of valuables in your house at the plate on the front door too
Lumi is already the only wife option from her agency anyway, she doesn't need to make others look worse

no dude this is some american thing, they don't lock their doors. There was a case of a negro getting clipped in his own home by a female cop. What happened was that the female cop allegedly was half sleep from pulling a long shift and got off in the incorrect floor, went to what she thought was her apartment, got in, saw the dude eating cereal and shot him thinking he was a home invader. Dude could've lived if he locked his damn door.

Kazuma

Early Adopter
Ceci is doing handcam with doll hands :pogrys2022:
1720379200107.png

Gravedigger

Early Adopter

Renmai

Shiori, what the fuck are you talking about?
Early Adopter
Chubby fingers :iryswooo:

Come on printer, break on stream for peak comedy. Clever idea for farming superchats, clever girl :kroheart:

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
She has a printer printing out all the superchats as they come with a random otomo design, which she then glues into a book.

It's such a creative and cute idea, made even cuter by how much of a nervous mess she is :sanasmile:
38479251.png

24827.png

This is gonna take hours to finish at this rate, so good luck you adorable green machine. The automaton hands are a great touch as well.

Renmai

Shiori, what the fuck are you talking about?
Early Adopter
I suspect Green Robot Woman and Italian Artist hag are gonna clean up with the $$, this type of personalized creative stuff gets the credit cards out. She is also so nervous.

Is the printer broken? Even if it's not I'd lie and say it is to farm replacement printer donations.

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter

DanchousLoyalHamu

Gyudon is tasty

Filian is live. I don't think she will mention anything about the drama and it certainly seems like she doesn't suddenly have a new model but this is still her first stream post-drama so might be worth watching.

ValkyrieAce

in a toxic relationship with IRyS
I suspect Green Robot Woman and Italian Artist hag are gonna clean up with the $$, this type of personalized creative stuff gets the credit cards out. She is also so nervous.

Is the printer broken? Even if it's not I'd lie and say it is to farm replacement printer donations.
Goddamn. She's almost quadrupled the other two already.

VSoyBoy

Filian is live. I don't think she will mention anything about the drama and it certainly seems like she doesn't suddenly have a new model but this is still her first stream post-drama so might be worth watching.

She gave a single sentence along the lines of "wait and see, were talking, update soon". Time to turn this shit off again.

Porean

Lavender Spider Lover & Tsunderia Scholar
Early Adopter
Thread is noombersposting about Hololive, it's like it's 2022 again... Thread is healing...

ScarletCorrupt

Awawawawa (derogatory)

SandyCat

Frog enjoyer

Gravedigger

Early Adopter
Thread is noombersposting about Hololive, it's like it's 2022 again... Thread is healing...
What can I say, seeing them make more money in half an hour, that I make in multiple months is fascinating.
5 Minutes in, and Raroa has gotten 160+ red super chats alone.

Postal rrat

chinshilla
Chinchilla back tonight if you didn't miss her you might not have a soul. Watch chinchilla have an afterlife
This week we have bugsnax, recettear and below zero

clips and shitposts

1720380653273.png
1720380929851.png

Not-Username

What can I say, seeing them make more money in half an hour, that I make in multiple months is fascinating.
5 Minutes in, and Raroa has gotten 160+ red super chats alone.
Looks nice, sure. But better count the worth in USD with this weak yen :Vesper-UNHINGED:

What's more interesting:
USD still dominates but Euro is second for everyone (aside Liz) of them and gbp is up there as well.

Last edited:

Kazuma

Early Adopter
Liz:
1720381020133.png
1720381998748.png

Gigi:
1720381146563.png
1720382143041.png

Ceci:
1720381218101.png
1720382262381.png