"Don't apply to Phase Connect if you think you're going to get on stream, shake your titties and cry and make money. It only works for me"Dizzy Dokuro

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Stunned But Dumb

DanishCookies

NobodyImportant

shipmate_F

menhera addicted sister
Pipproject Producer
It's not from NND, but I just discovered that apparently it seems someone have done some insane digging and managed to find who she is, and released a compilation on a telegram channel at the end of last year, including a video of a family gathering where you could hear someone talking that sounds like Suisei. Obviously I won't post or link to any of it, since Proctor doesn't want it here.
The voice did sound similar to me, but there wasn't enough for me to be certain.

And that would have been it, if not for an update from two days ago with a video that the alleged mother posted on FB, of her wearing a Midnight Grand Orchestra shirt.
Merch details link
cname_20231127132948.jpg
It could just be a massive coincidence, but with all the other stuff, it's hard to ignore.

So I guess the moral of this story is, it doesn't matter how good your opsec is, it's only as good as the weakest link.
In this case, a mother that's very proud of her daughter.

PS. Suisei cute

Edit: This is the person that sounds like Suisei in the video. It's from a family gathering in 2020.
If it was a family gathering, would you have Anemachi as well? Please tell me I'm not the only one curious about the hag (I was never curious about Suisei anyway because she deserves the best, she could look like Shrek and I would be here cheering).
I'm gonna be real. Knowing what I know filian is really retarded. There's a reason a lot of VTubers only hangout with her once than never again.

She's got hella number brainrot, and she tries to emulate all sorts of things. You can't even get a good read on her. Is she an alt right grifter? A leftie? A commie? Nobody knows cause she does the weirdest shit outside of stream.

She could of easily purchased a model by now. She makes roughly 30K a month minimum. This is truly and ultimately a woman moment. I have no idea why she continued to use a model that wasn't hers. Fun fact. She has another model before the current one she uses that she also used. And made merch of that as well.

Anyways TLDR; girl is crazy retarded.
THIRTY THOUSAND A MONTH?
She can afford a small african country but never considered buying her own design and model? Sure, fam. :dokibirdWhat:

Black moth is up chatting

Bread woman is mining

Sweet hag is cleansing

2DUM4U

Early Adopter
Low Effort highlights from The Phase Connect Stream of All Time the other knight. If you can't watch the original, watch this. I tuned in late so I hadn't heard the part about how both Shiina an Dizzy's moms had been to jail. He pretty much covers it all, except for the Tenma reaction.

"I don't think their autisms touch." - Shiina
^If this isn't included in the banner quotes, it needs to be.

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter

VSoyBoy

It's 4 wolves but one of them is dead and the carcass started smelling pretty badly quite a while ago. She doesn't want to get rid of the dead wolf though and for some reason she keeps letting new wolves in even though it's getting really cramped by now.
Pictured: The dead, rotting carcass of the 4th wolf pushed through six beautification filters.

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter

Ragdoll to doodle rebrand live now

different model, same menhera attitude.

edit:
I found this vtuber a few days ago.
I'm pretty sure shes a Japanese OL with a very soft voice

Zizara

No faith in Humanity
Dizzy's Wife
And now these retards are trying to turn a private matter between two parties into a people trial

View attachment 73188
My assumption on why any of Filian's friends haven't said anything is because it's really none of their fucking business, honestly, and doesn't involve them. Are they supposed to have known the background legal details of Filian's business? Why and how? Now that it's out it's a matter for her and the artists.
Really hate the purity spiraling twitter attitude of constantly having to watch your "friends" so you can sell them out and discard them at a moments notice when the mob decides they're todays target.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter

NobodyImportant

If it was a family gathering, would you have Anemachi as well? Please tell me I'm not the only one curious about the hag (I was never curious about Suisei anyway because she deserves the best, she could look like Shrek and I would be here cheering).
There were no other voices clearly distinct enough, and from who they came from, that you'd be able to pinpoint Anemachi unfortunately.

WaWa

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan
FuwaMoco Nendoroids announced!

Somewhere in the Mangagamer HQ:
Intern: Gee, Bamboo, you're taking the continued success of the twins pretty well.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

DelusionTree

Early Adopter
Translation: "I hope everyone is happy."

I can tell someone isn't.
She lost her high value husband and a massive amount of money. People usually kill themselves when it gets that fucking bad.
Also looks like her costume has been in storage for awhile, has a bunch of creases on it.

Limkin

Also looks like her costume has been in storage for awhile, has a bunch of creases on it.
...probably in usage a lot while she was married too

NotDecatto

BREAK GLASS IN CASE OF MENHERA
Parrot’s sponsorship from Honkai Star Rail didn’t work out for him. Too much chink teasing and too thin skin from the chinks.

Archive

Banana Hammock

Born to Sneed
Early Adopter
Just a heads up but there seems to be a treasure hunt happening right now with the NND leaks, infos found on 4chan are saying Shirogane Noel's, Yozora Mel's, and Inugami Korone's data are among the data leaked and got their real name leaked after people looked through them.

Will report later if I can find the supposed files(spreadsheets?) that got leaked, but is it even okay to share those here?
For future reference, there's a vtuber thread on KF, if you ever want to post this kind of stuff.

Top Bottom