"I used to dance, so I know what 'tucking' means, and no there is nothing to tuck, I do not have a PP, how fucking dare you chat"Amanogawa Shiina

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer
Future Phase Connect member?

Given shes mehera and is currently screaming about being a minimum wage waige. Shes definitely phase material

Ensok

Early Adopter
Shiori just committed a crab game murder :whatastory:
I was watching Nerissa's stream, it was funny to see Gigi just run past her to the finish line.

frz

I'm going to side with filian on this one just because 90% of artists are whiny bitches
This is my feeling on it too. Reminds me of that weird dude who made the ProjektMelody model and then tried directing what she could do with it, although she did actually pay for hers. If this retard was dumb enough to just give her a model and not outline any contract terms that's on them.
Counterpoint. That put you on the same party as merelytourist.
I would rather listen to whiny bitches than validating merelytourist in anyway

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Anyway since I couldn't spergout when the winners of the clipper contest were announced, I'll procceed to sperg now:

THAT SHIT WAS FUCKING RIGGED!! AN AIRI CLIP SHOULD'VE WON!!! NOT THE DIZZY GETS HUMILIATED BY SAKANA THAT 5 OTHER NEGROES CLIPPED!!! :urtearingmeapart::urtearingmeapart::urtearingmeapart::urtearingmeapart:
Shitposting aside I think they actually went for the diplomatic route and made it so that most of the clippers get a price. I don't have a comprehensive list but from memory they got almost all channels except for our nigga scoots and some pippa clippers. It wasn't really a contest it was pretty much a clipper tax in some way. Congrats to Jambalaya, clipping the most boring pc talent has it's rewards :Vesper-UNHINGED:

Phase Connect, giving out the best clip award:
1720236867015.png

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter

Euthyphro

Certified Awatistic

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.

Euthyphro

Certified Awatistic
Holy shit that gen already got 3D? Well done V4Mirai
Only REM so far since she and Seri just had their M&G:

The other Lunalia girls haven't had their M&G yet so we'll see if they have theirs. They probably do have them considering how quickly Petalight got theirs.

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY

I mean, I'd rather be the one bridal-carrying Seri rather than the other way around, but then again, maybe I shouldn't be looking a gift Tomoe in the mouth
1720236591739.png

On the topic of (potential?) black chicks, YFUBaby, a Twitch indie I often included in Brown Woman Updates, posted a body reveal, and might I say: :MozumiPichi::MozumiPichi::MozumiPichi::MozumiPichi:

1720237366393.png

Saturnus

haha it's unou

Seems like someone at Good Smile fucked up on that Filian figure

A

I'm adding onto this. Good Smile has deleted all mention of the nendoroid on their social media (Twitter/Instagram/etc). Which is apparently a first for them as they normally don't go nuclear like this.

Apparently she admits to pirating the first model (Mint, by Komado) [The Video is blocked from embedding] That model was used for that weird cart racing game and the plushie for merch.
She also has a clip on her own channel from 2 years ago and within the first 20 seconds she implies that she recieved her current model "for free" whether that's through piracy or a gift isn't known.

I personally have no problems with Piracy but holy retard moment if she PIRATED BOTH MODELS AND THOUGHT THIS WAS OKAY.

Negzana

Ensok

Early Adopter
Gigi's been doing really well in Crab Game.

MornLurker

Asylum's lurker
Early Adopter
I'm adding onto this. Good Smile has deleted all mention of the nendoroid on their social media (Twitter/Instagram/etc). Which is apparently a first for them as they normally don't go nuclear like this.

Apparently she admits to pirating the first model (Mint, by Komado) [The Video is blocked from embedding] That model was used for that weird cart racing game and the plushie for merch.
She also has a clip on her own channel from 2 years ago and within the first 20 seconds she implies that she recieved her current model "for free" whether that's through piracy or a gift isn't known.

I personally have no problems with Piracy but holy retard moment if she PIRATED BOTH MODELS AND THOUGHT THIS WAS OKAY.

This has been the most retarded update out of this gay drama and if this info ever made its way into the twitterfags timeline the hate train against fillian will sure be upped by a tons if not already

>mfw the retarded personality is not a fake persona she created to be entertaining

God's Strongest Dragoon

THAT SHIT WAS FUCKING RIGGED!! AN AIRI CLIP SHOULD'VE WON!!! NOT THE DIZZY GETS HUMILIATED BY SAKANA THAT 5 OTHER NEGROES CLIPPED!!! :urtearingmeapart::urtearingmeapart::urtearingmeapart::urtearingmeapart:
Congrats to Jambalaya, clipping the most boring pc talent has it's rewards :Vesper-UNHINGED:
Phase Connect, giving out the best clip award:
View attachment 73152
>Dizzy shows my "Uruka Lesmaxxing" clip during Phase Weekly
>she pauses the clip to mention she's the primary bully that's been making fun of Uruka's fashion for several months prior to this
>continues to make fun of Uruka throughout the clip
>Uruka spends the next few months trying to combat the lesmaxxing allegations
>best clip award is determined by staff and talents
>Dizzy hates watching clips of herself
>Dizzy can't take her headphones off for the 1st place clip and has to watch it
>the entire clip is just Sakana humiliating her

I have a strong suspicion my 1st place award had very little to do with the clip quality and more as a revenge plot against Dizzy.

angry sushi

Early Adopter

Saturnus

haha it's unou
and if this info ever made its way into the twitterfags timeline the hate train against fillian will sure be upped by a tons if not already
Bro where did you think I got this information from? It was /vt/ and MyFigureCollection linking twitter to these vods lmao.

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
I know some of you Erina fans are jealous right now!

Archive

NotScuddle

Aka Nuddle
I guess this is the Fil-end of her career :mutt:

Kalion

:)
>mfw the retarded personality is not a fake persona she created to be entertaining
You kind of have to admire it though. The whole "Don't think just do, ask permission later" mindset gets you really far.

Pencilfreak

OG Pomu fan and former nijisister
I guess this is the Fil-end of her career :mutt:
And here my dumbass thought the real Scuddle is back only to realize you don't have the "Nijisanji pope" tag and thought he change his username.

Top Bottom