"YouTube is so funny you get the people screaming because they have never seen someone stream longer than 3 hours and then there’s people making a fuss about politics because a literal computer in a video game is neither male or female"Moriko Kyoho

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Stunned But Dumb

wahaha2005

Another creator of one of Filian’s other models, has stated they were also never contacted in regards to merchandising.

Good Smile Company delete Nendoroid Filian tweet.

Bug Eater

Atlas

BUT MY OSHI?!?!?!?! MY OSHI IS ALWAYS RIGHT DUDE?!? HOW CAN THIS GUY BE SO GREEDY????????????????

People will defend humans with vaginas for literally anything and everything (as we saw excellent examples of in this very forum), never underestimate the whiteknighting lonely men will pull off for a woman they have a -10^49% chance of ever fucking.

She will probably end up apologizing and get a new model in the future and then this guy will get like 200 death threats and then she will get death threats and who gives a fuck
I'm going to side with filian on this one just because 90% of artists are whiny bitches

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
Onigiri’s OSHA violations is giving Michi a brain aneurism.

:pikacringe: I knew many elementary school girls who had better skills and understanding of tools than Giri. :painpeko:

Kazuma

Early Adopter

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
I'm going to side with filian on this one just because 90% of artists are whiny bitches
This is my feeling on it too. Reminds me of that weird dude who made the ProjektMelody model and then tried directing what she could do with it, although she did actually pay for hers. If this retard was dumb enough to just give her a model and not outline any contract terms that's on them.

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag
We live in such a weird timeline

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter

I feel like this is an extension of Japanese baseball autism, but holy shit I can't stop laughing at the thought of some old boomer baseball fans with their $12 beers wondering what the everloving fuck that was :whatastory:

Ensok

Early Adopter

Nope, can't, just can't.
200w.gif

mismatch

That's not even close to as weird as it is to hear Shiny Smily Story played live on an organ at a US baseball game. We are truly blessed.

Some 70-year-old career organist had to learn the first 10 seconds of a vtuber song for this game.

Also, who needs Shohei Otani? Will Smith confirmed chumbud with 2 home runs in 3 innings.

kushami tasukaru

Early Adopter
Koyori beat FF5 (and Omega afterwards) last week so this week she starts the last of the FF pixel remaster game, FF6.

With name changes available for everyone would be interesting if she changes the characters' names to holos (Subaru back then named Shadow Aqua and left her in the floating continent).
Edit: Terra/Tina is Koyona and Locke/Lock is Assistant-kun. Generally she uses these two names the most (Koyori's names depend on the last letters of the original names).

Hey I remember this game and liking Ciel on first impression.

VSpo's Komori Met and her English logic.

774inc's Suzumi Nemo singing at 3PM JST.

"In Greek mythology, Nyx (/nɪks/ NIX;[2] Ancient Greek: Νύξ Nýx, [nýks], "Night")[3] is the goddess and personification of the night."
They heard she is a rapper and wanted to call her a niggress. Kinda based japs
Name reminds me also of Queen's Blade, swap the scythe to Funikura-sama and you get a tentacle user/rapper.

Kazuma

Early Adopter

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

Slutpuppies

unity love, resident luxiem fangull

Negzana

Lui is playing DQVIII, finally a ray of hope in these dark days without Kaela.

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter

Void Scribas

Euthyphro

Certified Awatistic

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
Shiori just committed a crab game murder :whatastory:

Top Bottom