"A new record: I've only insulted the British twice this stream. I'm on a roll!"Gavis Bettel

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eureka

Murray is live and playing Minecraft on the TVA server today.

Last edited:

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
As a lawyer (can't prove it to you but neither can LM) yeah we do not help people, lawyers are parasites through and through who just barely contribute to society.
Of course LM is a lawyer:
- My day is better if I don't hear or see a lawyer
- My day is better if I don't hear or see Legal Mindset

If that doesn't prove it, what does?

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Of course LM is a lawyer:
- My day is better if I don't hear or see a lawyer
- My day is better if I don't hear or see Legal Mindset

If that doesn't prove it, what does?
You see me every day on here so your day is never better.

DelusionTree

Early Adopter

Horo7618

No one in particular
Sure Filian's an idiot and the lawtuber is a lawyer. But you know who isn't getting enough grief in this thing so far? Goodsmile. They're the professionals here and the party with the biggest pockets to go after if it does turn into a lawsuit (probably won't though....)

If they let Filian tell them "yeah my artist is totally ok with this" without confirming it, that makes them like ten times the idiot she is.....

Porean

Lavender Spider Lover & Tsunderia Scholar
Early Adopter
1720170688952191.png
credit to whatever the fuck "x_zalt" uses as a nick on the forums

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
You do not know what his personal interests are my guy.

If he's such a big fan then why does he need to be spoon-fed clips or have gaytor explain it all to know about things? Wouldn't a fan consume the things they like and thus have some inherent knowledge? LM only seems to """like""" vtubers when it's relevant for his stream when he's using them to shit on Nijisanji as examples of "how not to be shit", I can bet that if the vtuber community had no drama for a year (impossible but let's play devil's advocate) then this dude would completely disappear from the industry.

I won't deny that he may find some clips enjoyable to watch and funny, but that's not being a fan of something, that's a superficial "oh that's cool" kind of normalfag engagement. It's the same kind of "oh what is this thing? oh cool" kind of engagement that react streamers have where they watch some popular video and have to get chat to explain what it even is before forgetting it even exists.
I've got impression that his personal interest is more about legalities of an actively forming industry than consuming content. Nerding out over legal aspects seems to be more fun to him. And, well, since when streamers have time to watch streamers?
Sure Filian's an idiot and the lawtuber is a lawyer. But you know who isn't getting enough grief in this thing so far? Goodsmile. They're the professionals here and the party with the biggest pockets to go after if it does turn into a lawsuit (probably won't though....)

If they let Filian tell them "yeah my artist is totally ok with this" without confirming it, that makes them like ten times the idiot she is.....
GS pockets are empty as they've yet to collect even single cent from this.

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers
Here's Iori singing Shikanokonokonokokoshitantan for 1 hour straight. I don't know why I watched the whole thing, I don't know why I decided to cut out and upload just the section of her singing it, and I don't know why it's 38 seconds short, but I do know that it will still cause less brainrot than the past few pages.

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO
I've got impression that his personal interest is more about legalities of an actively forming industry than consuming content. Nerding out over legal aspects seems to be more fun to him. And, well, since when streamers have time to watch streamers?

GS pockets are empty as they've yet to collect even single cent from this.
PLEASE
:tenmakys::tenmakys::tenmakys:
ALREADY

Tubedude

Cease your homosexual slapfight over a possible lawyer and watch this cute drow instead.

God's Strongest Dragoon

Justice monetization soon.

Oh boy, evening Euro time slots it looks like too. I look forward to seeing how all that euro money compares to the almighty American dollar.
I just think he wants to help people
:NOWWELAUGH:
Lawyers are not "good people looking to help others", they're just a malignant force that you hope to weaponize against someone you don't like.
I'm on my phone and I cannot edit the "the corporate needs you to find the difference" meme, so here it goes in a shitty text format:

Meme text
A person with an insider info on the topic of discussionA chatter spamming "press alt+f4 to skip the puzzle!!1"

A woman in pink says "They are the same picture"

But the woman's head is replaced with MerelyTourist's avatar, so the shrewd observer can tell that this is a personal opinion that might not be true to reality of the situation.
mtmeme.png

USS IOWA

"Hey should we add another tent for the Hololive thing?"
"Nah man they are weebs, They don't get out much. Especially not for a baseball game"
>The next day.

thirteenorphans

I don't have the full context since I ignored most of the LM stuff except for what was shared here, but something like "my uncle is a sales rep from good smile and was part of the negotiations with Filian, put me on your show and I can share more details" should be considered believable is kinda stupid, no?

mismatch

"Nah man they are weebs, They don't get out much. Especially not for a baseball game"
>The next day.

I'm watching the LA TV broadcast, and it's pretty surreal to hear City Pop and see the Pekora standee behind the anchor desk.

EDIT: LOL, they are waving dino Gura plushies behind the heads of the commentary guys.

EDIT 2: The organ celebration stinger for outs is SSS. That's actually better than anything else about this collab.

Last edited:

Ensok

Early Adopter

>The next day.

I mean there's gotta be a ton of people who aren't even Dodgers/Baseball fans who came to get the merch anyways.

Stunned But Dumb

Oh hey there's Kunai Vivi. Streaming with Reimu, Enna, and Maria on Reimu's channel. She's not dead Nevermind I mixed them up, wrong person. Here's her POV

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter

NotDecatto

BREAK GLASS IN CASE OF MENHERA
Onigiri’s OSHA violations is giving Michi a brain aneurism.

Negzana

Day 3 without a stream from Kaela (and Lia): I've been considering seeking religion, maybe it can fill the void I've felt so far.

USS IOWA

I mean there's gotta be a ton of people who aren't even Dodgers/Baseball fans who came to get the merch anyways.
You know, It would be really funny if Cover got a merch collab with the NBA, The real one not the reseller.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom