"Il piano di oggi e suonare il piano molto piano al terzo piano"Komachi Panko

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Banana Hammock

Born to Sneed
Early Adopter
Twitter already hated her before this, so it isn't very surprising.
Doesn't make it any less annoying to see. But I guess it's my own fault, since I knew what would be in it when I opened the quotes.

Limkin

also shes fucking rie
If flips channeled all of their self hatred into something productive, maybe they wouldn't be so retarded

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Doesn't make it any less annoying to see. But I guess it's my own fault, since I knew what would be in it when I opened the quotes.
You're not wrong. Just saying it isn't surprising because Twitter is retarded lol

USS IOWA

I wonder if Filian will be on hiatus to find an artist and rigger for her new model?

Euthyphro

Certified Awatistic
Kanna is live with Tekken 8:

Daiya is on with the hot new gacha:

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
If flips channeled all of their self hatred into something productive, maybe they wouldn't be so retarded
lol no

we are bred to be retarded

Euthyphro

Certified Awatistic
It seems Woomy really did take the Sana route and decided to just focus on the art:

She's technically not graduated yet, but the new account's seen a lot of activity.
A

Last edited:

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Thank you, Community Notes. This completely changes the context of Filian's tweet and I think it's hilarious.

1720199988311.png

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
Man, there's a BUNCH of faggots piling onto Filian.

From the QRs:

Seriously, can these queers just buy some rope?

If there's one thing you can guarantee whenever a streamer is publicly criticised, it's that attention whores will rush to make the conversation about their petty non-issues.

Clearly, AI art is the problem here.

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"

Damn, that's just mean.
:fishmandispair:

Filian is dumb as hell for a multitude of reasons in this situation, but I'm sure things will be worked out with everyone involved soon enough. Unsurprisingly, like flies on shit, everyone on Twitter swarmed to this and are blowing it up much more in an effort to give their two cents about their related and unrelated opinions on Filian. Can't let a good minor incident go to waste, am I right?

Posted this in liveposting when it happened, but have a new reaction clip. May come in handy the next time we see some fruity shit shared from the groomcord:

And lastly, Lumi going back in time to play an old MMO, complete with with a nostalgic overlay:

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
Damn, that's just mean.
:fishmandispair:

Filian is dumb as hell for a multitude of reasons in this situation, but I'm sure things will be worked out with everyone involved soon enough. Unsurprisingly, like flies on shit, everyone on Twitter swarmed to this and are blowing it up much more in an effort to give their two cents about their related and unrelated opinions on Filian. Can't let a good minor incident go to waste, am I right?

Posted this in liveposting when it happened, but have a new reaction clip. May come in handy the next time we see some fruity shit shared from the groomcord:

And lastly, Lumi going back in time to play an old MMO, complete with with a nostalgic overlay:

oh shit its ragnarok

goddamn my toddler days

SomeRando

Yeah, there are retards saying on Twitter that this is the end of Fillian career, and she was always evil, and she collabed with Kirsche bblablablabla and that she is cooked.

Seriously?

Fillian and her managers were retarded for not doing their due diligence about the IP of the model she used.

But this is just a money and copyright issue that would end, most definitively, with Jingo getting a fat load of cash from Mythic and an apology from Fillian, and both parties ending on amicable terms.

Most legal issues of this nature end this way, with agreements between the parties instead of going to court.

This is not a career ending fuck up, not in the slightest.

Edit:

She would also have to give cash to komado

I don't get why she kept using this free model from VR chat, after she popped off in popularity, she should've gotten herself a custom model commissioned. She was treading pretty thin ground. I think she only skated by so long because the original creator of the model is Asian and probably doesn't watch twitch or may not watch vtubers even.

I'll be curious if she tries to fight it or maybe negotiate something or drop the model entirely. If I were her, I'd drop the model and get a unique one made that way no more hiccups would come along related to merch and all that entails.

Last edited:

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter

DanishCookies

Banana Hammock

Born to Sneed
Early Adopter
Anyone here in Filian's discord?

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

Seems like someone at Good Smile fucked up on that Filian figure

A

Guys but Filian is like totally super smart and stuff and knows what she is doing like totally omg

:amepopcorn:

Stunned But Dumb

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO
Guys but Filian is like totally super smart and stuff and knows what she is doing like totally omg

Look
I really tought being retarde was part of the Kayfabe :urtearingmeapart:

Also niggas really pulling out every single drama they can find about Fillian right now: reminds of antis doing the same everytime sometimes happens in Holo

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Her reaction is so ingenuine. I know filian is a character because her alt streams are her ranting about numbers 24/7, but you just know she browses /vt/ on the reg by the way she reacted.
Yo RT your thoughts on this?
That's one of her sticks, being a cat thief master spy. Based off of those bond movies. She "kinda" did it in her 3D debut also.

Ah right I forgot she's a secret agent but now that I watched that clip that's clearly off brand mission impossible score playing not bond thanks for the partially accurate explanation tho
LM has been too busy sucking dry Dr Disrespect drama. A grifter immediately abandons something in pursuit of juicier drama, who would've thought
I know people here hate him but that doesn't change the fact the guy is genuinely into vtubers and is not leaving no matter how much you claim he did or want him to
Screenshot_20240705-102801.png
About Fillian, I'm happy she's in shit, this is karma for almost ruining Wrestletuber with your fucking metabuild, you talentless hack.

Eat shit, retard.
Multiple contestants had meta models not their fault other's didn't try

Last edited:

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

Adding onto this because we have had like 100 years of precedence on this and it seems gen alphas were not taught SHIT at any time.

She does weird fansly shit too with the model and Ai shit, so in theory you could argue that thr AI stuff is her selling the model NOT HERSELF. So if someone wanted to shove they could really fuck Filian over this.

And honestly, someone should. Maybe not Filian but it's obvious that someone needs to be made an example of out there just so some of these stupid fags will learn. As I bet you she is not the only one who is currently doing this.

Last edited:
Top Bottom