"Don't you know? Chat is always right, it's the vtuber that's wrong"Selen Tatsuki

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
The only long-term trouble I expect from this whole Filian debacle is a few more butthurt vtweeters seething about AI art (they're actually seething that the hyperactive tomboy airhead built an empire in a few years while their bitter personality-devoid copetweeting gets ignored) and whining a little louder about some of her edgier jokes and collabs. I'm with Void; I think this becomes a mildly annoying roadbump that is solved by the ultimate balm: 1 (one) pallet of The Almighty Dollar to each artist in exchange for them shutting the fuck up and dropping the matter for good. The fact that this wasn't done sooner tells me that the airhead persona isn't quite as much of an act as I believed.
It will never be solved unless she gets a new model tbh, the artists will ALWAYS own the moral rights to their work (the fact that they originally created it) and unless they are willing to sell (probably not since they are selling on both for public use) the comercial rights then she is not allowed to use unless she gets the okay every time. It's better to just comission some guy to make a similar model and use that.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
I'm putting an X on this one, I highly doubt gamersupp contacted the artist, they shout him out on twitter and that's it.
If the artist was truly getting a cut from the merch, he'd have shilled it on his twitter. I know I would. :kroniiphone:
We literally just have an example of Yuniiho re-alive herself to shill zentreya's nendroid. :smugrys:

we literally have footage of her randomly walks into a streamer room. Did ya think that was staged?
This paragon of intelligence also meet up with her groomers/mods/regular chatters, you know the thing ky0resu tries to sell, she does it for free.
It wasn't being careful that left her yab free, it's being reckless as fuck and by some god's miracles she isn't involved in shit. :shiinastare:
Or she might already have and it's burried in layers of NDAs.
Even the fact that she did this for 3 whole years without the original artist knowing is a miracle in itself.
Well, either way, I am personally interested in how Filian's manager handles this situation.
:dokiSmugNew:

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan
Simply have less life, idiot.
You think I have a life? I don't know whether to feel flattered or insulted. :BijouBijou:

About Fillian, I'm happy she's in shit, this is karma for almost ruining Wrestletuber with your fucking metabuild, you talentless hack.

Eat shit, retard.

Void Scribas

It will never be solved unless she gets a new model tbh, the artists will ALWAYS own the moral rights to their work (the fact that they originally created it) and unless they are willing to sell (probably not since they are selling on both for public use) the comercial rights then she is not allowed to use unless she gets the okay every time. It's better to just comission some guy to make a similar model and use that.
Probably, depends on how much money the artists are offered. Nothing says that they can't accept to give the rights to Fillain of the models for a pretty good sum of money.

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
Watch my oshi the cringechilla do a late 4th of July celebration stream!

Edit: Uhhhh... my oshi is going schizo, please help.

Last edited:

Slutpuppies

unity love, resident luxiem fangull
Well, either way, I am personally interested in how Filian's manager handles this situation.
:dokiSmugNew:

Indie is in, but this is why being a part of a corpo is so attractive for so many vtubers. There's just so many things an individual can get wrong.

VSoyBoy

The Rrat

Early Adopter
Indie is in, but this is why being a part of a corpo is so attractive for so many vtubers. There's just so many things an individual can get wrong.
Yeah, this kind of stuff is definitely a big reason Kson joined VS, for example. And for Filian, Mythic is apparently just a company that gets handles sponsorships, if Vedal is to be believed, so they probably weren't involved at all.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

The Rrat

Early Adopter

Awoogers

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist

Awoogers

I think Wemi and Rie should do a Limbus collab. My two favorite retards together in a room would make great stream content!
i will fucking kill you and throw your rotting body to the outskirts of T corp

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
It wasn't being careful that left her yab free, it's being reckless as fuck and by some god's miracles she isn't involved in shit. :shiinastare:
God has a special providence for fools, drunkards, and retarded (affectionate) tomboy vtubers.

VSoyBoy

Zen released her 3D Gecko model to the public, expect Filian merch within a year.

Banana Hammock

Born to Sneed
Early Adopter
Man, there's a BUNCH of faggots piling onto Filian.

From the QRs:
whats even more fucked up is that she had a whole dedicated ai art tag while using someone else's model 🫣
sorry to be A Hater but i think it’s really interesting that This Particular Vtuber has the money to keep replacing all the VR equipment she keeps breaking for no good reason but not enough to buy the rights of the free design she uses from the artist that created it

hmm
Filian has always been a red flag to me. The fact that she not only used this artists model for so long as her own brand, had an entire dedicated ai art tag using said artists model, AND had made racist jokes in the past.. i wouldn't be surprised if she ignored this tbh.
Seriously, can these queers just buy some rope?

Slutpuppies

unity love, resident luxiem fangull

The Rrat

Early Adopter
Man, there's a BUNCH of faggots piling onto Filian.

From the QRs:

Seriously, can these queers just buy some rope?

Twitter already hated her before this, so it isn't very surprising.

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
Mashiro Benio playing ER

Wemi playing Limbus Company (look at stream title)

Chirami still celebrates the 4th of July

Bam will be playing DS II in a 10 minutes

Chipi Chipi Chapa Chapa:gurawave:

DanchousLoyalHamu

Gyudon is tasty
I don’t think anyone posted this since everyone was so focused on discussing Filian (and some people being surprised that no its not an act she genuinely is retarded).

Korone is live playing Luigis Mansion 2 Dark Moon HD.

Also clip of Fauna talking about how she sleeps

Top Bottom