"Language!"Pipkin Pippa

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

VSoyBoy

The new forum favourite is congratulating her (also forum favourite :smugselen:) daughter on getting a Nendoroid. Good on Zen and VShojo for making her dream come true!

Slutpuppies

unity love, resident luxiem fangull

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter

thirteenorphans

Let's not :architect:-Chase other members of the forum...

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
Broke: architechtposting about Slutpuppies :pikacringe:
Woke: melaninposting about Slutpuppies :MozumiPichi:

Todd's Strongest Howard

Early Adopter

niggaphil

Everyone off topic here :thisisstupid:, so i put my Romanian wife clip so the thread could stay relevant

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan

Todd's Strongest Howard

Early Adopter

Euthyphro

Certified Awatistic
While you guys were discussing the extent of Filian's poor judgement, Pillow was busy grooming:

A A
It's going to be a recurring series. She's going to take half of EN VTubing down the ASMR rabbithole. The thought of Lopi/Enya ASMR is fascinating but terrifying.

Some Guy Who Reads

I wonder if this whole Filian model rights debacle will affect the Novel Horizons figure collab? I'm guessing that one will slip by since Filian's outfit is based on her 2023 Vtuber Awards outfit which, unless further fuckery is afoot, is custom. According to the (notoriously unreliable) status chart, it's "in production" so here's hoping this one doesn't get caught up in legalese horseshit and Filian learns her lesson and finally debuts that new model she's been stalling on for at least a year now (you may now apply the rainbow sticker)

For the unaware: https://www.novelhorizons.com/collabs/filian

Unseiso Dragon

Seiso? Say No!
In about 6 and a half hours Iori will be singing Shika no ko nokonoko koshitantan (the line, not the whole song) on repeat for an hour, live. Tune in if you have an hour and brain cells to kill.

Bronze

She has 3 wolves inside of her and one of them, Nazuna, is playing Elden Ring. Props to anyone who can catch her streams in all 3 personas

VSoyBoy

She has 3 wolves inside of her
It's 4 wolves but one of them is dead and the carcass started smelling pretty badly quite a while ago. She doesn't want to get rid of the dead wolf though and for some reason she keeps letting new wolves in even though it's getting really cramped by now.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

This is the person who made the original of her other model lol
6di6weauypad1.jpg
foto_no_exif - 2024-07-05T114907.665.jpg

Also, this Tweet has aged like fine wine:

Void Scribas

I'm pretty sure the adults will be able to find an amicable solution so that vtuber will be able to be featured in the latest batch of "funkos but for weeaboos".

Regardless of legality neither sides are going to push for litigation as it'd be expensive, annoying and generally cause problems for everyone involved. I imagine right about now Filian(who I hope has a fucking lawyer communicating for her to goodsmile), goodsmile and the artist will be working things out and this will be handled in a few weeks. Leaving it as a weird dumb thing that people will bitch about for years because she made a joke they dislike or has an ai art tag etc.

Yeah, there are retards saying on Twitter that this is the end of Fillian career, and she was always evil, and she collabed with Kirsche bblablablabla and that she is cooked.

Seriously?

Fillian and her managers were retarded for not doing their due diligence about the IP of the model she used.

But this is just a money and copyright issue that would end, most definitively, with Jingo getting a fat load of cash from Mythic and an apology from Fillian, and both parties ending on amicable terms.

Most legal issues of this nature end this way, with agreements between the parties instead of going to court.

This is not a career ending fuck up, not in the slightest.

Edit:

She would also have to give cash to komado

Some Guy Who Reads

The only long-term trouble I expect from this whole Filian debacle is a few more butthurt vtweeters seething about AI art (they're actually seething that the hyperactive tomboy airhead built an empire in a few years while their bitter personality-devoid copetweeting gets ignored) and whining a little louder about some of her edgier jokes and collabs. I'm with Void; I think this becomes a mildly annoying roadbump that is solved by the ultimate balm: 1 (one) pallet of The Almighty Dollar to each artist in exchange for them shutting the fuck up and dropping the matter for good. The fact that this wasn't done sooner tells me that the airhead persona isn't quite as much of an act as I believed.

frz

Given GamerSupps supposedly did have some kind of deal with the artist, this is probably what will happen. From the Twitter post, it sounds like the guy contacted them and is waiting to hear back and maybe posted on Twitter for visibility?
I'm putting an X on this one, I highly doubt gamersupp contacted the artist, they shout him out on twitter and that's it.
If the artist was truly getting a cut from the merch, he'd have shilled it on his twitter. I know I would. :kroniiphone:
Heck, Yuniiho just re-alived herself to shill zentreya's nendroid. :smugrys:
You know, for the longest time I thought Filian was actually intelligent and simply acting retarded on stream as her character.
we literally have footage of her randomly walks into a streamer room. Did ya think that was staged?
This paragon of intelligence also meet up with her groomers/mods/regular chatters, you know the thing ky0resu tries to sell, she does it for free.
It wasn't being careful that left her yab free, it's being reckless as fuck and by some god's miracles she isn't involved in shit. :shiinastare:
Or she might already have and it's burried in layers of NDAs.
Even the fact that she did this for 3 whole years without the original artist knowing is a miracle in itself.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
Remi will now play that game Rie likes, what could go wrong.....

Top Bottom