"Sasaki-senpai is like an air purifier, like a cleaning room robot mascot"Hayama Marin
  • ~1 Week Remains: Local fans of a certain pink lagomorph mold golem are attempting to finalize an anniversary project for her. Last call for contributers & artists, etc. No yabbits allowed.
  • !!!!READ THIS NOW!!!!

What is hopefully the final server backup has been implemented. I am now starting the closure process of this forum. Main boards will now be locked. The Proctor's Office will remain up solely for technical feedback. Go to the new site in order to post. Barring catastrophic problems, this cloud-based version will close on the 9th of July.
  • IMPORTANT: Users from Russia may need a VPN to access the new server. I need more data to diagnose this problem. Contact me here or on Discord if you have been blocked, so I can tell you what you need to do.

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

closedblas

I immediately thought of that video, but I've had forgotten where it was.

While trying to find that video through the /vt/ archives, I've stumbled upon this interesting thread making a case that Civia was not involved herself in the anti-Coco campaign.
A major takeaway is that the Chinese antis had a website laying out their infiltration plan of western sites with the goal of creating FUD among the international pro-Coco coalition, using existing prejudice of holoCN members (Artia, specifically) on places like 4chan as the seeds. (Searching through /jp/ and /vt/ archives, this site wasn't linked since 2021.)
I would appreciate thoughts from @Gaotye (bilibili DD) on this.
I never paid attention to the whole Coco business because I wasn't a viewer, but the fact that the chinks wrote a 52-issue webzine on Coco hate/memes is unfathomably based. My Chinese isn't good (or zoomer i guess) enough to pierce the multiple layers of net-speak and memes translated through three different languages, unfortunately.

Euthyphro

Certified Awatistic

Archive

Was Dizzy's whole "mother mold" thing a hint? Were vtubers spawned from some mold god? Are they perpetually blessed/cursed by a mold entity?

The Curse of the Crown...Tora-P's ritual was only partially successful.

Also, nice granite countertop

God's Strongest Wardog

A Wild Slapnuts Appears!

Archive

Was Dizzy's whole "mother mold" thing a hint? Were vtubers spawned from some mold god? Are they perpetually blessed/cursed by a mold entity?

Papa Nurgle really loves his anime girls, it seems.
:wtfman::shiinawangy:

shipmate_F

menhera addicted sister
Can we have a banner telling vtubers to stop eating mold like we had one to stop them going to /vt/?

Salado

Archive

All Hail Mother Mold!
mold.PNG

Kazuma

Early Adopter
Kronii giving makeup advice.

Mumei playing Buckshot Roulette

Last edited:

Koronesuki

X-Potato
But you made it right in time for the Chinese Page

:voxppinyourcoke:

Do you think that Cover will let Nene wear her first outfit again when she streams on bilibili?

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru
Goodnight the virtual Asylum

Iroha looks so elegant and cute alongside the other girls that i cant believe this is just an ad for merch

She also released another very cute MV
GOZARU LOVE

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Since we can't ever make it to double this page number, I'll celebrate it on this page.

foto_no_exif - 2024-06-13T233136.595 (1).jpg

Alchemyth

Man, I hope B2 fucking collapses and the chinks eat shit, I will never forgive them for dragging Yogiri down with them.

Tamavitch

Pig in human clothing

Salado

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
I remember people were rratting that Flayon is a big black guy in that one picture well I was watching old clips and apparently Flayon is jacked so that's more evidence to that rrat

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter
True but she doesn't want to any backseating if she asks I'm certain some one will tell her, regardless she's doing pretty good at the game, mostly because she got the dungeons down pat from the word go.

Her shop keeping though... :pippasadl:
It probably helps that Natsumi isn't retarded. Just deeply auti-*screeching*-stic.

Also we knew her shopkeeping was.. special, based off the Supermarket streams.

:icanfixher:

USS IOWA

I remember people were rratting that Flayon is a big black guy in that one picture well I was watching old clips and apparently Flayon is jacked so that's more evidence to that rrat

Flayon be hitting that sleeper build man. I bet he's doimg the Saitama workout.

Renmai

Shiori, what the fuck are you talking about?
Early Adopter

To add more unneeded evidence, we saw twink mecha pilot princess carry Bettel. We've seen Bettel irl, 127lb isn't much for a guy but it's still not that easy to carry. And he came in fast and didn't seem out of breath at all.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

Postal rrat

chinshilla
It probably helps that Natsumi isn't retarded. Just deeply auti-*screeching*-stic.

Also we knew her shopkeeping was.. special, based off the Supermarket streams.

:icanfixher:
I think part of it is that she doesn't actually expect item placement to matter and the game really steers you towards the impression that mark up is important when actually it seldom is.

Edit: I don't really think it matters though if she wants to dig into the deeper aspects of the game that would probably be better done off stream

Kazuma

Early Adopter

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
Punkalopi/Enya Ignis just revealed the shorts game she played attracted a shitter audience of children that made her miserable to do anything with her channel because it ruined her community and they were all tourist morons. I know we've supposed this, but she has outright stated it now and confirmed our suspicions.

Some other quotes:
  • "If I do shorts, I risk having that again"
  • "Rin and I shared our grievences over the shorts audience before. We've talked"
  • "I got viewers I liked, but like 90% of it......"
Timestamped - (stream is live as of posting)

Top Bottom