"She's got a big cock"Noir Vesper
  • ~1 Week Remains: Local fans of a certain pink lagomorph mold golem are attempting to finalize an anniversary project for her. Last call for contributers & artists, etc. No yabbits allowed.
  • !!!!READ THIS NOW!!!!

What is hopefully the final server backup has been implemented. I am now starting the closure process of this forum. Main boards will now be locked. The Proctor's Office will remain up solely for technical feedback. Go to the new site in order to post. Barring catastrophic problems, this cloud-based version will close on the 9th of July.
  • IMPORTANT: Users from Russia may need a VPN to access the new server. I need more data to diagnose this problem. Contact me here or on Discord if you have been blocked, so I can tell you what you need to do.

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Egg the Boiled

Yeah.
So they bankroll a bunch of pretty much random people instead of ones that actually can speak chinese like Doki and MariMari. Are they preparing to dip into western arket and trying to grind some brand recognition?
Marimari isn't Chinese, you're thinking of HinaBoBina

UberSoldat

Alex is playing Warframe with Almantas, the grandpa vtuber

Fair warning, he's pozzed. I was happy to watch Almantas until I saw the "he/they" on Discord and pride month retweets.

Tamavitch

Pig in human clothing
I can't believe I missed posting on the 4000 getto. FUCKING KANEKO LUMI DID THIS.

Somebody asked a bit ago about streams you watch repeatedly. For me it's Lia's Chris-chan (the clip called "hardest laugh ever" or somesuch where she almost fucking dies when she sees Plautistic) and also the certified hood classic Kronii/Fauna Minecraft stream where Fauna "quits" working for Bunkeronii and goes rogue.

Last edited:

Nenélove

N is for Nenecup
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
As the great chinese scholar Yu Sok Dong once said:
"The chuuba who does not till the field, shall not store the hay;
yet the whore who betrays her father's wishes, shall be the greatest concubine of the emperor"

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
I can't believe I missed posting on the 4000 getto. FUCKING KANEKO LUMI DID THIS.
Kaneko Lumi made Hololive return to china right after a cyberlive mod called her the devil

God's Strongest Wardog

A Wild Slapnuts Appears!

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO
But you made it right in time for the Chinese Page

:voxppinyourcoke:

2DUM4U

Early Adopter

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter

Brown girl is autism maxing about old idol videos

roktofferson

also the certified hood classic Kronii/Fauna Minecraft stream where Fauna "quits" working for Bunkeronii and goes rogue.
Which one was this?

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers
Shiina's continuing Elden Ring soon, hopefully she'll make it to Malenia today.

Shiina's currently fight Malenia now. She set a challenge where if she parried 1 hit her first try she'd get $10 from chat and if she failed she'd do nurse ASMR next week. Needless to say...

SHIINA NURSE RP LETS FUCKING GOOOOO!!!
I assume this leaked skeb from a while back will be used
GJx-Wkw-Ybs-AAph-XE.jpg

Willemshaven

Outlasted the Chinese Community Sinicization Group

New Pekoland anthem soon

I immediately thought of that video, but I've had forgotten where it was.

While trying to find that video through the /vt/ archives, I've stumbled upon this interesting thread making a case that Civia was not involved herself in the anti-Coco campaign.
A major takeaway is that the Chinese antis had a website laying out their infiltration plan of western sites with the goal of creating FUD among the international pro-Coco coalition, using existing prejudice of holoCN members (Artia, specifically) on places like 4chan as the seeds. (Searching through /jp/ and /vt/ archives, this site wasn't linked since 2021.)
I would appreciate thoughts from @Gaotye (bilibili DD) on this.

God's Strongest Mozumite

Gaod help me.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
V4's resident spicy latina Mono Monet is doing a karaoke stream:

Postal rrat

chinshilla
Tonight a chinchilla will be going swimming

We also have been blessed with many clips Recettear has been a damn good time

1718327775995.png

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
We also have been blessed with many clips Recettear has been a damn good time

Once you get the girls' customer rank up, they can be quite profitable, you just have to stick to the "just pin" price points no matter what for a long time for that sweet, sweet chain xp bonus.

Postal rrat

chinshilla
Once you get the girls' customer rank up, they can be quite profitable, you just have to stick to the "just pin" price points no matter what for a long time for that sweet, sweet chain xp bonus.
True but she doesn't want to any backseating if she asks I'm certain some one will tell her, regardless she's doing pretty good at the game, mostly because she got the dungeons down pat from the word go.

Her shop keeping though... :pippasadl:

Last edited:

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter

Kalion

:)

Archive

Was Dizzy's whole "mother mold" thing a hint? Were vtubers spawned from some mold god? Are they perpetually blessed/cursed by a mold entity?

Last edited:

Helmet-kun

I can't stop repeating words in longposts :(

Archive

Was Dizzy's whole "mother mold" thing a hint? Were vtubers spawned from some mold god? Are the perpetually blessed/cursed by a mold entity?

MOLD FOR THE MOLD GOD

Top Bottom