"French people don't have rights... know your position."Himemiya Rie
  • ~1 Week Remains: Local fans of a certain pink lagomorph mold golem are attempting to finalize an anniversary project for her. Last call for contributers & artists, etc. No yabbits allowed.
  • !!!!READ THIS NOW!!!!

What is hopefully the final server backup has been implemented. I am now starting the closure process of this forum. Main boards will now be locked. The Proctor's Office will remain up solely for technical feedback. Go to the new site in order to post. Barring catastrophic problems, this cloud-based version will close on the 9th of July.
  • IMPORTANT: Users from Russia may need a VPN to access the new server. I need more data to diagnose this problem. Contact me here or on Discord if you have been blocked, so I can tell you what you need to do.

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
Capo Miyo playing Paper Mario

Twitch

Bam playing Xenoblade

Arisu drawing

Amiya playing Rockman Dash: 5tsu no Shima no Daibouken

Can't archive right this moment. Small vtuber talking about a very negative experience with a model group.

vivaldi_jMtdCYENmW.jpg
Troons deserve the rope.

Last edited:

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter

AZKi isn't a cute hag, she's a conniving troll.

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter

💛 🩷 Time

The Hags are so cute the con goers want to take pictures of them even WITHOUT cosplay PRE-PHASE

VSoyBoy

Can't archive right this moment. Small vtuber talking about a very negative experience with a model group.

Maybe I'm out of touch but if I'm letting you pay with a payment plan, essentially lending you money, I'd want to know who you are so you can't rip me off.

Kazuma

Early Adopter

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

Dizzy and Ember regularly get bullied by Asian parents about not being married and more successful and have joked about just marrying each other if neither has a husband after some agreed upon date.
Might be a chance the marriage pact isn't a joke.
It's going to be a real awkward day when one of them actually tries to enact the marriage pact when the other had thought the marriage pact was just a funny they both did to cope with having Asian parents.

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore

It's going to be a real awkward day when one of them actually tries to enact the marriage pact when the other had thought the marriage pact was just a funny they both did to cope with having Asian parents.

yes but it would be immaculate stream content afterward!

Bronze

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Kiri Kilovolt has reached 25K subs on Youtube:

For context, she's now the most-subbed member of the mixed-gender group Globie and has reached 25K subs in just over three months. Seems like her heavy focus on cars and car-related content is really paying off for her because she's getting solid support, especially for someone in as small a corpo as she is in.

Salado

Sky Shouter

YEAH! TONIGHT!
IRyS is too pure to fire on civilians

Let's compare to a certain sempai of hers, shall we?

:faqu::gun:

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

shipmate_F

menhera addicted sister
Kiri Kilovolt has reached 25K subs on Youtube:

For context, she's now the most-subbed member of the mixed-gender group Globie and has reached 25K subs in just over three months. Seems like her heavy focus on cars and car-related content is really paying off for her because she's getting solid support, especially for someone in as small a corpo as she is in.

I'm happy for her, she deserved more, even after losing faith and going through her Twitch Whore arc (see: https://thevirtualasylum.com/thread...regation-techniques.115/page-2406#post-318069 ).

South african Kitanya is playing Witcher like a proper zoomer

Shi is yapping a lot

Sasha is starting Dragon Quest X as well, it recently got an english patch so you'll see it around

Alex is playing Warframe with Almantas, the grandpa vtuber

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer

bothyourhouses

Seems like her heavy focus on cars and car-related content is really paying off for her because she's getting solid support, especially for someone in as small a corpo as she is in.
She's working hard on the Reddit engagement and was doing the shorts thing, IMO people are responding to the effort more than the specific niche. I don't even like cars that much.

Top Bottom