"I'm looking to be adopted by a different group would anyone like to accept me? Lazulight? Lazulight? I can sing diamond city lights?"Petra Gurin
  • ~1 Week Remains: Local fans of a certain pink lagomorph mold golem are attempting to finalize an anniversary project for her. Last call for contributers & artists, etc. No yabbits allowed.
  • !!!!READ THIS NOW!!!!

What is hopefully the final server backup has been implemented. I am now starting the closure process of this forum. Main boards will now be locked. The Proctor's Office will remain up solely for technical feedback. Go to the new site in order to post. Barring catastrophic problems, this cloud-based version will close on the 9th of July.
  • IMPORTANT: Users from Russia may need a VPN to access the new server. I need more data to diagnose this problem. Contact me here or on Discord if you have been blocked, so I can tell you what you need to do.

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

DanishCookies

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag
Anon cooking stream

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
Duck vs Truck will be happening soon:

Her pinned message says driving without a license is absolutely not allowed:
24598.png
But the thumbnail already says she has no license :smugsubaru:

Also Watame sang one of Mio's songs in the bath:

:hololove:

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter

2DUM4U

Early Adopter
Biboo animations
Love the title on this one.

I expected the joke here to be more like:
"It's over, Nerissa. I have the high ground."
"Actually you're kind of short so we're at relatively the same height."

Willemshaven

Outlasted the Chinese Community Sinicization Group

UberSoldat

Porean

Lavender Spider Lover & Tsunderia Scholar
Early Adopter
Thank you Coni, very cool

Cockroachgold prompted some good responses from a couple of beloved Célébrités de l'Internet (Filles de l'anime);
Asmon Hovel Infested V; The Phantom Roach

That Voodoo doll is gonna suffer the same fate as the Hitachi isn't it...

Void Scribas

Reporting from the Latino zone. Idol ES is going to change how their memberships work because of the constant use of VPNs to get into the highest tier using a more cheap currency (ARS because is always ARS). While this seems a very latino thing to do, I wonder: Has this happened in EN side? I can reckon it did. In fact, I'm seeing Coni memberships and I notice that it has two tiers, so it kind of surprised me to see the ES girl with more than two in their memberships.

DanishCookies

Reporting from the Latino zone. Idol ES is going to change how their memberships work because of the constant use of VPNs to get into the highest tier using a more cheap currency (ARS because is always ARS). While this seems a very latino thing to do, I wonder: Has this happened in EN side? I can reckon it did. In fact, I'm seeing Coni memberships and I notice that it has two tiers, so it kind of surprised me to see the ES girl with more than two in their memberships.

1718284650283.jpeg

BEEG Booba Fishing

TwoBit

Early Adopter
What's with the resurgence of fnaf streaming? Did the movie just get translated for overseas markets or something? I've been seeing Pekora and Subaru play it the past few days and now ID is getting in on it.

4june1989

Is passport enough for buy ticket for Brooklyn New York Hololive concert?Is recording allowed?It is not allowed in Taiwan Holomeet but U.S.A. have freedom, right?

Johnny Jambalaya

BlueSharkTV alt account
Early Adopter
Ward Security
Is passport enough for buy ticket for Brooklyn New York Hololive concert?Is recording allowed?It is not allowed in Taiwan Holomeet but U.S.A. have freedom, right?
I seriously doubt recording would be allowed. It’s a private venue, they can restrict filming as they please.

If you’re from the mainland you need a visa to enter the US. Taiwan has visa free travel to the US but you still need to apply for authorization via ESTA just like someone from the EU, UK, or Japan would.

UberSoldat

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter
They better be paying these girls good because I ain't watching shit on my phone. Nor do I even have an iphone.
lmao the anilive CEO (aka a autist that admitted in twitter he doesnt have any joy in life i shit you not) is pushing all he can to make people use the app, Harry at least noticed this was dumb and removed the exclusivity to nexas so now you get people like the sheep streaming all day on youtube, he has been doing weird shit since IRIEM announced coming to the west, Anilive got outplayed because they believed they did not had competition it also doesnt help that their app is so shit that you have to upload your model completely to their servers to use so all the vtubers refuse to use the platform, they are afraid they can get their model stolen

Argentinians deserve NOTHING

FUCK THEM

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter

Void Scribas

lmao the anilive CEO (aka a autist that admitted in twitter he doesnt have any joy in life i shit you not) is pushing all he can to make people use the app, Harry at least noticed this was dumb and removed the exclusivity to nexas so now you get people like the sheep streaming all day on youtube, he has been doing weird shit since IRIEM announced coming to the west, Anilive got outplayed because they believed they did not had competition it also doesnt help that their app is so shit that you have to upload your model completely to their servers to use so all the vtubers refuse to use the platform, they are afraid they can get their model stolen

Argentinians deserve NOTHING

FUCK THEM

The thing is, I'm pretty sure I have seen this beyond just idol. I'm pretty sure something similar happened to Chompi and I reckon someone here commented that IRyS also has to deal with the ARS, so she treats red superchat ARS like sub-yellows.

God's Strongest Mozumite

Gaod help me.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
Top Bottom