"uuuuuuuu"Ceres Fauna
  • ~1 Week Remains: Local fans of a certain pink lagomorph mold golem are attempting to finalize an anniversary project for her. Last call for contributers & artists, etc. No yabbits allowed.
  • !!!!READ THIS NOW!!!!

What is hopefully the final server backup has been implemented. I am now starting the closure process of this forum. Main boards will now be locked. The Proctor's Office will remain up solely for technical feedback. Go to the new site in order to post. Barring catastrophic problems, this cloud-based version will close on the 9th of July.
  • IMPORTANT: Users from Russia may need a VPN to access the new server. I need more data to diagnose this problem. Contact me here or on Discord if you have been blocked, so I can tell you what you need to do.

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist

It's like he's a completely different person!

1718221556391.jpeg

Also archive of the tweet:
Archive
So was it a marketing stunt or a retarded abuse of federal power against something that actually might of made Biden seem slightly less lame with zoomies?
The current era is so ridiculous I can't even tell.
It's CLEARLY not the same product!

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

Banana Hammock

Born to Sneed
Early Adopter

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
So was it a marketing stunt or a retarded abuse of federal power against something that actually might of made Biden seem slightly less lame with zoomies?
There was real braindead report about "muh games are somehow threat again we'd better control that shit somehow"

Nenélove

N is for Nenecup
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
This week's episode of Mysterious Disappearances (Kaii to Otome to Kamikakushi) continues to feature a vtuber, who first appeared last week. This week, we see that she joined a company called "clever." Clever's logo, while rainbow colored, features a certain round-cornered triangle. Hololive is now big enough to have their own "WcDonald's" versions. (The company wasn't related to the spirit issue, and was shown as a positive place that helped to accommodate and support the vtuber, who had a debilitating/degenerative illness)

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy

Banana Hammock

Born to Sneed
Early Adopter
Honestly, it was probably both. They got a takedown order from homeland security, their lawyer told them that it wasn't worth the paper it was printed on, and they decided to use it as a marketing stunt.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
Well, that's nice. Now I can't check the likes of the vtubers I follow to find fanart.
Now I can't look through Pippa's likes to find pretty Asian egirls :annoyedpippa:

AO Cody

Go read Cloudscratcher
Early Adopter
Nonce Defence Force
I like the like hiding in theory, but as an option to turn on and off. Yeah, your likes can't be used against you to cancel you or get you to lose your job, but public likes had their place. This should've been a toggle, not a sweeping, sitewide change.

Porean

Lavender Spider Lover & Tsunderia Scholar
Early Adopter

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
Here's some happy Botan noises after winning her tournament match and getting praised by her team :sanasmile:

Recall a few months ago when she got her first tournament victory and cried her heart out. She's gotten so much better since then and despite her nerves, her improvement really shows when it matters. Any day now, she'll be reaching Master rank. She might even get there faster than Subaru.

And shoutouts to Rikka. I heard he prepared and ran the tournament mostly on his own, but it was super smooth with no issues. Funny enough, Botan's team had the most wins but ended up last cause of the point distribution and Naraka folding hard multiple times. Some of chat definitely wasn't happy with the ruling but the players had fun and it was a great time overall. Everyone was grateful for how hard Rikka worked to make it happen. I hope his surgery goes well and he comes back without any problems :gurasemperfi:

And earlier, Aqua had a great karaoke stream where she announced she'll be getting a new outfit this weekend! It's been almost 2 years since the last one:
472916219.png

Choco just got hers, Shion is still in the void and Ayame exists on Ayame time, so I'm thinking (hoping) Subaru's new outfit will be coming next.

Willemshaven

Outlasted the Chinese Community Sinicization Group

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Postal rrat

chinshilla

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter

Ballpark_Look

Well this is a new one, vtuber's entire setup burns to the ground.

Porean

Lavender Spider Lover & Tsunderia Scholar
Early Adopter
Top Bottom