"I think maybe... I should go freeze my eggs"Ember Amane
  • ~1 Week Remains: Local fans of a certain pink lagomorph mold golem are attempting to finalize an anniversary project for her. Last call for contributers & artists, etc. No yabbits allowed.
  • !!!!READ THIS NOW!!!!

What is hopefully the final server backup has been implemented. I am now starting the closure process of this forum. Main boards will now be locked. The Proctor's Office will remain up solely for technical feedback. Go to the new site in order to post. Barring catastrophic problems, this cloud-based version will close on the 9th of July.
  • IMPORTANT: Users from Russia may need a VPN to access the new server. I need more data to diagnose this problem. Contact me here or on Discord if you have been blocked, so I can tell you what you need to do.

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Xuhle

Can anyone access the noa talent website? Or did they nuke it? I was trying to last night but was having issues with it and discord at the time and just thought it was my Internet.

Zinnaha

Niji and Indie Simp
Can anyone access the noa talent website? Or did they nuke it? I was trying to last night but was having issues with it and discord at the time and just thought it was my Internet.
As far as I know they temporarily hid some stuff to plug the leaking.

Void Scribas

If NOA's legit maybe it could be functionally limited to Genshin-related projects as I can't yet see any way it could support that many talents as it is right now.

Yeah i already see that group working as a some kind of Hoyoverse official promoters. No wonder Sayu wanted to be in it if that's the case, considering how much of a gacha addict she is. Becoming an official Genshin spokeswoman would be a dream come true for her.

Bronze

Doesn't work for me either. Some parts of the site barely functioned anyway. They probably are cleaning it up.

Xuhle

Yeah i already see that group working as a some kind of Hoyoverse official promoters. No wonder Sayu wanted to be in it if that's the case, considering how much of a gacha addict she is. Becoming an official Genshin spokeswoman would be a dream come true for her.
Wasn't that what she was as a genshin ambassador before niji?

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
The content creator in me says: "Lol thanks for extra engagement/Ad revenue." But the viewer in me can kind of see why it may be annoying, but at the same time it is literally the best change in awhile because figuring out YT's algorithm without rendering your video title/description/thumbnail incomprehensible is a pain as is.
Unless I'm understanding wrong, it might end up being annoying. You're browing visually through videos trying to find that one you saw yesterday that had X in the thumbnail, only to find it's there but with a new thumbnail. Or you see what you think is a new video, but it turns out to be one you already watched but the thumbnail changed.
This is not a secret, most big channels do multiple thumbnails, then swap them in the first hours until video does good incline.
Going further, one comedian published a concet, it did numbers, then he just reuploaded it next year, did numbers again, then reuploaded next year, did numbers again. Played algo like a fiddle.

God's Strongest Mozumite

Gaod help me.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY

Willemshaven

Outlasted the Chinese Community Sinicization Group

Another one, the B2 event are going to sell Hololive Gen 0 digital autograph and some voicelines, more of a glorified NFT in a gacha format.
View attachment 71560
It goes further: The great senpai herself is promoting it on bilibili.

I've uploaded the video here with machine translated English captions. (There's a few notes in the description. The YouTube subbing tool is super basic with only one input on-screen.)

(This came up in my BGM list while working on it.)

But don't worry. You can get a third Gura iPASS.

A somewhat apt thumbnail:

Edit: Tweet of the bilibili Macro Link event with Kobo and Matsuri went out.
Edit 2: Moved to a separate post.

Last edited:

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
Looking deeper into Sayu's new corpo and it's a mess to say the least. I'm confident calling it more than just rumors unless Sayu herself says something now.

This is from their about page. They're still putting together their webpage as I'm writing this and sections that were blank a couple hours ago now have content.

View attachment 71520
The woman on the right is the focus atm. She is also one of their talents Eois Elypsis. Instagram video where she calls herself Quinn. She also fleshposts a lot on twitter including her going offkai as a bunny girl.
Her and Sayu's manager Raechit are mutuals and Rae even replies to her twitter post below.

She posted both on twitter & /vt/ to clarify that they had no affiliation with a rival company Aurora Live VR and apparently there was a bunch of drama with them.

A

She inadvertently confirms the leaks by saying she was trying to make some private playlists of their talents and even proves it's her on /vt/

quinn-from-noa.png

Larger versions of verification pictures
https://ibb.co/3rYJzwQ, https://ibb.co/HVF3V4M, https://ibb.co/8Mpdw0M

Not only Quinn/EOIS herself but two other talents at Noa are apparently all ex-ALVR members
View attachment 71524
View attachment 71523
Reddit post

But it doesn't stop there, someone on /r/Kurosanji is claiming the parent company is a scam and even accuses them of doxing. Far from the most reliable group of people but worth paying attention to

The parent company is also the same ones working with Hololive so that's fun...

A lot of this shit is hard to dig into cause China so having the resident Chinese verify any of this would be helpful.

Well, at least they have a sense to monitor rumors. But dumb enough to actually engage on 4chan. US citizen - how courteous of them to provide a person to extract damages from!

As for specific service that Sayu need - things that chink company can actually provide are:
- better and faster merch production and shipment, they can review samples and do QC really fast
- better and faster animation production

Yuefu, the guy behind NOA's parent corp, known to hire/groom an 13 year old cosplayer into vtubing til she got clinically depressed and attempted suicide.
Blatantly botting a milestone (~=1000 akasupas) for a 2view, with "fake" money essentially.
Lots of grifting when HoloCN was cut loose. Same with VirtuaReal. A-Soul as mentioned in the reddit post. He would just go into streamer chats and start dropping rrats, like the VirtuaReal members were selling nudes.
Also was found to have contracts with a ton of "indies" and foreign vtubers, basically telling them they wouldn't get Bilibili payouts unless they sign with him.

Anyway, not surprised Sayu does something retarded again.
"You signed to one nigga that signed to another nigga that’s signed to three niggas, now that’s bad luck." - Pusha T, 2012.

EDIT: more sources
In an A-Soul streamer's chat, claiming that he has insider info that they have a RMB11000 base salary and 1% split, which launched a thousand rrats and arguably led to A-Soul's collapse, even though he was proven false when Yuehua dropped receipts.
Him in A-Soul Diana's stream, asking "Will you bring China to the Right?" Note that left-right is reversed in China compared to the American spectrum. But obviously bringing this shit up is baiting a stream/channel ban.
Now, that's the kind of dirt i expected form chink corpo! :achansasuga:

RiverBear

Pink woman is collabing with motherfucking Hanazawa Kana

She cannot stop winning, her new songs under other producers that move on from her cringe writting are amazing and she's going straight to the grind right after the surgery.
kneel-marine.png

Don't know if this has been posted yet but the song has been released early by Youtube

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter
Watame has slowly been indoctrinating the Watamates to accept the Bilibili change by drip-feeding them chink movies. I like Stephen Chow movies :smugina:

uNrl8r4iDY_C3ucVFE4LaIKGQ1i5_Fpt.jpgmaxresdefault (10).jpg

Willemshaven

Outlasted the Chinese Community Sinicization Group

Continuous Retardation

Ame Gosling
Early Adopter
The chumbuds got to Rikika...

View attachment 71545
:vomit:

"Why are you guys crying?"
That nearly killed me. I was just trying to drink some water, and the fact that I can't see the chat means I had no idea that was coming. Holy shit I can't believe I almost choked to death from laughter.

Relevant
gura uoh.jpg

Edit:
Gura's actual cutest form is her smol viking model and there's no competition

Last edited:

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
I don't know what flavor of desperation this is, but Jelly is really going through it right now, please save her:

Archive

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers
Do you think Sayu will become aware of the stuff dug up here? This reminds me of the "forum's legitimacy" talk some days ago and, if you think about it, the result from her reading all the shit we said would be even more funnier than Another Girl's Story.

E:

I see that Yagoo saw Riku almost killing a talent got out unscratched and thought "maybe we can get away with some stuff as well" and is doing his best to sail dirty waters.
Maybe Gura shouldn't stream, after all.
The harbinger of chaos :gurahalloween:
She is at least aware of the rumors. This was her pinned message for last nights stream.
Screenshot 2024-06-12 010953.png
Well, at least they have a sense to monitor rumors. But dumb enough to actually engage on 4chan. US citizen - how courteous of them to provide a person to extract damages from!

As for specific service that Sayu need - things that chink company can actually provide are:
- better and faster merch production and shipment, they can review samples and do QC really fast
- better and faster animation production

Now, that's the kind of dirt i expected form chink corpo! :achansasuga:
Sayu has super quick turn around on merch. Most stuff ships in less than a month. I don't think she does preorders which helps.

I got my last order from her in a few weeks while I'm currently waiting on 3 separate orders from Phase. Not counting the plushies the oldest one is from Valentines and I know others have much older orders they're waiting on. I have a couple orders from Hololive that are months old as well but I at least those stated when they were predicted to ship when I purchased them.

Xuhle

She is at least aware of the rumors. This was her pinned message for last nights stream.
View attachment 71568

Sayu has super quick turn around on merch. Most stuff ships in less than a month. I don't think she does preorders which helps.

I got my last order from her in a few weeks while I'm currently waiting on 3 separate orders from Phase. Not counting the plushies the oldest one is from Valentines and I know others have much older orders they're waiting on. I have a couple orders from Hololive that are months old as well but I at least those stated when they were predicted to ship when I purchased them.
Her merch designs are also really nice so certainly not a lack of ideas ether.

Koros Apogee

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter

Kazuma

Early Adopter
Top Bottom