"There's a lot of things that I accidentally say that I didn't really mean, I guess. Only to notice the true meaning of my words until when chat starts screaming. I swear to God at least half of it is accidental, if not more......'Only half?', No no, 70%, 70%"IRyS

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Sayu isn't really at fault. If she hadn't hinted, I'm sure it would have been found by one of the autists on here or 4chan or the like, and the difference in time would have only been a few hours.
Hey man give me some slack im still learning how to make good baitposts. Even if i dont like her i do wish her success like every other chuuba around. And hopefully she will think twice about joining this agency.

Tyrvalla

Early Adopter

Another one, the B2 event are going to sell Hololive Gen 0 digital autograph and some voicelines, more of a glorified NFT in a gacha format.
1718179764173.png

shipmate_F

menhera addicted sister
Pipproject Producer
Hey man give me some slack im still learning how to make good baitposts. Even if i dont like her i do wish her success like every other chuuba around. And hopefully she will think twice about joining this agency.
Do you think Sayu will become aware of the stuff dug up here? This reminds me of the "forum's legitimacy" talk some days ago and, if you think about it, the result from her reading all the shit we said would be even more funnier than Another Girl's Story.

E:

Another one, the B2 event are going to sell Hololive Gen 0 digital autograph, more of a glorified NFT in a gacha format.
View attachment 71560
I see that Yagoo saw Riku almost killing a talent got out unscratched and thought "maybe we can get away with some stuff as well" and is doing his best to sail dirty waters.
Maybe Gura shouldn't stream, after all.
The harbinger of chaos :gurahalloween:

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer
Proctors curse almost claimed Leaflit

kushami tasukaru

Early Adopter
Else will be singing with Kannagi Tenri and Re:AcT's Usuwa Suu at 8PM JST.

Two contrasting pairs from yesterday's collab stream.

DanishCookies

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter

Piava

Redemption Arc
All this was already exhaustingly discussed in the Ralph thread.
I do not follow the Ralph thread very much; I don't have that much interest in him. Unless there's something interssting happening which is pretty rare in his case. I get all my information on Ralph from the MATI streams.

VSoyBoy

Fuck it, Migo collection post.

A while ago NijisanjiEN announced they would release a duet song every month under the moniker "NIJI ENcounter". No covers either, but full fledged original songs. This went somewhat under the radar as most things seem to go with NijiEN these days, even though I think it's quite a nice initiative. There doesn't seem to be a pre-announced schedule for who gets a song and when. It's basically: Song gets announced -> release after one month -> next song is announced.

After about 3 Months that means that 2 Songs got released and the third was just announced.

Sonny x Shu

Ren x Doppio

And finally a woman song with Petra x Reimu, out in exactly one month

NotDecatto

BREAK GLASS IN CASE OF MENHERA
Some Dokibird updates, her old PC died and she held a funeral for it on stream.
Old PC:

New PC sponsored by Hyte (her Windows 11 could not get activated and she's now sitting on 4 Win 11 keys)

Funeral stream:

E: Bonus clip

Last edited:

Gaotye (bilibili DD)

Another one, the B2 event are going to sell Hololive Gen 0 digital autograph and some voicelines, more of a glorified NFT in a gacha format.
View attachment 71560
①No fans are gonna buy this thing. First of all, it's too expensive. It costs at least 2,000 RMB, almosy $275, to get the whole costume together. its function is just to let your BIlibili homepage have a dynamic dress up effect

②Besides, most Chinese Hololive fans go to YouTube, and BIlibili's costume is not useful.

③There's also the crucial point that this thing is not in circulation, is not recognized by Hololive's main fan base . No one wants to pay for a platform as notorious as BIlibili. No one bought it even when it was resold:depressedtako:

Limkin

I, for one, do not feel bad for chinks getting scammed. Although, whoever end up paying 300usd for a glorified site wallpaper:gsh:

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
Rikka's SF6 tournament started a bit ago and Botan's team will be up soon!

She had some of her usual nervous mistakes but she won both of her scrim sets and looked really strong. She was even beating her own teammates who are ranked above her :botanpat:
83278925.png

And the main commentary POV from Rikka:

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter

kushami tasukaru

Early Adopter
Yukimi-oneechan celebrating her birthday (17yo again) and has a new outfit to celebrate the day.

774inc's Ryugasaki Rene playing Metal Gear Solid at 10PM JST.

In her playthrough yesterday she got run over by a tank.

VSpo's Sendo Yuuhi branched out to rhythm games as well, here's a short clip of some Beatmania.

Laplus and her cabaret club experience.

VSpo's Nekota Tsuna and Neoporte's Hizuki Yui and Itoi Toi on how to answer if IRL friends ask about their jobs.

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
Mashiro Yuki singing

Onolumi playing Carmageddon 2

Spica playing DBD with green Airi

Clara live

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY

Gaotye (bilibili DD)

Kanade joins the blingbling Battlefield:dokibirdWhat:

Last edited:

NotDecatto

BREAK GLASS IN CASE OF MENHERA
Looking deeper into Sayu's new corpo and it's a mess to say the least. I'm confident calling it more than just rumors unless Sayu herself says something now.

This is from their about page. They're still putting together their webpage as I'm writing this and sections that were blank a couple hours ago now have content.

View attachment 71520
The woman on the right is the focus atm. She is also one of their talents Eois Elypsis. Instagram video where she calls herself Quinn. She also fleshposts a lot on twitter including her going offkai as a bunny girl.
Her and Sayu's manager Raechit are mutuals and Rae even replies to her twitter post below.

She posted both on twitter & /vt/ to clarify that they had no affiliation with a rival company Aurora Live VR and apparently there was a bunch of drama with them.

A

She inadvertently confirms the leaks by saying she was trying to make some private playlists of their talents and even proves it's her on /vt/

quinn-from-noa.png

Larger versions of verification pictures
https://ibb.co/3rYJzwQ, https://ibb.co/HVF3V4M, https://ibb.co/8Mpdw0M

Not only Quinn/EOIS herself but two other talents at Noa are apparently all ex-ALVR members
View attachment 71524
View attachment 71523
Reddit post

But it doesn't stop there, someone on /r/Kurosanji is claiming the parent company is a scam and even accuses them of doxing. Far from the most reliable group of people but worth paying attention to

The parent company is also the same ones working with Hololive so that's fun...

A lot of this shit is hard to dig into cause China so having the resident Chinese verify any of this would be helpful.

I'm on the fence about this entire NOA wave being a legit thing or not. I don't know much about Bri but I have taken a quick look at Rita's plans for the year. Any legit agency will have to support all these plans alongside all the other talents. In this stream Rita's mentioned she plans to join a VA agency and currently she's also in a Hoyoverse Creators Program. If NOA's legit maybe it could be functionally limited to Genshin-related projects as I can't yet see any way it could support that many talents as it is right now.

1718199315758.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom