"15 calories, that's like a pie right?"IRyS
  • ~1 Week Remains: Local fans of a certain pink lagomorph mold golem are attempting to finalize an anniversary project for her. Last call for contributers & artists, etc. No yabbits allowed.
  • !!!!READ THIS NOW!!!!

What is hopefully the final server backup has been implemented. I am now starting the closure process of this forum. Main boards will now be locked. The Proctor's Office will remain up solely for technical feedback. Go to the new site in order to post. Barring catastrophic problems, this cloud-based version will close on the 9th of July.
  • IMPORTANT: Users from Russia may need a VPN to access the new server. I need more data to diagnose this problem. Contact me here or on Discord if you have been blocked, so I can tell you what you need to do.

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Latte'Ninba

God is dead. You aren't. Keep running.
Early Adopter
I think Holo is having a meeting soon, Shiori and FWMC ended their stream almost at the same time, I guess it has to do with chinx shit.
I really hope a bunch of the girls, especially the ones who were around when this shit happened, remind the higher ups how retarded and volatile that whole "fanbase" was, what little set them off, and how absolutely worthless chasing that is going to end up being. Maybe I'm retarded or not business enough but I don't know why the shit anyone would think returning there would be smart and worth the risk. It's kind of messed up to potentially consider showing back up to cater to people who shit things up for numerous talents as well.
🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈 I know but still.

The chumbuds got to Rikika...

View attachment 71545
:vomit:

I still like Gura but I certainly don't miss most of her fanbase. Granted this isn't specifically a her problem but it's more obnoxious when you have the largest army of retards.
A bit autistic of me but I feel a little bad for Ririka because she seems so genuinely interested in learning some English and practicing it since she does EN only streams fairly often. Then gets this.

DanishCookies

Uhhhhh, no, that is the worst thing to allow them to do because gift memberships are always an opportunity cost; you might lose out on someone purchasing a normal price membership because they received one for pennies.
I need my gifted membership you know :smugpipi:

Pencilfreak

Mmm… pencils and graphite. Mmm.. erasers.
This is it, the beginning of the end, management is going to announce to the rest of the talents that cover has been bought by a billionaire Tencent executive.
From now on they will have to replace their singing and dancing classes with Mandarin ones and stream at least one day per week on B2 in order to appease their new chinese overlords.
Nooooooo! AAAIIIIEEEEEEE!

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
With what that's been posted, yes. This is definitely a dumpster fire and its only the beginning.

I'm going to bed now but if this is still a Happening when I wake up I'll see to it.

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter

Not-Username

So we are entering the big chink arc of 2024 :Zaion-HAHAFAYAH:

Also someone asked for B2 streamers.

Kagura Mea comes to mind. Aquas bestie and roberus wife nightmare

shipmate_F

menhera addicted sister
Yuefu, the guy behind NOA's parent corp, known to hire/groom an 13 year old cosplayer into vtubing til she got clinically depressed and attempted suicide.
Blatantly botting a milestone (~=1000 akasupas) for a 2view, with "fake" money essentially.
Lots of grifting when HoloCN was cut loose. Same with VirtuaReal. A-Soul as mentioned in the reddit post. He would just go into streamer chats and start dropping rrats, like the VirtuaReal members were selling nudes.
Also was found to have contracts with a ton of "indies" and foreign vtubers, basically telling them they wouldn't get Bilibili payouts unless they sign with him.

Anyway, not surprised Sayu does something retarded again.
"You signed to one nigga that signed to another nigga that’s signed to three niggas, now that’s bad luck." - Pusha T, 2012.
I read this as a rat until I clicked those posts. What the fuck, man. Here it goes:

SAYU YOU STUPID BIIIIIIIIIIIIITCH :urtearingmeapart:

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
The real fa ggots the whole time were Lumi's fans and coworkers!

What in the unholy FUCK is the point of these posts!?!?

Also hi @Jester

Validating their vacuous station in life. Cyberlive ended years ago amidst a mess of terrible mismanagement but that will not stop the two or three vagueposting faggits from bringing up how "Lumi is the backstabbing devil, source: trust me bro" over and over.
Either own up and show the evidence, or SHUT THE FUCK UP @Jester you imbecile retard.

The Scream Guy

Genuinely Mentally Handicapped

Bronze

More Lumi fun stolen from /pcg/. These guys are hilarious.
Don't think he's with her, but I guess since he's here he can explain that, although my trust in what he says regarding Lumi or Emma is pretty much gone after I noticed he denied what he said in the exact same conversation.

Archive

Archive

Archive

Is this company a Mythic kind of deal, or a "corpo" corpo?

I mean, at least Sayu didn't sell her IP to them. She can't be that retarded, right...right?
She said she won't give away anything a week or two ago and she will keep her website up in her new agency so I don't think so.
What's going on with Sayu? I've not been around much because lmao and if you think I'm going to backread at all you are wrong.
Sayu joined an agency called NOA talent (which we discovered because someone fucked up and she along with her possible genmates were seen on their youtube channel and VT noticed it). Its a US based company owned by a chinese company, and some things don't look right with them for many here.

Last edited:

Salado

Jelly's celebrating 50K with more autism in less than an hour.

Last edited:

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum
Apparently coins are already arriving for some people. 4 days turnaround for vtuber merch. If some vtuber small corpos or indies are having strife with delays on merch shipping/production, might be something to keep in mind.
7fyp99.png

At first glance I thought she was holding a chicken wing.

Salado

Airiheads... there's something wrong with your Oshi...

VSoyBoy

The report is up on the IR page. I'm on the move right now so I can't read it.

I found a seat on my train so I'll go through and update the post with what I find:

First big news is that there will apparently be another stock re-buy (up to 4,000,000 Stocks for up to 7,500,000,000 Yen)
Notice Regarding the Decisions on Matters Related to Stock Repurchase

The most easy file for simpletons like me is their Presentation on Mid-Term growth:
Management Policy for Mid-Term Growth
This includes new numbers as far as I can see and they don't look bad.

Financials in presentation form:
Financial Results for FY2024.4
And boring, financial filing form:
Financial Results for the Fiscal Year Ended April 30, 202
Niji financials are out, discussion in the L thread.

Mumberthrax

War Cleric of TVA
Early Adopter
At first glance I thought she was holding a chicken wing.
It's a chancla, but it has the infinity stones in it. She threatens to use it on us. She's a very good boss.

nooternun

(๑ 'ᆺ' ) Pfp is me IRL
Niji financials are out, discussion in the L thread.
Saving everyone some clicks, it's annoying to allude to something without a link. Quoted the post from L
he report is up on the IR page. I'm on the move right now so I can't read it.

I found a seat on my train so I'll go through and update the post with what I find:

First big news is that there will apparently be another stock re-buy (up to 4,000,000 Stocks for up to 7,500,000,000 Yen)
Notice Regarding the Decisions on Matters Related to Stock Repurchase

The most easy file for simpletons like me is their Presentation on Mid-Term growth:
Management Policy for Mid-Term Growth
This includes new numbers as far as I can see and they don't look bad.

Financials in presentation form:
Financial Results for FY2024.4
And boring, financial filing form:
Financial Results for the Fiscal Year Ended April 30, 202
Time wasting behavior. The time I spent looking in the L thread could have been spent watching, "what could have been"

and by could have been I mean people still able to send gifts to Hololive without fear of airtags or anthrax.

Last edited:

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
Obviously nobody has seen this, but first I saw baitposts and then because of the bait, I noticed it on my holodex:
image.png

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Sayu is a hell of a pick up for what seems like a pretty new vtuber corpo. That's over 100K subscribers, and high triple-digit CCV that will find out about the new corporation, see her collab with other group members, being part of raids into other vtubers in the group, and seeing her other coworker's projects.

I hope Sayu manages to make the friends here she wanted to the first time she joined a corporation.
Well, this aged like fucking milk. The downside of getting someone big like Sayu on-board is that you have a thousand eyes on you when you have a bunch of skeletons in the closet. If I can't wish Sayu good luck, I'll at least wish she gets some good content out of it instead. Looking forward to the upcoming shitshow.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Well, this aged like fucking milk. The downside of getting someone big like Sayu on-board is that you have a thousand eyes on you when you have a bunch of skeletons in the closet. If I can't wish Sayu good luck, I'll at least wish she gets some good content out of it instead. Looking forward to the upcoming shitshow.
If she hadnt opened her mouth as usual, no one would talk about it :SelenHAHAhere:
Hey Sayu if you see this, are speculations still fun? :ironmousekek::ironmousekek::ironmousekek::ironmousekek::ironmousekek::ironmousekek::ironmousekek:

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
If she hadnt opened her mouth as usual, no one would talk about it :SelenHAHAhere:
Hey Sayu if you see this, are speculations still fun? :ironmousekek::ironmousekek::ironmousekek::ironmousekek::ironmousekek::ironmousekek::ironmousekek:
Sayu isn't really at fault. If she hadn't hinted, I'm sure it would have been found by one of the autists on here or 4chan or the like, and the difference in time would have only been a few hours.

Top Bottom