"Liberal media strikes again!"Kiryu Coco

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

httn

Hag enthusiast

Johnny Jambalaya

99%
Early Adopter
Ward Security
As a side note i hate Chinks not due to their politics but because they steal Lithium and i cant gather enough for myself
CHINKS HATE
:laplusgun:
They’re genetically predisposed to be good at menial, repetitive tasks so don’t feel bad if you can’t meet your quota at the lithium mine due to all the imported Chinese laborers. The national inferiority complex of always being in second when compared to the US burns inside them and spurs them to collect minerals at an accelerated rate. Hell, China loves being second so much they let India pass them in population and even have a one China, two systems policy.

Vtuber tax that I was going to post on @Dawifet ’s profile but will add here instead:

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter

Postal rrat

chinshilla
Nachumi is going for a second round of recettear tonight, She's been recommended this game on and off for about a year and finally got irritated and asked how it was we all knew about an obscure indie game made 15 years ago. Really would have sucked if she didn't like it.

Reelinz

BriAtCookiebox isn't showing for me when I visit the page.

It's odd to have a corpo with a mix of >100k subs and <100 subs.
Yea looks like they removed Bri and Rita.

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
Hexa showed off some of her second outfit in VC last night. Not to be confused with her 2.0 model coming later this year.
Discord-4gu5u-IRl-V3.png

Discord-Eaqw-WDCGLV.png

Edit: The rigging was also updated, so it looks much better.

Piava

Redemption Arc
I'll have you know that Amiya Aranha is not autistic. She has Tourette's syndrome.
:confusedshuba:When did she mention that she has Tourette's? Did she talk about it on a stream?

MagicHammer

1718129533911346.jpg
She's in this agencies discord as well, for extra proof. Also for people who aren't aware BriAtCookiebox is the ex-VRev talent Cheri Lupina, Rita is ex-PRISM and Ria appears to just be a random indie.

Their website (https://www.noatalent.com/) is a bit of a mess, some of the talents they have listed on their YouTube don't even appear on it (the ones with any real kind of actual viewership are not mentioned at all). They also appear to run some kind of model commissioning/art thing as a side hustle? Nearly every page they reference that they are an EN subsidiary of the most famous and prestigious Chinese MCN, Metishon, which I can't find anything about - but they do have badges for the Miracon MCN on the site which calls itself the JP subsidiary of the same agency and mentions they manage the accounts of talents with a pool of over 6 million followers (https://miracon.tv/).

If you really want to know why she joined, the CEO has ties to Mihoyo, the developers of Genshin Impact and Honkai StarRail.
1718128783061992.png
Coincidently, Metishon is also apparently involved in managing the Hololive return to Bilibili.
1718131727974232.png
Sweeping it up in real time?

Last edited:

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
Definitely a great sign. Highly competent and trustworthy corpo right there.

lakyus

Unicorns are the most oppressed minority
Early Adopter
:confusedshuba:When did she mention that she has Tourette's? Did she talk about it on a stream?
Several times now, I remember one of those was during her Duke Nukem playthroughs.

Gaotye (bilibili DD)

I checket out myself and yeah she speaks way better
View attachment 71495
But she doesnt look Han Chinese enough to know it via her parents
I wonder how she learned it
She is not fluent in Chinese, perhaps only at the level of primary school students, can only pronounce according to phonetic symbols, but can not form sentences.
Yo guys I found this on /vt/, so take this with a grain of salt, But it says here Bilibiki sold most of their stocks on Niji. Coincidence? Probably.
View attachment 71497
It's true, I mentioned this a long time ago, BIlibili sold a lot of nijisanji shares as early as last year, which later caused the Niji stock to crash. They don't have any other partnerships, and VR doesn't belong to nijisanji
@Gaotye (bilibili DD) did Kobo say something about another stream over there or this was just an special ocassion?
It is estimated that this event is only for BML publicity, and there is no long-term live broadcast plan. And this restricted live event is actually very offensive to fans of other platforms because it represents a privilege.This kind of ambiguity is actually very dangerous, making it seem like Kobo is officially active in BIlibili, but I would love for a storm to wake everyone up

Bronze

BriAtCookiebox isn't showing for me when I visit the page.

It's odd to have a corpo with a mix of >100k subs and <100 subs.
In Lazarus pit, I've been told they seem to support non members on twitter which might mean they are closer to mythic in structure and some of talents are on twitch or Bilibili.

Tyrvalla

Early Adopter
Cover is idiotic if they think, they can go back in. As content starved Bilibili is, the wumao will come for every slip up.

Don't forget what they did to Holo back in 2020. If anyone want to take a look at the chaos, just take a stroll to the motherland thread.

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer
View attachment 71501
She's in this agencies discord as well, for extra proof. Also for people who aren't aware BriAtCookiebox is the ex-VRev talent Cheri Lupina, Rita is ex-PRISM and Ria appears to just be a random indie.

Their website (https://www.noatalent.com/) is a bit of a mess, some of the talents they have listed on their YouTube don't even appear on it (the ones with any real kind of actual viewership are not mentioned at all). They also appear to run some kind of model commissioning/art thing as a side hustle? Nearly every page they reference that they are an EN subsidiary of the most famous and prestigious Chinese MCN, Metishon, which I can't find anything about - but they do have badges for the Miracon MCN on the site which calls itself as the JP subsidiary of the same agency and mentions they manage the accounts of talents with a pool of over 6 million followers (https://miracon.tv/).

If you really want to know why she joined, the CEO apparently has ties to Mihoyo, the developers of Genshin Impact and Honkai StarRail.
View attachment 71502
This Metishon is apparently involved in managing the Hololive return to Bilibili.
View attachment 71503

Sweeping it up in real time?
It sounds like they have money to throw around and a name to prove.

Kazuma

Early Adopter

Bronze

Limkin

and mentions they manage the accounts of talents with a pool of over 6 million followers (https://miracon.tv/).
Oh yes, every single chinese corpo likes throwing this around. They also like to forget to mention that they count bilibili as well, where they simply buy followers. Sayu really has a talent to join scammers
To add, her reasons to join a corpo were that she wanted friends and people who all do the same thing. With her joining under super special contract personally tailored for her, half the members will stop talking to her in a week, and another half will start spreading rumors she only got it because she slept with the owner. Definitely not because she has ten thousand times bigger channel. Which might sound like an over exaggeration, but nope, they have talents with subcount lower than average indie ccv lol

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
We have a rare improvement to YouTube: thumbnail A/B testing ("Test and Compare" in YouTube Studio) is rolling out. Essentially you can upload up to three thumbnails for a video and it'll alternate which one it shows to viewers for a while, then settle on the best performing one. While I'm not sure how useful this would be for an ongoing stream, it could allow streamers to get more mileage from their stream vods/clip uploads.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
You know what's become amusing this year is that everytime someone posts something from VT and then someone comes in and says "vt is always wrong", within the next 30 minutes someone will prove VT right.

:BibooPopcorn:

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
You know what's become amusing this year is that everytime someone posts something from VT and then someone comes in and says "vt is always wrong", within the next 30 minutes someone will prove VT right.

:BibooPopcorn:
Quick, someone check to see if Kobo was speaking with curled apostrophes in her bilibili stream!

Top Bottom