"Guys~ Trapezoid~"Inugami Korone
  • ~1 Week Remains: Local fans of a certain pink lagomorph mold golem are attempting to finalize an anniversary project for her. Last call for contributers & artists, etc. No yabbits allowed.
  • !!!!READ THIS NOW!!!!

What is hopefully the final server backup has been implemented. I am now starting the closure process of this forum. Main boards will now be locked. The Proctor's Office will remain up solely for technical feedback. Go to the new site in order to post. Barring catastrophic problems, this cloud-based version will close on the 9th of July.
  • IMPORTANT: Users from Russia may need a VPN to access the new server. I need more data to diagnose this problem. Contact me here or on Discord if you have been blocked, so I can tell you what you need to do.

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter
Wolf Warriors didn't care about Hololive, the mention of Taiwan, or anything like that. They just had a hate boner for Coco, and their mission is accomplished. They didn't really care about the fact that Haachama said it, and forgave her quickly enough.

Long story short, I don't think there's any risk of someone currently in Hololive getting attacked, or spammed, or anything like that. Since there isn't anyone in Hololive currently that garnered as much hatred with them as Coco back in her day.

Touch Fluffy Tail

I don't understand why a bunch of chinks would care about an ID girl that mostly streams in Indonesian, anyway...
They don't lmao, chinks don't care about the girls and most of them probably outright hate hololive for being so big in Taiwan, they just like the feeling of a corpo previously banned in China crawling back to them for the chinkbucks.

Gaotye (bilibili DD)

I think it's for the market to me tbh, I don't know man it feels like this is a ticking time bomb, We don't know much if the CN market has changed in the last 5 years. Do they still get ass mad if someone said that Taiwan is an indipendent country?
Never say this to the Chinese, and if you have to, make sure you have a weapon to defend yourself. I'm serious

closedblas

The prevailing rrat (on Bili/chinese forums) is that she's slated for performing in Bilibili Macro Link, which is their big weeb concert thing. Last year had Aimer, Toaka, and Milet. So this might be a contractual obligation?

Jean Valjean

Brimming with salt
Interesting choice from Kobo and Cover there, let's see how it works out. My initial impression is that this is probably the dumbest move Holo has made this year so far, but from which direction I'm not actually sure. I honestly think the backlash will be bigger on the EN side as long as their collaboration remains limited to the promotion for the B2 event, seeing as the reaction on the subreddit has been mostly negative, and they're the sanitised place. As an overseas Chinese myself I can only earnestly hope Kobo knows what she's doing.

Edit: I also don't trust the fandom as a whole to treat this maturely and without excessive vitriol, so there's that.

Last edited:

SomeRando

Sayu will be joining a corpo "in a while". Don't have a Twitch account so I couldn't clip it, but she talks about it from 6:01:45 onwards for about 10 minutes:

Some notes:
  • She doesn't have to take down her website for this corpo - implies she still owns her IP
  • She's not forbidden from talking about it, and there are a lot of things in her contract that apply specifically to her.
  • "What they have offered me and guaranteed me is good"
  • Speculation is ok, just don't harass others. "I think speculation when done right is fun".
  • Someone asked if she's joining FaZe Clan (as a joke of course), and she rolled with it for a bit, but clarified that it's different from Phase-Connect in case people got confused ("FaZe Clan not Phase-Connect")
  • She just spent the rest of the stream talking about her schedule, no YT next week, she has an Elden Ring collab with Shiina ("I love Shiina, one of my bestest friends. She's a real one")
That's it, really. She sounds quite happy about it. It looks like she got a good deal and she'll be getting more help with her content, which is what matters.

Unless there's some corpo that's going to be brand new it'd have to Vshojo or Idol right? I think they're the only ones besides Phase that would let her keep the IP, since Idol let Lisa join as herself

Clara's new personality:

niggaphil

Never say this to the Chinese, and if you have to, make sure you have a weapon to defend yourself. I'm serious
Same shit if you say Taiwan belong to China in Taiwan. These two countries have some complicated incestuous relationship :dokiSmug:

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO
Wolf Warriors didn't care about Hololive, the mention of Taiwan, or anything like that. They just had a hate boner for Coco, and their mission is accomplished. They didn't really care about the fact that Haachama said it, and forgave her quickly enough.

Long story short, I don't think there's any risk of someone currently in Hololive getting attacked, or spammed, or anything like that. Since there isn't anyone in Hololive currently that garnered as much hatred with them as Coco back in her day.
They hate Americans
I think thats the only reason why they fixated on Coco so much and forgave Chama
Also i remember that Choco once said that Tibet is a indepent country by mystake and she also got out it quickly due to being japanese
Over all this is horrible if you have an American Oshi (Like Calli for example)

Limkin

I will now anti Cover by not watching Kobo at all. I never watched her before either, but from now on I will not watch her even harder
While we are on that note, make all ID girls stream only in indog and forbid them from using english. They already did it once and every talent hated it, but it will definitely work a second time
Just move everyone but Kobo to EN branch beforehand so she is the only one who has to do it. I've heard chinks like listening to indonesian anyway so it will be strictly beneficial

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

Euthyphro

Certified Awatistic
Sorry to interrupt gentlemen, but might i offer you some pon in these trying times?
Let's have some Pontent. Saw this clip of Airi confused about how to say "Uber"...

and it reminded me of probably the funniest Airi clip I've seen, when she tried to figure out how to pronounce "pussy" much to the amusement of Shiina and Erina with Jelly looking on in silent horror.

little bonus at 3:28 - she fell for it but nobody noticed

Then I happened to see this tweet by Uruwipples about Airi aggresively wielding the oppAiri

Which reminded me of this clip where Airi says she actually does this to her cousin.

She really seems like an anime character irl sometimes.

The motorboat arc continues:
motorboat-1.PNGmotorboat-2.PNGmotorboat-3.PNG
There are times where I think Airi is just really committed to the bit. This put an end to that idea.

Watamate

Early Adopter
They hate Americans
I think thats the only reason why they fixated on Coco so much and forgave Chama
Also i remember that Choco once said that Tibet is a indepent country by mystake and she also got out it quickly due to being japanese
Over all this is horrible if you have an American Oshi (Like Calli for example)
They tried and talked about it between themselves, they basically concluded that Myth was too big for them to even try. And I'm sure that's still the case with Promise and Advent. Coco wasn't nearly as big as anyone in EN currently.

thirteenorphans

Now I'm actually interested in what a war between CN antis and Indos would look like. That said it's unlikely to happen if they thought Myth was too big when HoloID aren't exactly small fish either nowadays.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
JyssIWJ.png

For fuck's sake, Cover, don't play with fire when you've been doing so well lately...

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter
Now I'm actually interested in what a war between CN antis and Indos would look like. That said it's unlikely to happen if they thought Myth was too big when HoloID aren't exactly small fish either nowadays.
Muslims versus communists, either way the west wins.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
JyssIWJ.png

For fuck's sake, Cover, don't play with fire when you've been doing so well lately...
We were expecting great Niji memes with the Q4 report and COVER decided to throw us a last second curve ball

This year will only be wackier from now on

The industry's first sex tape will be leaked or some shit i BELEEB

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO
Interesting choice from Kobo and Cover there, let's see how it works out. My initial impression is that this is probably the dumbest move Holo has made this year so far, but from which direction I'm not actually sure. I honestly think the backlash will be bigger on the EN side as long as their collaboration remains limited to the promotion for the B2 event, seeing as the reaction on the subreddit has been mostly negative, and they're the sanitised place. As an overseas Chinese myself I can only earnestly hope Kobo knows what she's doing.

Edit: I also don't trust the fandom as a whole to treat this maturely and without excessive vitriol, so there's that.
Doesnt Kobo know like actual Mandarin?

Regarding that B2 event:
She actually makes more sense that Matsuri but i guess they blew all their money on getting Vox because Finana doesnt make Sense either as she isnt that popular over there( also can someone check if she streamed there too, we atleast know that Vox streams in B2)
IDK why Matsuri got to skip her stream for "production problems" if she is perfectly fine

@Gaotye (bilibili DD) did Kobo say something about another stream over there or this was just an special ocassion?

niggaphil

Muslims versus communists, either way the west wins.
But the west is still cucked by the Troons and niggas. Black is the future Master race! :kyoracist:

Edit: Meanwhile, Gura is pandering to Spanish community?

Bronze

Unless there's some corpo that's going to be brand new it'd have to Vshojo or Idol right? I think they're the only ones besides Phase that would let her keep the IP, since Idol let Lisa join as herself
Pretty much, but would she need specific clauses on her contract in Vshojo? Theirs sounds like it allows talents to pursue their own thing already, and has no IP transfer.

But then again nijisister seethe would be extremely funny so I hope it's them

Watamate

Early Adopter
But the west is still cucked by the Troons and niggas. Black is the future Master race! :kyoracist:

Edit: Meanwhile, Gura is pandering to Spanish community?

Speaking of Gura

Top Bottom