"God's only mistake was not destroying humanity and replacing them with kemonomimi after Adam sinned"The Proctor
  • ~1 Week Remains: Local fans of a certain pink lagomorph mold golem are attempting to finalize an anniversary project for her. Last call for contributers & artists, etc. No yabbits allowed.
  • !!!!READ THIS NOW!!!!

What is hopefully the final server backup has been implemented. I am now starting the closure process of this forum. Main boards will now be locked. The Proctor's Office will remain up solely for technical feedback. Go to the new site in order to post. Barring catastrophic problems, this cloud-based version will close on the 9th of July.
  • IMPORTANT: Users from Russia may need a VPN to access the new server. I need more data to diagnose this problem. Contact me here or on Discord if you have been blocked, so I can tell you what you need to do.

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO

Who is the rigger?
I dont see it here

Zinnaha

Niji and Indie Simp
It's funny you say that Kiara mentioned in that clip having had "the pleasure to meet some really big Jigglypuffs a few weeks ago that were like this and I must say this moves really realistically"
I was never one to believe chubba stories, especially on the holo side, but unless they were literal airbags, idk what kinda girl she was around lmao

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter

Renmai

Shiori, what the fuck are you talking about?
Early Adopter
Hakka is having his 3d in 4ish hours. I have some expectations for his performances.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Hakka is having his 3d in 4ish hours. I have some expectations for his performances.

The forum's primary demographic is obligated to be there to support their fellow Latinx!

Last edited:

Renmai

Shiori, what the fuck are you talking about?
Early Adopter

shipmate_F

menhera addicted sister
This is the game Nina Saotome is in. Game is supposed to release around Q1 2025, she said likely February.

She also voiced the trailer they showed at the IGN showcase

It's VVVVVV with more gimmicks and a cringe storyline so far, not my cup of tea but I really like VVVVVV.

Bat is playing some PS2 games for 30min each, if the wheel's so desires
240609-204426.png

Bug girl (soft) is also available tonight

Koragi is doing more guitar karaoke then following up with Paper Mario

Willemshaven

Outlasted the Chinese Community Sinicization Group
Raden was a model:

And got chased by perverts:

The modelling as a part time job is legit. Serious modelling agencies will tell you upfront that 99.9% of modelling are just some random photoshoots for, essentially, pocket money and appearing in the occasional catalogue that you can pick up at the hairdresser or whatever.

This MrVtuber guy (some JP ESL) has a bunch of channels. Almost all of these channels have been spitting out multiple clips a day. This guy was posting on r/hololive that he had to delete clips from his channel due to the reused content demonetization. Multiple times.
-The original channel: MrVtuber -> Hololive MAX
-@HololiveMV, which leads to nowhere. I don't have the channel ID.
-Vspo! Clips by MrVtuber
-Nijisanji JP Clips
-ReGLOSS Clip
-Sakura Miko Clips
I've found some of these through the community tab of the original channel. There might be more, but I haven't come across them yet.
_________
Ui visits Mea's 3D stream.

Pekora was sleepy at the end of her Super Mario 64 drinking game.

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
I’ve seen some talk that Enna wasn’t actually involved in the bullying of Selen but rather she’s just an asshole to the people around her at times which might be more believable. I still want her to get some brain cells, a dash of empathy and hopefully embark on a redemption arc that might salvage her reputation and career.
The problem with Enna is she keeps saying stupid shit that makes it seem like she was involved. Same thing with Reimu. While it is possible she isnt and its just her being a bitch and making fun of a fucked up situation as a way to cope (which is a legitimate thing people do to cope with highly stressful situations) it just looks bad. Also doesnt help that she and Millie are extremely close and both of them are also close to Elira. Elira being the person that is pointed to as being the main problem in this whole situation.

Really hyped for it. He really pushed to appeal to the JP crowd too with his music so I expect. As for Flayon he got around 10,700 ccv. I have a feeling Hakka could hit the 13k.

bothyourhouses

Japan is trying to save itself by promoting marriage. There's that 'forced dating' news going around, Holo is encouraging people to get married, etc. I don't know what point is 'too late' in a demographic winter, but Japan might already be there.
More relevantly there's a big meme concept of "June bride" in Japan, so a lot of entities will do bride themed stuff in June.

Lurker Lurkerman

Lurker mode activated.

Eureka

Ensok

Early Adopter
I both hope for and expect lots of Ame salt. The stream started early for some reason.

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
No Ka-Ching episode today, sadly. But Airi will try to do a solo stream instead.

And in response to this:

:voxppinyourcoke:

Speaking of Airi, have a clip of her talking about how her own people have labeled her too lewd:

USS IOWA

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.
Soy is soldering. Or she's supposed to be. She's very easily distracted.

Void Scribas

Same thing with Reimu.
You know, I always see the fingers pointed at Enna and Millie with very logical reason. But I never get the hate for Reimu, at least you can accuse her of being complicit in the situation and bowing her head to yatchman, but beyond that, I don't know, perhaps there is context I'm missing here. I'm not aware of what retarded thing she specifically did during the Selen situation. Of course, I'm also being extremely biased here because I actually appreciated how Reimu has collabed with Meica (To the point they clearly are friends) and Eru Nabura in only Spanish streams despite that not being her target audience language.

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

Nenélove

N is for Nenecup
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Top Bottom