"Kill yourself, immediately"Kiryu Coco
  • ~1 Week Remains: Local fans of a certain pink lagomorph mold golem are attempting to finalize an anniversary project for her. Last call for contributers & artists, etc. No yabbits allowed.
  • !!!!READ THIS NOW!!!!

What is hopefully the final server backup has been implemented. I am now starting the closure process of this forum. Main boards will now be locked. The Proctor's Office will remain up solely for technical feedback. Go to the new site in order to post. Barring catastrophic problems, this cloud-based version will close on the 9th of July.
  • IMPORTANT: Users from Russia may need a VPN to access the new server. I need more data to diagnose this problem. Contact me here or on Discord if you have been blocked, so I can tell you what you need to do.

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
Ano with another parody

Encore with another cover

Great cover and the Wrestle Parody was way better than it had any right to be.

Translation:
View attachment 71363

And some more details from her sub-account. She'll still be away from social media while she recovers. There's a chance she might have to go back to the hospital if her condition gets worse but for now, she's doing well:

View attachment 71366
Her cats also forgot about her since she was away for so long but seems like they were able to patch things up.
I think I teared up a bit when I saw the tweet. God I'm so happy right now :sanasmile:

Glad she seems to be doing better. Im guessing it had to be serious if they came out with an announcement though. Possible emergency surgery I guess.

Damn, I didn't see anyone post today's Niji EN concert that totally wasn't supposed to be at Off Kai before they got booted. There really aren't any more Niji fans on this board huh.

edit: I don't even know their names :mikothumbsl:

I posted it in the Discord. It had 10.4k CCV when I watched near the end. Flay's 3D was at 10.7k.

Honestly its sad because had Niji not been a shitshow and had some of these girls not been partially involved in what happened I would have been excited for this. This was supposed to be the singer gen for Niji EN and all 3 are amazing singers but it just feels bad to watch knowing that views and possible ad revenue would go to Nijisanji. Also Nina not being there is really noticeable.

The 3D models are cute

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover

NotDecatto

DYRBI
Damn, I didn't see anyone post today's Niji EN concert that totally wasn't supposed to be at Off Kai before they got booted. There really aren't any more Niji fans on this board huh.

edit: I don't even know their names :mikothumbsl:

Found on Enna’s YT community page:
1717916807356.png
👉👈 I've been participating in a lot of concerts whether it's a personal / group project or for sponsors. And there's still a lot of things cooking behind the scenes so I hope you guys look forward to them !!! I'm really sorry I'm not able to host as much karaoke streams as I used to but I hope everybody can kind of understand why...Thank you so much for being patient with me, my physical & my mental health, it's been a really rough year but I promise I'm really doing my best to make sure we make the most out of it. 💜

E: Five months ago:
1717918150032.png

Last edited:

UberSoldat

closedblas

Nagihara Suzuna and Kanzaki Akane having concerts and birthdays respectively.
These prices seem insane to me; even the stream is more expensive than when I saw Kokia in like '22. Or I'm just ignorant of current concert prices.
Looking at the venue's page, lots of 'underground' idols and indie music going on for <$50.
Honestly, they're not good enough to charge that kind of money.

I subbed to Kanzaki on debut because she had a great voice. She's probably certified HAG because of how much early 00s anisongs she covers.
But she has quite literally never streamed. And the most we've seen of her live are guest spots on other members' lives.
Love Suzuna too. RIP Suzuna's radio show. RIP Saki/Suzullan. RIP Cocoa/Tenri. God bless Miona and Iori doing karaoke every other day.
Riot feels like they think they're too good for vtubing. Yuka and some of their newer hires are dangerously fleshtubing often. Makes me wonder if their talent are rejects from other entertainment agencies for looking plain.
I'm just kind of mad, kind of sad, feelin' kind of bad while i'm jetlagged.
There's so much talent in this piece of shit company that's being wasted trying to be something they're not.
:mikothumbsl:
dont worry i'm just gonna miko myself

nooternun

(๑ 'ᆺ' ) Pfp is me IRL

this is certainly a rare mix of vtubers from
Hope Mio is watching too, or resting. From Haachama to Mio I am curious what keeps the young and the old in the hospital for months.

Kazuma

Early Adopter

UberSoldat

Piava

Redemption Arc

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter

this is certainly a rare mix of vtubers from
Hope Mio is watching too, or resting. From Haachama to Mio I am curious what keeps the young and the old in the hospital for months.

She is :pomuLove:

24255.png

And here's the SPWN ticket purchase page if anyone is interested in the full live. 8800yen or around $55 USD. It starts in like 15 minutes though. I forgot to shill it earlier.
c6e6359b-dca5-40db-b877-b37d51d2ec9e.jpg

It's for Music Verse, the music TV show Subaru's been hosting for about a year. IIRC the show is ending soon so they're doing one final goodbye live. It features Subaru, Ayame, Fubuki, Watame (who's replacing Mio), Isekaijoucho (who I haven't shilled in a while but she's doing great), KAF and RIM from Kamitsubaki, Haneru Inaba from 774, Noguchi Iori and the rest of =LOVE (A JP girl group) and Wagakki Band.

niggaphil

bothyourhouses

ok but what would be a good place for a con if every single big city in usa is a pozbomb with aids fallout?
Japan, that's why they do most of their live events there.
It's never really worked, it's a gay-op meant to supplant and dilute actual efforts towards change.

Let's take the massive Coors boycotts that happened in the US. These boycotts lasted for 20 years, and involved entire ethnic groups (almost all Hispanics and African Americans were supporting the boycott), involved feminist rights groups, involved America's largest and most powerful worker's union organizations, and as an added bonus was a massive rallying point for the nation's LGBT (most of whom still don't drink Coors to this day).

What was the impact? Coors is still there. They lost some market share in a couple states, but expanded elsewhere nationally to make up for it. They didn't stop growing over those 20 years, it was just a bit slower. They didn't start hiring more women, or minorities, or whoever; they didn't even reinstitute the Coors union that had started the boycotts by going on strike. And this is supposed to be one of the most successful boycotts in American history, one they teach morons about in college as a trend-setter for the rest of the nation's activists.

Even the Sons of Liberty (you know, those guys who eventually sparked the American Revolution) tried boycotts, they boycotted everyone who even thought about purchasing British tea. It didn't actually DO anything until they destroyed the tea in harbor, the East India Company had been stockpiling too much tea for years at that point and was perfectly willing to just let the tea sit in harbor until it sold. It wasn't even worth that much (1.7 million when adjusted to modern day money). If the EIC hadn't already been in dire financial straits, to the point of being bailed out by the British government, they could have let it go. Hell, a few Tories even went to Britain and offered to pay the cost out of their own pocket to avoid conflict and Parliament turned them down.
If boycotts don't work then why do they ban boycotting Israel?
HoloEarth generally strikes me as something that the company is doing because some outside pressure like shareholders or institutional investors want it. I find it hard to believe there was a legitimate cohort of fans that wanted a metaverse game where vtubers could hold concerts. I feel like the money they are using on HoloEarth would be far better spent on the main segment of the business. HoloPlus also falls in this category for me. They're just trying to reinvent the wheel so they can say they cut out the middleman (Twitter, Youtube, SPWN, etc) to investors even if it isn't actually what the fans want.
I thought we already knew it was some highly placed insider's pet project? That's the only thing that makes sense, neither fans nor investors are asking for it.
It got to extremely retarded things like "she wouldn't have any ways to make money to fly to Japan, so she was clearly paid by someone to be his personal prostitute and this is how she got in"
Isn't that one pretty close to real? Like, she herself has said that her older internet boyfriend paid for her ticket over so she could come over and see him.

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter
Found on Enna’s YT community page:
View attachment 71371

E: Five months ago:
View attachment 71372
Totally understandable. You succesfully bullied someone out of the company, you're riding that wave and then the post nut clarity hits. Everyone hates you, the EN branch of your company is blacklisted, and that person you bullied? Suddenly thriving and her subs keep rising while yours are dropping and stagnating. Poor Enna. :dokibirdWhat:

God's Strongest Dragoon

Totally understandable. You succesfully bullied someone out of the company, you're riding that wave and then the post nut clarity hits. Everyone hates you, the EN branch of your company is blacklisted, and that person you bullied? Suddenly thriving and her subs keep rising while yours are dropping and stagnating. Poor Enna. :dokibirdWhat:
The funny part is that Selen was the female liver in NijiEN with the most subs while Enna was #2, so she probably felt ecstatic that Selen was gone and she was now #1 female in NijiEN. But now she's lost a fuckton of subs and Doki lapped her sub count. :dokiSmug:

niggaphil

The funny part is that Selen was the female liver in NijiEN with the most subs while Enna was #2, so she probably felt ecstatic that Selen was gone and she was now #1 female in NijiEN. But now she's lost a fuckton of subs and Doki lapped her sub count. :dokiSmug:
In short, Enna got blacked harder by Dokibird than femboy nigga Kyo in the past 5 months :NOWWELAUGH:

God's Strongest Dragoon

Limkin

Her views only dropped from 2.8mln per month to 800k, and her channel is bleeding merely 3k subs per month. Losing more than 2/3 of your active audience is by all metrics negligible and can be easily solved by releasing more shitty merch

NotDecatto

DYRBI
I’ve seen some talk that Enna wasn’t actually involved in the bullying of Selen but rather she’s just an asshole to the people around her at times which might be more believable. I still want her to get some brain cells, a dash of empathy and hopefully embark on a redemption arc that might salvage her reputation and career.

Bronze

niggaphil

redemption arc that might salvage her reputation and career.
Suggestion: graduate from KuroEN, join IdolEN, make some orange juice pissing asmr to save her career :ironmousekek:

Top Bottom