"Do not say slurs! No swastika campfires, either!"Pipkin Pippa
  • ~1 Week Remains: Local fans of a certain pink lagomorph mold golem are attempting to finalize an anniversary project for her. Last call for contributers & artists, etc. No yabbits allowed.
  • !!!!READ THIS NOW!!!!

What is hopefully the final server backup has been implemented. I am now starting the closure process of this forum. Main boards will now be locked. The Proctor's Office will remain up solely for technical feedback. Go to the new site in order to post. Barring catastrophic problems, this cloud-based version will close on the 9th of July.
  • IMPORTANT: Users from Russia may need a VPN to access the new server. I need more data to diagnose this problem. Contact me here or on Discord if you have been blocked, so I can tell you what you need to do.

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Salado

shipmate_F

menhera addicted sister
HOLO CONCERT WORLD TOUR
View attachment 71312
>World Tour
>US, SEA, SEA, US, SEA
:confusedshuba:
Well, it's a start. I hope it goes well so they'll bring Calli to South America so she bonds with real Gs.

Cat with a truck of a voice is going hard during karaoke

Salado

No way dude

following trends? Shut up, nerd.

kushami tasukaru

Early Adopter
VSpo's Sendo Yuuhi is having an official watchalong of a LoL tournament. Considering her recent debut this is a quick development.

Asumi Sena the other VSpo LoL player will be joining midway.

Shioriha Ruri's Super Mario Bros stream is rescheduled to 6PM JST.

She's trying to clear it in one stream so good luck to her.

AZKi will be playing Platform 8 at 9PM JST.

774inc's Shisui Kiki will be reading Volume 5 of Blue Archive's main story.

Hopefully she can get through what's currently available before she graduates later this month.

If you remember Korone's BGM from way back then, the creator alaki paca released an interesting song.

Also Koyori renamed Palom and Porom to the FWMC twins and regretted it.

Kazuma

Early Adopter
Here is an archive of Bae and Mumei's karaoke

nooternun

(๑ 'ᆺ' ) Pfp is me IRL
Stars live

The audience is pretty loud! Considering I didn't think about this event until Meloco and Ao ended their Pizza off colab by promoting it, Ao is quickly approaching ID levels of not giving a fuck. The fact that she was soliciting Yuri manga recommendations seconds before might also factor in.

Curious if the Stars ever get a break, their CCV is so bad but Cover and their fans have faith. Personally, they are pretty fun to watch

UberSoldat

Jorunna SOVL birthday karaoke

Gaotye (bilibili DD)

This is the treasure I found in the last few days:shiinastare::tomorrow:

lakyus

Very cute underwear
Early Adopter

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter
It's the first concert that's in driving distance for me... I'm in Japan during that time :monkeypaw:

Botan is also having her outfit reveal

Botan Ch.獅白ぼたん - 【#獅白ぼたん新衣装】最高で最強な新衣装お披露目会場はこちらです 【獅白ぼたんホロライブ】 [BRYFMxjj3-U - 1280x720 - 41m50s].jpgBotan Ch.獅白ぼたん - 【#獅白ぼたん新衣装】最高で最強な新衣装お披露目会場はこちらです 【獅白ぼたんホロライブ】 [BRYFMxjj3-U - 1280x720 - 42m31s].jpg
Botan Ch.獅白ぼたん - 【#獅白ぼたん新衣装】最高で最強な新衣装お披露目会場はこちらです 【獅白ぼたんホロライブ】 [BRYFMxjj3-U - 1280x720 - 44m59s].jpgBotan Ch.獅白ぼたん - 【#獅白ぼたん新衣装】最高で最強な新衣装お披露目会場はこちらです 【獅白ぼたんホロライブ】 [BRYFMxjj3-U - 1280x720 - 45m22s].jpg
Botan Ch.獅白ぼたん - 【#獅白ぼたん新衣装】最高で最強な新衣装お披露目会場はこちらです 【獅白ぼたんホロライブ】 [BRYFMxjj3-U - 1280x720 - 46m33s].jpgBotan Ch.獅白ぼたん - 【#獅白ぼたん新衣装】最高で最強な新衣装お披露目会場はこちらです 【獅白ぼたんホロライブ】 [BRYFMxjj3-U - 1280x720 - 47m35s].jpg

Last edited:

httn

Hag enthusiast
US concert, US merch sizings. Atleast cover knows their audience.
1717844061625.png

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
Botan's new, space-themed outfit. I love the blue highlights :sanasmile:
58796279.png
5867926.png

8726924.png
3735825.png

847952.png
8749522692.png

8793529.png
45789262.png

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter

Willemshaven

Outlasted the Chinese Community Sinicization Group

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member

If this woman and Mint Castella ever start to collab I'm going to demand the writers of the DSM include an entry on 'non-consensually induced sudden-onset Feeder syndrome'.

Horo7618

No one in particular

DanchousLoyalHamu

Gyudon is tasty

Pekora is playing FNAF 1. I await her screams when she inevitably gets jumpscared.

Also IRYS, Flare, Fubuki, and Kanade are playing Splatoon 3’a Salmon Run in a collab right now. Fubuki is the only one without POV.

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
Onolumi playing Warcraft 3 TFT

Spica playing Her Story

Twitch

Reine playing Ace Attorney

Keep Talking with Kaela and Ollie

Anya's on Platform 8

UberSoldat

ex-Blizzard dev showed up in chat, neat

David Fried - Campaign Design & Layout