"Hahaha this is nothing compared to the questions you guys ask me all the time, questions like 'What flavor are Subaru-chan's boobs?'"Oozora Subaru

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
>Panko
>White
:pankosmug:
1717812595264.png

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
Yup. Also concerts in negroland(atlanta) and SEA, no EU though :selenpointandlaugh:
EU fags will never prosper.

Wait I forgot the paris thing... well I guess you get ONE concert yuros.
that's just more proof Holo doesn't see a market in EU, maybe their metrics never show EU as a top spender.

FWMC talking stream.

and Kronii soon.

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Airi is hinting at a Monster Hunter collab:

kushami tasukaru

Early Adopter
Koyori cleared FF3 and today will move to the well loved FF4.

Based on her thumbnail and naming characters with the games with jobs (FF1 and FF3), you're watching a hag white mage.
Edit: She asked the Namingway to change Cecil's name to Koyol (コヨル) and Kain's name to Assistant-kun (助手くん). The next few hours will be interesting with this renaming.

Shioriha Ruri continuing Super Mario Bros at 4PM JST. Last time she was stuck in World 5.

-Doesn't know that there is no save feature in the original SMB and despaired when she got game over in World 2 to get returned to World 1.
-Found the warp zone in 1-2, went to World 4 and got scared by Lakitu/Jugem so her next warp attempt is to World 2.
Quite enjoyable and lots of screams.

Miko wants to stick her long object down Suisei's mouth.

Ririka on how she knew English.

A short look on Ange Katrina's adventure in Blue Archive.

The conversation with her mother and brother about being inside Mutsuki's belly and hearing the water in her womb would have been interesting.

Last edited:

Salado

Stunned But Dumb

Airi is hinting at a Monster Hunter collab:

It only shows the word "MONSTER" so I thought this was a group of monster energy drinkers and man that could be so many of them

Then I look at this in confusion trying to figure out how exactly is this racist in any way. Maybe I'm just stupid

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Oh shit, just noticed Atlanta on the tour. I speculated on this board (I think) about the Dreamhack Atlanta :ameliaThink:
There is also Anime Weekend Atlanta, which takes place in the same building the three days before Dreamhack ATL is gonna be.

Holo or any VTubers have never had a presence there, from what I see, looking at their website.

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter

Salado

Kazuma

Early Adopter

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers
Mint and Matara Twitter space (it's basically an unofficial episode of the podcast)

Also Matara has covid but not Mint

sbm

Early Adopter
Archivist
Confirmed - the 2nd HoloEn English live is a go. Kings theater in New York August 24th and 25th

EDIT: Tickets are NOT a lottery. First come, first served. On sale 9 PM June 28th EDT

Yup. Also concerts in negroland(atlanta) and SEA, no EU though :selenpointandlaugh:
EU fags will never prosper.

Wait I forgot the paris thing... well I guess you get ONE concert yuros.

Promo image for the tour

That's great news, because Hololive 3D live audience concerts have really been next level after the Connect the World feedback. Better camerawork, bringing Holofes technology to other venues, mixing all branches together for acts, doing what they can for live MC... just a jump overall in bringing the best in the business in viewer experience.

I'm guessing the "World Tour" will be another con circuit like Viv:ID Cruise was, some of the exact same locations so probably revisiting some of the same events, but Viv:ID Cruise was fairly high quality if the Anime NYC footage from last year was anything to go by. Also that's one hell of a lineup if the promo image matches the performers.

Helmet-kun Backwards

I can't stop repeating words in longposts :(

Biboo impersonates Bowser, yells at hag

Ui talks about how she mastered the Shadow Clone Jutsu and became a real ninja

HoloEN makes sneezing noises, laughs at fuzzy dog woman

Johnny Jambalaya

99%
Early Adopter
Ward Security
There is also Anime Weekend Atlanta, which takes place in the same building the three days before Dreamhack ATL is gonna be.

Holo or any VTubers have never had a presence there, from what I see, looking at their website.
Hololive has absolutely had a presence in Atlanta before:
coco.png

DanishCookies

angry sushi

Early Adopter

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Dorks live with Karaoke:

Love these dorks.
foto_no_exif - 2024-06-07T233215.298 (1).jpg

Bae's channel after they are done on Mooms'.

electronic elephant

"I am uncontrollable. I cannot be managed."—Vesper
Early Adopter
Top Bottom