"Alright! Let's do it fast! For sonic! 'I've been plucking mother pheasants my whole pheasant fucking lif... I'm a mother pheasant plucker, I pluck mother pheasants, I'm the most pleasant motherfucker... aaaugh noOOO!"Pomu Rainpuff
  • ~1 Week Remains: Local fans of a certain pink lagomorph mold golem are attempting to finalize an anniversary project for her. Last call for contributers & artists, etc. No yabbits allowed.
  • !!!!READ THIS NOW!!!!

What is hopefully the final server backup has been implemented. I am now starting the closure process of this forum. Main boards will now be locked. The Proctor's Office will remain up solely for technical feedback. Go to the new site in order to post. Barring catastrophic problems, this cloud-based version will close on the 9th of July.
  • IMPORTANT: Users from Russia may need a VPN to access the new server. I need more data to diagnose this problem. Contact me here or on Discord if you have been blocked, so I can tell you what you need to do.

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter

💛 🩷 Time

Clara lived an introvert nightmare

I sense more collabs coming along, and there's still almost 6 months left in the year. More than enough time for them to host a large indie event, big enough where not inviting Sayu would raise eyebrows. :dokiSmug:

Just saying, you might want to spend the next six months researching how to break down acrylic into microplastics. No one said anything about eating it in one go.
If saturnus loses the bet it'll be a Collab with Mint Doki, Sayu only (give or take Matara/any other ex Niji sans Quinn.) Sadly the bigger the Collab the more likely one of the participants is an anti/pussy who won't associate with Sayu period out of fear of her antis. I honestly can't see Sayu in a big Collab unless she organized it and invited people herself, or she gets into Phase and Phase backs her inclusion

Last edited:

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Hi. This is the correct thread for this.

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Tenma unicorns for Wendigoon

randomtranny

my pronouns are re/tard/fag/got
TBH, I doubt she gets in, given her background and the compation from the heavy hitters' phase attract now. She's going to be up against a lot of steady 3 views and even low 4 views, and I don't see her beating the competition. The only real thing going for her is the time zone, as Fishman is probably looking to bridge the gap for the EU bros. The riskiest hire I see the fish jumping on is Sayu, as she's made clear her desire to join phase and will definitely be throwing her hat in the ring. Do you know if Yozo has talent as a music producer as Fishman is all looking for that and such a talent would put her further in the running.
Fishman is gonna hire me. :smugpipi: I'll be the diversity hire to bridge the gap between the fags, and racists.

The Rrat

Early Adopter
Hi. This is the correct thread for this.

Kiara commissioned an update of her own 3D model to add more possible expressions and hand motions.

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter
Kiara commissioned an update of her own 3D model to add more possible expressions and hand motions.
Hopefully, it'll have a cascading effect. Mouth tracking has always been a pet peeve of mine. It's not perfect, but definitely an improvement.

Horo7618

No one in particular

The Rrat

Early Adopter

Kazuma

Early Adopter

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
Interesting tweet by pico

tl

I doubt fishman would hire another clara type but it'd be interesting if a jap joins as an invader. This reminds me of that memory clip where she said working for phase is great after dealing with japanese bullshit. It must be so much whiplash going from japanese corporate hell to an autistic canadian company that kinda gives a shit about you :Vesper-UNHINGED:

Dokugai Chinami wishes to inquire about just how autistic Phase is about baseball.

BEEG Booba Fishing

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
Summer Game Fest with:
Rosemi

Rhubarb

Bam

You want Japanese girl? Ohayama

Male voice? Here is Octavio

randomtranny

my pronouns are re/tard/fag/got

Salado

Ed O'neill

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter
Summer Game Fest with:
Rosemi

Rhubarb

Bam

You want Japanese girl? Ohayama

Male voice? Here is Octavio

Rosemi's stream is also a mirror stream, so you don't have to have the shit one open on your screen and you can watch the only NijiEN member that's still precious. Plus she's using her 3D. :sanasmile:

Kazuma

Early Adopter
Top Bottom