"I have an ass. It is canon"Kaneko Lumi
  • ~1 Week Remains: Local fans of a certain pink lagomorph mold golem are attempting to finalize an anniversary project for her. Last call for contributers & artists, etc. No yabbits allowed.
  • !!!!READ THIS NOW!!!!

What is hopefully the final server backup has been implemented. I am now starting the closure process of this forum. Main boards will now be locked. The Proctor's Office will remain up solely for technical feedback. Go to the new site in order to post. Barring catastrophic problems, this cloud-based version will close on the 9th of July.
  • IMPORTANT: Users from Russia may need a VPN to access the new server. I need more data to diagnose this problem. Contact me here or on Discord if you have been blocked, so I can tell you what you need to do.

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Bronze

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
Icey's first asmr stream (I'm not a fan of asmr, but maybe someone will be interested)

Hatsuri Shinonome (diy vtuber, who lost her(or him) house because girlfriend kicked her/him out of the house she/he was paying the mortgage on, yes, the mortgage was not in his/her name) own new house. It's old, but pretty cute.

SaejimaHaruka

Icey's first asmr stream (I'm not a fan of asmr, but maybe someone will be interested)

Hatsuri Shinonome (diy vtuber, who lost her(or him) house because girlfriend kicked her/him out of the house she/he was paying the mortgage on, yes, the mortgage was not in his/her name) own new house. It's old, but pretty cute.

Look, I hate transgender people(no, I don't need the slur, thanks) and enbies as much as the next decent person, but the they/them hate might have gone just a bit too far on this post

Salado

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter

Big PiPi Energy

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter

Zyklon Mag

must not post my bottles with Koolaid and fried chicken in his tags

:pikameefuck:

UberSoldat

Vtubers: take extra precautions to avoid showing sensitive information on screen

Onolumi: clips her file explorer yab

Kazuma

Early Adopter
Dizzy doing a twitter space

fortnitesmasherX

Odd because those streams were pulled and more or less put to a halt.
Phase isn't allowed to talk about lolcows anymore? Did I miss something?

Ensok

Early Adopter
It's stupid but I'm buying Sarsaparilla to have on hand for every Kiara New Vegas stream.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Pippa has said while she's not forbidden from doing that sort of thing, she voluntarily refrains from doing it so as to not draw drama to her company and her coworkers.

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter

Nenélove

N is for Nenecup
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

lakyus

Very cute underwear
Early Adopter
Amiya Aranha will play some cute 'em ups on her TurboDuo!

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
Yuno playing Digital Devil Story: Megami Tensei II

Twitch

Ruru and Rumi playing Pokemon

Fatum Ruptorl playing Rain World

FlappyBat

Pippa has said while she's not forbidden from doing that sort of thing, she voluntarily refrains from doing it so as to not draw drama to her company and her coworkers.
She's mentioned instructions to not talk about individuals. So you can laugh at the bronies for example but not go in on some specific person.

ironic example, I know.

kingcaid

Khubie is doing a gartic phone collab with denpa innis and a bunch of other chuubas I don't recognize. She's also going to stream OSRS at 5PM BST/12 PM EST/ 9AM PST tomorrow and then she's going to visit her parents for a week.

Kalion

:)
Meru comes back from the dead for a birthday stream.

Top Bottom