"'Instead of my savings I want love' waah it can't be helped then you guys, you're so needy, 'kiss kiss kiss', you need love, you need warmth, I swear you guys, hmmmMMM! lion SMOOCH noise"Shishiro Botan

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer
TBH, I doubt she gets in, given her background and the compation from the heavy hitters' phase attract now. She's going to be up against a lot of steady 3 views and even low 4 views, and I don't see her beating the competition. The only real thing going for her is the time zone, as Fishman is probably looking to bridge the gap for the EU bros. The riskiest hire I see the fish jumping on is Sayu, as she's made clear her desire to join phase and will definitely be throwing her hat in the ring. Do you know if Yozo has talent as a music producer as Fishman is all looking for that and such a talent would put her further in the running.

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
I'd hope my nigga fishman understands that at this stage every open audition attracts every psycho whore under the sun. If he ignores twitch vtubers he'd be mostly alright.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
If Nanobites doesn't get in I am going to drop Phase and demand Irys feet pics

:BijouBijou:

Bronze

If Yozo gets in Phase I going to assume she helped Sakana dispose of a body :menhera: She's alright, but I don't think alright is good enough for Phase anymore.
So she can possibly off the bad volunteers/staff of the con to get in :ameliaThink:
Is she even that close to Phase? I can count few who are more of a Phase orbiter than her, if we're arguing about her possibly getting nepohired.

nooternun

(๑ 'ᆺ' ) Pfp is me IRL
Noel's big heart must be why she is so stacked

Speaking of other missing members, chat asking Gura about Ame's well being feels bizarre. Ame and Gura never streaming is annoying but it's way better then having them graduate. Considering that Cover talked about focusing on utilizing existing talent, and more importantly their IP which sounds on point looking at Gura's CCV after doing nothing for so long, I think they agree.

God's Strongest Dragoon

So she can possibly off the bad volunteers/staff of the con to get in :ameliaThink:
Is she even that close to Phase? I can count few who are more of a Phase orbiter than her, if we're arguing about her possibly getting nepohired.
As much as I'm not a fan of the decision, Sayu is the closest Phase orbiter seeing as how she interacts with Shiina and Airi. Yozora seems to just be a Shiina connection while others like Clio and Miia are Lumi connections. The only other person similar to that is Nova the Yugioh autist.

Kazuma

Early Adopter
Jerry playing Outer Wilds

... but why at 2am :depressedtako:

Salado

shipmate_F

menhera addicted sister
Pipproject Producer

UberSoldat

As much as I'm not a fan of the decision, Sayu is the closest Phase orbiter seeing as how she interacts with Shiina and Airi. Yozora seems to just be a Shiina connection while others like Clio and Miia are Lumi connections. The only other person similar to that is Nova the Yugioh autist.
I don't like how much this is sounding like Vshojo's model...........

Egg the Boiled

Yeah.
Sorry, didn't know that Sakana hiring Kiwis was a secret. Wasn't my intention as well, thanks for the callout.
At first I thought you meant New Zealanders (which would, of course, be an unforgivable crime), and then I remembered that schizo who thinks Phase Connect is allied with the doxxxers on Kiwi Farms.

shipmate_F

menhera addicted sister
Pipproject Producer
At first I thought you meant New Zealanders (which would, of course, be an unforgivable crime), and then I remembered that schizo who thinks Phase Connect is allied with the doxxxers on Kiwi Farms.
Not allied, but "keep your enemies close" kinda situation. That's the point I agree with him.
Am not that schizo btw, and the last Fresh Meat drop wasn't related to them.

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
There's only two possibilities here: a place where she gets at least double the visibility, like Hololive, or she's moving on.
She's brazilian, any reasonable person that went outside the country wants to stay outside, if she got an opportunity to make a living out there, no better chance could happen to her.
Back when she was doing her Mixed avatar + irl content, she traveled to the US and then she traveled to China. Maybe she found some sort of internship program that required her to move to another country for a few years to work. Given how you cant really predict how things are going to go or how open your schedule will be she probably decided to just graduate.

Honestly feels like she resents being a corpo terminated tard, i dont know where she gets the idea that holos cant be free, unless she took all the "mane san sorry" shtick from Shiori seriously, the existance of Marine herself having moans in her million view original really doesnt support her idea of Hololive not being edgy, just because you cant tell someone to kill themselves doesnt mean you dont push a boundary

although imo Hololive really only has le seiso idol boundaries in apperances and to tell jokes about them ngl, Hololive summer is a prime example of them being kinda horny
I am assuming that she only watches clips and lets be honest, most of HL clips are boring as fuck full of overused "inside jokes" and mostly kept tame because clippers dont want to run the risk of pissing talents off if they portray them in a negative light. Maybe she doesnt know more about them. How many of you have actually watched Holostars or Nijiboys (back when they debuted)? The most popular reasoning for it usually being "i dont watch men". I could bitch and moan about how they can produce as good content as the women but most wont even give them a chance because their mind is set.

They also don't seem to be too worried about having to private streams. A big motivation for following YT guidelines for Cover seems to be to keep VODs available. Even then, you have people like Axel McNoMonetization who seems to love getting his VODs obliterated with no real kickback from management.

Axel curses too much and he says "Cunt" all the time because he's Australian. If you say the word "Cunt" Youtube will auto flag and demonetize your video. This is why i censor the shit I post. I don't want to but the alternative is worse. Spending 5-6 hours on a clip only for it to get demonetized so it doesnt get recommended or shows up in searches so it gets 10% the views it would normally get.

Anyway, Ollie got landlorded. Landlord HATE.
:PomuAngry:

Why the fuck doesnt she buy a house? This girl must have stupid amounts of money just laying around.

Why DOES phase not require perms? I'm guessing freedom laws? Could Holo feasibly also bank on that if they establish their HQ in the US? Would be a massive fuck you to a lot of corrupt games companies if so, even then I don't think the nips would go for it, their reputation with other corpos is much more valuable.

Even so, does fair use really just make these corpos say "OKAY, OKAY WE WON'T FALSELY CLAIM YOU FISHMAN/AVIEL/GUNRUN!" knowing them I would expect them to give no shits and falsely claim anyway. The only explanation I can see is they just don't care and it's hard to go after a non-nip corpo.
Basically JP copyright law.

I am a latino molerat, the ground is where I'm at.

Anyway, some redditor pointed out that at 2:00:57 on this stream Fuwawa almost says "Dates for the concert" instead of "dates for the 3D debuts", might be her retarded brain misfiring or it might be a Freudian slip who knows.
Seems like an honest mistake given how 3D debuts are often a small concert with a few skits mixed in. It is possible that there will be a summer concert and they will be a part of it especially given how good the one in Melbourne was. Seems Cover is more relaxed when it comes to holding concerts in other places that are not Japan.

Tl;dr if not for THE idol vtuber company, the vtubing industry would actually look more like the idol industry. Crazy how that turned out.
I completely agree with this. Even if Idol crashes and burns there are 2 big things it created in the industry.
1. They pushed for better talent cuts
2. They pushed the idea that corpos have to promote their talents via ads on Twitter and Youtube

In a way VAllure is also trying to push that #1 to an extreme by implementing a reduction in profit sharing as long as the talent keeps signing on year after year. As not-Riifu said, the bulk of the cost of Vtubing is only for the equipment and models in the first year. There is no reason why the talents should be giving away 50% of their profits 5 years down the line to a company when it costs nearly nothing to operate.

I'm fairly convinced that Bettel banged Froot. It would be really funny if he was one of the guys she banged while her husband was in service.
Pretty sure this was way more recent and after the whole thing went down. She was already in Vshojo when this happened.

Clearly Magni was doing something she couldn't if he moved himself and his brother across the country for magass If Bettel and Froot had any beef, I assume they've made up behind the scenes a while back. She left this comment on his Monster cover.
View attachment 71248
They haven't had much public interaction since IIRC. And I hope it stays that way. Not a unicorn by any means, I just don't like her for many reasons.
Seems they smoothed things over similar to Shondo. I assume that she had asked him about him being in Holostars or applying and he waved her off or some shit because he either didnt want to break NDA or he just didnt want to tell her. When she found out it was him on debut she had a bit of a meltdown.

Salado

Not allied, but "keep your enemies close" kinda situation. That's the point I agree with him.
Am not that schizo btw, and the last Fresh Meat drop wasn't related to them.
Also, Fishman bankrolls TVA, @thhrang Is Pippa and @The Proctor is Archivebro. It is known.

Kazuma

Early Adopter

Salado

What the fuck... :ameraintear:
Posted in this thread earlier today.
Snapshot_2024-06-06_18-56-44.png

Bronze

I don't like how much this is sounding like Vshojo's model...........
If you get along with many talents of an agency you will have a better chance than ones who are similar to you in talent. If not for recommendation from talents, then for the fact you have better chemistry. As long as they don't exclusively do that I personally don't mind. And since they didn't even make an offer to Lisa I believe they aren't doing it yet

Erina will stream her drawing Panko for her birthday in a few minutes

Salado

If you get along with many talents of an agency you will have a better chance than ones who are similar to you in talent. If not for recommendation from talents, then for the fact you have better chemistry. As long as they don't exclusively do that I personally don't mind. And since they didn't even make an offer to Lisa I believe they aren't doing it yet

Erina will stream her drawing Panko for her birthday in a few minutes

But... I need to sleep... :depressedtako:

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
I am assuming that she only watches clips and lets be honest, most of HL clips are boring as fuck full of overused "inside jokes" and mostly kept tame because clippers dont want to run the risk of pissing talents off if they portray them in a negative light. Maybe she doesnt know more about them. How many of you have actually watched Holostars or Nijiboys (back when they debuted)? The most popular reasoning for it usually being "i dont watch men". I could bitch and moan about how they can produce as good content as the women but most wont even give them a chance because their mind is set.
She should join phase so she can start a tribal war and finally destroy Holo and their clipper harassment tactics once and for all #Serafiforphase! From what I know a fair few people watch the stars here, specially when magves were around and the resident Nijis watched vox's cock before they got genocided by the Selen drama.

niggaphil

All of this Phase connect Invader audition discussion bullshit, I am expecting that the Fishman will pull a M Night Shyamalan twist where Dokibird join as Phase Invader :whatastory: !!!
(please don't educate me why Dokibird won't join Phase connect, I am bullshiting only)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom